The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regard to the previous comments about Nestle being such a bad company for them to want to get associated with, I did some Googling and I assume the main issue with Nestle is their dangerous promotion of their infant formulas in the third world with lies about it being better for children and promoting it where clean water isn't always available.

In that case, it's weird that Sarah's pushing breastfeeding at the expense of baby Jace's wellbeing!
I’ve heard nestle are / were involved in a child labour lawsuit?

Reactions: 2
Oh I'm not feeling sorry for her one bit. I totally agree with you, her actions have been despicable. I just meant if it wasn't for her husband they would more than likely still be riding the crest of the wave and reaping the benefits of YouTube fame.

I remember not long after the scandal broke the mood over on GG was despair, we were all convinced they were just gonna get away with it. Yes they are still vlogging but it's clear to see the damage has been done! Yes ok a couple of Ads have been flung their way but really it's nothing compared to what they would have had.

Sarah has gained about 6 stone, Chris has an extreme stress rash all over him also gaining weight and the poor girls are the scaffiest looking kids on YouTube (no fault of their own) it's taken almost a year but this family's YouTube career is in the gutter and I'm loving every minute of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Sarah is only pushing the breastfeeding because Georgie from fizz family does it with Karma and that's a fact. If she wasn't vlogging she, like most other mothers, would of given up the BF now knowing that is ruining her newborn health! But nope..she thinks to continue breastfeeding her child is making her look good. Regardless of how many people are discussing this (and she reads everything) she still hasn't thrown in the towel and even tried combi feeding. She's a selfish me me me witch, and the only thing more important to her than money, is what other people think of her, and getting her ego stroked.
The difference is that Georgie actually loves her children. Sarah only sees her kids as £ signs. Fact is though that breast is not always best and it does not and will not suit every parent and baby. Especially with Sarah being her herpes infected self. The only thing it will do is make Jace sick.

I wonder when the midwife is due
When Sarah remembers to rebook the appointment

Reactions: 9
The difference is that Georgie actually loves her children. Sarah only sees her kids as £ signs. Fact is though that breast is not always best and it does not and will not suit every parent and baby. Especially with Sarah being her herpes infected self. The only thing it will do is make Jace sick.

When Sarah remembers to rebook the appointment
Exactly! She is continuing with breast feeding for all the wrong reasons. The contrast between her parenting now and 3 years ago is shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It is actually a really interesting case study to watch, I don't know of anything similar, YouTube famous.. Massive scandal... And continuing to vlog. As such they are vlogging in a vacuum. In marked comparison to pre scandal days, there will be no meet and greets, no sponsorship deals, they are "persona non grata" in the YouTube vlogging family, so no link ups with other channels etc.

It all makes for very depressing viewing.. You'd wonder how long they can continue. Ok they have the sub's but tbh their vlogging is a world away from what it was, no exciting deals on the horizon or even the ability to link up with their precious iFam on a big scale. Lazy in particular looks completely depressed, she's a different person entirely compared to who she was, and she owes it all to that twit in the hat...
Yeah I can't think of any other Youtuber who managed to carry on...most of them who were accused of sexual harassment in some way disappeared for while and then appeared again some time later. (Alex Day, Sam Pepper to name a few) The only other family channel I can think of who also had a massive scandal was DaddyOFive, who had their channel deleted after a while.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...tagram-and-youtube-disrupted-child-labor-laws This is a long but interesting read. It looks like things are moving in the right direction, albeit very slowly, in recognising that kids appearing on YouTube are working and should be entitled to some of the money that they are earning.
Thanks for posting this!

'The LaBrants did not respond to questions about whether they pay Everleigh a percentage of their YouTube revenues or have a savings account for her.'

Why does this not surprise me? :rolleyes:

These families need to remember they would be nothing without their kids. Its easy to say 'we're the ones doing work - to them its just fun tee hee!' but thats not the case when they're being dragged on tour, told to pose for thumbnails and act surprised or upset over things, selling sponsored things and advertisements...it doesn't matter if they don't see it as work - I'm sure a lot of child actors have felt the same at some point because its just something they enjoy, but its still work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Yeah I can't think of any other Youtuber who managed to carry on...most of them who were accused of sexual harassment in some way disappeared for while and then appeared again some time later. (Alex Day, Sam Pepper to name a few) The only other family channel I can think of who also had a massive scandal was DaddyOFive, who had their channel deleted after a while.

Thanks for posting this!

'The LaBrants did not respond to questions about whether they pay Everleigh a percentage of their YouTube revenues or have a savings account for her.'

Why does this not surprise me? :rolleyes:

These families need to remember they would be nothing without their kids. Its easy to say 'we're the ones doing work - to them its just fun tee hee!' but thats not the case when they're being dragged on tour, told to pose for thumbnails and act surprised or upset over things, selling sponsored things and advertisements...it doesn't matter if they don't see it as work - I'm sure a lot of child actors have felt the same at some point because its just something they enjoy, but its still work.
Poor Everleigh. I bet they donate it all to the church.

Reactions: 6
Sarah is only pushing the breastfeeding because Georgie from fizz family does it with Karma and that's a fact. If she wasn't vlogging she, like most other mothers, would of given up the BF now knowing that is ruining her newborn health! But nope..she thinks to continue breastfeeding her child is making her look good.
If Sarah had breastfed Jace properly from the beginning then he probably would have thrived. Instead she let him sleep for hours at a time so that she could get some rest. As a result he wasn't getting enough nutrition and her milk supply wasn't being stimulated properly. Even when she did deign to put him to the breast she never seemed to let him feed for long enough. FWIW I don't believe her bullshit about his poor latch I think that's another of her lies to make it seem like none of this is her fault.

Apologies to whoever hates the 'B' word, but it's a hell of a lot better than 'boobie' which both Chris and Sarah use :sick:

Reactions: 10
oh thank god they got her hair cut. she wanted it cutting. im surprised they did, tbh

Reactions: 1
Why’s everything a special mission.

Chris going to register Jace ‘special mssion’
Goes to Asda to put Sarah’s ugly mush on a basic witch cake ‘special mission’
Washing some pots ‘special mission’

I’ve only watched 30 seconds and it’s annoying me. Of course Granny has to take the girls. Why can’t their bleeping MOTHER get off her arse and take them to places

The whole hairstyle thing made me cringe. Please send Issy to drama school, because she is god awful at acting.... plus if you go to the hairdresser they would style it for you. They got her the most basic dry trim possible

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
So they officially registered the birth yesterday, course the main thing Chris talks about is getting him a passport “ASAP” :oops:

Reactions: 12
Can you nominate people for parents of the year?

I vote we nominate the tattle collective for parenting Isabelle proxy.

Well done friends!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Seems like Sarah was more sad that Isabelle cut her hair. Jace is nearly a month old and this is the first time Sarah’s Nan is meeting him? Crazy!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It looks a lot better without those dried out blonde ends. Another clickbait title though; cutting a couple of inches off very long hair is hardly a 'makeover' - I was hoping it would be cut into a proper style.

Reactions: 19
As if Sarah’s nan has only just met jace !! Shocking !!
Was just about to type this too!!! And Katrina had to take her to Sarah’s in order for her to see Jace. Tbh, I’m just surprised that her Nan and Katrina were allowed in to Chez Ingham.

Reactions: 12
Granny Jane took Isabelle to Peacocks to buy some school shoes, better than Primark I suppose?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.