The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I guess they are off to Benidorm or somewhere like that in May if they are copying Ladbaby. Either that or Majorca. Probably won't be too expensive.

Reactions: 6
They didn’t get her hair washed cut and blow dried? A nice experience when you have daughters especially so you can treat them to a bit of pampering every now and then. Looks as if they just had it cut and that was it also all the girls look like they needed a trim yet only Isabelle has gone !?!
My mum said she would use the family allowance for my haircut when I was teenager. We were skint but she knew it helped me and my confidence!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It looked as if Isabelle was bought school shoes from Peacocks...why would you spend as little as possible on a child’s pair of shoes when you have cash to waste?
It also looks as if they went for the cheapest option at the hairdressers...given how long it’s been since her last cut why on earth was it done on the cheap?!

Islas hair looks a mess and I personally thought her pj top was too low down to be shown on screen (notice Esme still has that damn LOL onesie on and not a nice little summer one like Isla).

Why aren’t the health professionals more concerned that this baby is still nowhere near his birth weight?!!
I was wondering that too, maybe Jane had to pay for it all and that's why their shoes where from Matalan and Peacocks and Isabelle got the cheapest cut. I can't imagine Sarah handing over money after watching her death grip of the chocolate Easter egg.

When she went to wake up Jace he had turned him self and slid down so his mouth was being covered by the foam pad. She didn't seem concerned at all, it makes me worry so much after reading horror stories of newborns being suffocated by crib guards and headbands falling down over their face, I dread to think how long he had been in that position as it seemed a lot of effort for Sarah to check on him for the camera.

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 18.59.00.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Re: passport/holiday - wasn't there a screenshot going around from a Disney World Facebook group where the admin posted a post on someone else's behalf who fit the description of the Inghams (pregnant, family of 5 etc) and wanted advice on taking a few month old baby in May/June as they had already booked it.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
They could have very easily waited until today to go and get the passport. Obviously too hungry for the views. They are so predictable but I doubt they will risk Florida or the USA again. Someone will probably call the authorities and he will be arrested. I know Chris and Sarah are dumb bit I don't think they are that stupid.

Poor Isabelle getting those cheap school shoes that probably rub and give her blisters. The shoes will break and she will need new ones by next term. Her hair is not that much shorter either so why make a big deal out of it? She has inherited her mother's acting skills. What's with the ridiculous music when she was styling her hair? Now for Esme and Isla to get haircuts. Isla's hair looks so unhealthy.

When I was a baby my grandparents and great grandparents met me the day I was born, not when I was a month old. That seems so strange. has Sarah not seen her nan since Jace was born? Those easter eggs will not help her milk supply. 100g doesn't seem like much for a baby. I had a quick google and apparently it should be 150-250g per week. Not sure if that is just in America though. I hope the health visitor goes down on them like a ton of bricks.

Breathing in helium is not setting a great example to his kids or the ifam. It kills oxygen cells and is extremely dangerous. Chris is such an idiot.

Should \isla be pulling her teeth out like that? Surely it could damage the gums?

Reactions: 18
Should \isla be pulling her teeth out like that? Surely it could damage the gums?
[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure she said Chris pulled it out. She sounded a bit upset / in shock to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
How long do they have till it's a problem they haven't reached birth weight?

Surely they will intervene soon?

Just checked my daughter's red book she had put on over a 1lb at three weeks old. She was mainly bottle fed though.
Been checking my daughters red book too lol just out of interest. My daughter put on nearly a pound in a week. I know every baby is different but I breastfeed constantly whenever she wanted. Sometimes I’d be sat for 2 hours with her feeding non stop and if she wanted to latch again straight after no problem (She also has tongue tie when born which was hard) but I chose to breastfeed her so I had to follow her cues I didn’t complain because it was my choice to breastfeed. Sarah followed her own cues and decided her sleep came first. She said it herself she needed her sleep.
Prob sound like I’m trying to brag or something which isn’t how I intend it to sound but If she just bloody followed her baby’s cues he would’ve had a better start with his weight.

Reactions: 14
Yep looks like it ! I honestly don’t get this family at all!!
They said both her sister Nana and Jane was sitting there waiting for the results so if that was true the girls must have gotten a glimpse of the Nana for once, But we did not hear any comments on Isabelles hairs other than Chris and Sarah so did not seem there was anyone else in the house, when Isabelle "SURPRISED" her mother.....

Reactions: 3
I was watching their early videos and Sarah looked much slimmer (not body shaming ) and put together and confident.
I’m thinking they’re skint , they’re putting on the posh act with the pram etc ,
but who knows the grandparents could easily have chipped in for that, It’s quite common for grandparents to make a larger purchase to help out 🤷‍♀️
Yes I think they’re hurting financially the girls look neglected but in the older videos they looked immaculate, their hair was lovely,
I know having a baby is hard but this has been going on a while now before jace .
Sarah seems to make a little more effort for her favourite I mean Isla , but Esme looks so shabby and Isabelle in that coat .
Please say if I’m being harsh but it is like day and night when you watch their old vlogs, the whole vibe is different it’s like Sarah is defeated in some way now but hasnt thrown in the towel , because she is used to that life .

Reactions: 25
I always thought you had to have the baby with you to get registerd? We all went together, it was a nice little family trip out.
We did with our 17 year old, my husband, me and the baby at 8 days old. Although we weren't married then. We had to reregister him once we were married. With our 11 year old we registered him in the hospital before we even left at 2 days old.

Reactions: 2
Did Sarah not even bother going to get her son registered?
I suppose that’s not really a surprise is it?
I didn’t go to get my youngest two registered. I don’t really see it as a big deal tbh, it’s just a form in my eyes.

Reactions: 5
Re: passport/holiday - wasn't there a screenshot going around from a Disney World Facebook group where the admin posted a post on someone else's behalf who fit the description of the Inghams (pregnant, family of 5 etc) and wanted advice on taking a few month old baby in May/June as they had already booked it.
They hadn't booked it no, but were 'considering' it. I would hope they're not that stupid.

Reactions: 3
They really aren't even bothering to keep track of their bull tit anymore are they! Yet another tit show in the decaying channel. I am in two minds whether I want them to fail completely though. As someone eluded to further up the thread, we seem to be the only ones parenting them at the moment.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.