The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just about to type this too!!! And Katrina had to take her to Sarah’s in order for her to see Jace. Tbh, I’m just surprised that her Nan and Katrina were allowed in to Chez Ingham.
Yet she claims she is all about family and memories ... bollocks !

Reactions: 9
Now if Sarah could follow suit and do something with her mop then that'd be great. Her hair just hangs there and wtf is that fringe all about?

Reactions: 13
By the fact Jace is getting a passport so urgently makes me think that they are possibly going abroad in May half term

Reactions: 27
Kids still less than his birth weight. She said he’s been asleep 2.5 hours but she’s literally about to wake him. (Course you are)

She’s basically sat on the sofa eating Easter eggs whilst he’s slept... as usual...

Please dear god can someone get this shitshow off YouTube I can’t take them any more

Can someone tell Chris he doesn’t need helium to make him look camp. He’s trying to be ladbaby so badly

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
On the bright side, finally Isabelle has had a hair cut! However, it didn’t seem very well done? Almost looked like she could have done a better job herself, usually when you go for a haircut you have your hair washed, then cut, dried and styled, but hers was just chopped off? Her hair needs a lot more treatment than what she got! To say she is the only thing that keeps audiences returning to their videos, they don’t treat her very well at all and it’s so sad to see

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I don’t think they could hint at an upcoming holiday more than what they have today 🙄

We get it creep - your off away, unfortunately not for good though

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think they could hint at an upcoming holiday more than what they have today 🙄

We get it creep - your off away, unfortunately not for good though
Sarah mentioned ages ago that they were going abroad May half term

Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched a vlog since before jace was born and I didn’t make it to the end (only wanted to see Isabelle’s hair) I thought you weren’t suppose to inhale helium anymore as it can be really dangerous? But let’s all act like it’s the funniest thing ever and show it to all our impressionable child ifam.
Also I’ve never seen a family with 2 basically unemployed parents who rely on grandparents so much even for simple tasks, it literally takes 10 minutes to register a baby so why couldn’t Chris take the girls with him, Sarah obviously had quiet a lot of free time as well as she sat on her arse for 21/2 hours whilst jace slept . Also ‘the girls’ 😠 when she says that all the time for me it annoys me so much, since I last watched she has definitely taken a more ‘Sarah role’ personally don’t think it suits her

Reactions: 10
Is it just me, or does Creepy's voice on helium suit him and his personality more than his normal voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No he doesn’t sound like crazy frog he actually looks and sounds like frank spencer!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow talk about click bait she had the ends chopped off and yes it looks much better. Not sure why she was so nervous to show her mum it was a little bit shorter and the amount of times Isabelle said ‘look how short it is’, ‘I’m so nervous’ etc etc. It’s a shame she’s nervous to show her mum her hair for having an inch or so taken off, not a drastic difference but she was nervous what her mum would think. It annoys me that her mum has that much influence on her about her hair. No child should be nervous about that.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Wow talk about click bait she had the ends chopped off and yes it looks much better. Not sure why she was so nervous to show her mum it was a little bit shorter and the amount of times Isabelle said ‘look how short it is’, ‘I’m so nervous’ etc etc. It’s a shame she’s nervous to show her mum her hair for having an inch or so taken off, not a drastic difference but she was nervous what her mum would think. It annoys me that her mum has that much influence on her about her hair. No child should be nervous about that.
Apologies for how much I used the word nervous there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
From what I have just watched, it seems that the Midwife visit was timed, for when Family were visiting?

I wish I could put into words, but that just feels wrong. I think that was done by them both, so that if the Midwife was going to question them, that it would be less likely to happen with other family there.

Sarah is happy because it takes off the "pressure" of having to wait in :oops: Goodness me, her priorities are shot, aren't they?

I agree also re Isabelles hair - it really needed a bloomin' good wash, restyle and a treatment; all three of them needing that, and their Mother.

Why is everything "on the hurry up", running run like headless Chickens all the time. If the Girls needed new school items, buy them online and collect. There is just no structure to what they do - it just screams lazy and can't be bothered.

Reactions: 21
So he's 4oz from birth weight still!! Everyone is fawning over her, saying i love your vlogs, your doing great etc etc 🤮
She said he was 7lb 9 on today’s vlog he was 8 2 at birth ( although Sarah said 8 1 today I’m sure it was 8 2) so that’s a lot more than 4, it took him all week to put in less than 4oz so I doubt he’s put that much on overnight. She’s chats utter tit

Reactions: 12
That whole video was just weird, Issy acting like she had some major restyle with the OTTness about her hair when it was literally a trim, then her acting chavvy with the hairstyles in the mirror. Even my daughter who is the same age cringed.

Also if she thinks she is off the hook with the midwife then she is insane. I find that health visitors can be even more thorough and they will know if social services have been involved with the family.

Reactions: 16
This! I’m so glad that my parents always let me choose my OWN hairstyle. My sister wanted short hair, so that was what she got. My parents just wanted us to make those decisions.

Reactions: 5
I always thought you had to have the baby with you to get registerd? We all went together, it was a nice little family trip out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.