The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt the holiday will be Florida as they probably don’t have the funds, and surely they must know that us lovely lot would give them a very hard time whilst they’re over there, I’m going to guess it’s another all inclusive holiday

Reactions: 12
Well I’m sure a lot of devoted mums would disagree with you there.
Wherever possible it’s nice for both parents to be present .
Woah. I’m sure she is a great and devoted mum.
Not all people think it’s special. I’m not a parent, I can see why everyone would want to be there but personally I don’t see it a big deal. It is just a piece of paper after all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t that posted before the Australia trip? After Chris’s experience getting through customs I doubt he would be brave/stupid enough to risk America anytime soon

Reactions: 2
I found the SacconeJolys are also going to Orlando for Disneyland this summer, with a baby a few months older.

I was just checking my emails and I found a survey for members of the NHS Hospital Trust I think they delivered in, regarding infant feeding. How aptly connected to them (I doubt they're members) but the fact the baby isn't feeding properly doesn't warrant a LOL emoji here. :/

Reactions: 3
Woah. I’m sure she is a great and devoted mum.
Not all people think it’s special. I’m not a parent, I can see why everyone would want to be there but personally I don’t see it a big deal. It is just a piece of paper after all. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm a mum and I tend to agree with you there. The first child is the 'first' for everything and even filling in a form declaring their name is exciting. With the 2nd, 3rd or (in this case) 4th I would imagine it loses its magic. Besides, who wants to be at a boring Registry office when there's 50 chocolate eggs to scarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was wondering regarding the registration of baby's birth - don't registrars visit maternity wards sometimes to allow parents to complete the paperwork at the hospital soon after birth? I know that was still the case a few years ago, not sure now?

Reactions: 1
I found the SacconeJolys are also going to Orlando for Disneyland this summer, with a baby a few months older.
I looked at their YT account for the first time a couple of days ago - it was the Easter one where they were eating some kind of cake for breakfast. For some reason I'd thought they were the family that bought a chateau to renovate in France when I'd seen them mentioned before.

Couldn't work out the accent at first, seemed like they were American then it was all very 'top o' the morning' Irish

The father rivals Chris for the Creepy Try Hard Father of the Year award. On the surface the father seemed very involved with the children but boy does he love his face on camera. For every interaction with the youngest he then play to the lens (look at me look at me look at MEEEEE!).

Anyway, long story short loads of people in the comments were saying it was a really bad time of year to go there due to the heat. There was some speculation that it was a #gifted holiday so they couldn't go at a better time of year.

Only made it about 10 (or less) minutes into the vlog because the father was very strange.

Reactions: 9
The saccone jolys will be going on a #gifted trip I barely watch them but a while ago they were having meetings with Disney. The inghams can only dream of such freebies nowadays.

Reactions: 14
I’m not an avid viewer but when is the last time they went on one of their extravagant clothes shopping trip ?
#cueshoppingtrip

Reactions: 5
The holiday they may have booked, June? So they'd be taking them out of school again (but Esme might have a holiday for her birthday. Also, I've just thought, could they potentially get away with taking them out of school because the weather might be cooler in June and therefore, because Esme is fair/ginger it would be better for her? I'm not saying that's the reason, but I know my cousin has been allowed to take his children out of school due to something similar (in the past).

Reactions: 1
They hadn't booked it no, but were 'considering' it. I would hope they're not that stupid.
I’m naive, would chris get arrested if they went back to Florida?

Re: family members meeting babies... my grandpa and my in-laws (not MIL and FIL) all met my son at 6 weeks old. Depends on family dynamics doesn’t it?

Why would she want to miss it? It’s only going to ever happen once when you have a baby and it’s so lovely when the registrar says “and what are you calling your baby?”. Sarah is crazy to miss that for the sake of nothing! She’s an odd one 😩
Yes!!! The registrar saying that to me was up there with the registrar saying “you are now husband and wife”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m naive, would chris get arrested if they went back to Florida?

Re: family members meeting babies... my grandpa and my in-laws (not MIL and FIL) all met my son at 6 weeks old. Depends on family dynamics doesn’t it?
Since Sarah doesn't even know her Nana's age, I think it's safe to say the dynamics aren't great unfortunately (unless she wants something from her Nana that is).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since Sarah doesn't even know her Nana's age, I think it's safe to say the dynamics aren't great unfortunately (unless she wants something from her Nana that is).
Ha!

My Grandpa, who I absolutely adore, was okay meeting him later on. He FaceTimed plenty and when he was up to it, I went over and took minimilk with me. My Evil Nan (Dad’s side) has never met my son, nor will she ever!

Reactions: 3
Well everyone today is a day that will be marked in history. People lined the streets waving flags, old ladies dried their eyes on their hankys, grown men sobbed. Because on this day...Isabelle finally had her hair cut. Can I get a wooohooo. I'm a very lot happy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.