The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hopefully they get Isla's hair cut before she's back in school too. hers is just as ratty as Isabelle's was.

Reactions: 12
I always thought you had to have the baby with you to get registerd? We all went together, it was a nice little family trip out.
We did the same! Also my husband would have given our son the name Optimus prime or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
idk why they didn't put it off a day so sarah could go too.

obviously in a hurry for the passport.

Reactions: 11
I always thought you had to have the baby with you to get registerd? We all went together, it was a nice little family trip out.
I was thinking that but apparently not! I work near the town hall in my city so I always see families going in there to register their babies together and always think it looks like such a special moment for them all

Reactions: 16
So who is taking bets on Disney Florida?

Reactions: 9
So he's 4oz from birth weight still!! Everyone is fawning over her, saying i love your vlogs, your doing great etc etc 🤮
Jesus Christ, the woman is absolutely full of tit! She LICHERALLY just said he was 7lb 9ozs, followed by telling us his birth weight was 8lb 1oz, that's not 4ozs away from his birth weight!!!! Why does she lie so much?!
Edited to add he's 8ozs away from his birth weight, half a pound! The woman is a compulsive liar.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Sarah said ‘what was it he put on Jane, 100 grams? Yeah I think it was about 100 grams.’ Why does she have to ask Jane? She should know these things. He still looks dazed and hungry constantly but he fits in the vest he wore when he was born so obviously they’re over the moon.

Isla pulled another tooth out so I’m expecting the tooth fairy will be stuffing another LOL doll under her pillow. Unfortunately she could only carry a £2 coin for her Esmes last tooth but I’m sure Esme doesn’t notice things like this. 🙄

• Sick
I can't believe he is still under his birth weight! Surely that's a major red flag to the midwife? (I've not watched vlog)

Sarah said ‘what was it he put on Jane, 100 grams? Yeah I think it was about 100 grams.’ Why does she have to ask Jane? She should know these things. He still looks dazed and hungry constantly but he fits in the vest he wore when he was born so obviously they’re over the moon.

Isla pulled another tooth out so I’m expecting the tooth fairy will be stuffing another LOL doll under her pillow. Unfortunately she could only carry a £2 coin for her Esmes last tooth but I’m sure Esme doesn’t notice things like this. 🙄
I wish she would stop pulling her bloody (licherrallly) teeth out. Knowing how camera hungry she is I thought it might be an attempt to upstage Isabelle's hair trim cut.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
How long do they have till it's a problem they haven't reached birth weight?

Surely they will intervene soon?

Just checked my daughter's red book she had put on over a 1lb at three weeks old. She was mainly bottle fed though.

Reactions: 7
It looked as if Isabelle was bought school shoes from Peacocks...why would you spend as little as possible on a child’s pair of shoes when you have cash to waste?
It also looks as if they went for the cheapest option at the hairdressers...given how long it’s been since her last cut why on earth was it done on the cheap?!

Islas hair looks a mess and I personally thought her pj top was too low down to be shown on screen (notice Esme still has that damn LOL onesie on and not a nice little summer one like Isla).

Why aren’t the health professionals more concerned that this baby is still nowhere near his birth weight?!!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It looked as if Isabelle was bought school shoes from Peacocks...why would you spend as little as possible on a child’s pair of shoes when you have cash to waste?
It also looks as if they went for the cheapest option at the hairdressers...given how long it’s been since her last cut why on earth was it done on the cheap?!

Islas hair looks a mess and I personally thought her pj top was too low down to be shown on screen (notice Esme still has that damn LOL onesie on and not a nice little summer one like Isla).

Why aren’t the health professionals more concerned that this baby is still nowhere near his birth weight?!!
Good questions all round. Why are this family still making money when they are all round disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She also said they don't like to discharge them from the midwife until they are within 100g of their birth weight.
100 grams is around 3.5ozs, he's 8ozs away from his birth weight so 227 grams.
I think she's lying on the vlog and he's gained more.

Also he isn't fitting in those clothes. That onesie he was wearing when Isla was holding him, he couldn't fully stretch his leg out and the sleeves are up his forearm. In my opinion that means it's outgrown and she needs the next size up. So many of his outfits look far too small for him!

Reactions: 5
What seemed obvious to me from tonight’s vlog was that since Jace was born Lazy has totally abdicated any parental responsibility for the girls.
Izzy at 13 has virtually become a surrogate mother as well as the main content for their dwindling channel.
The hair cut is a start, now her mother needs to get off her lazy arse and take Izzy to be measured for some decent school shoes and stop palming her off with Granny Jane to buy some cheap £2.99 pumps from Peacocks.
Also for God’s sake get the girl a new school coat and burn that dirty, disgusting lilac monstrosity.
Sitting on the sofa stuffing your face and begrudgingly attending to the needs of your newborn are not an excuse to ignore the responsibilities you have for your other 3 children.
The priorities in that household are seriously skewed beyond belief.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

They didn’t get her hair washed cut and blow dried? A nice experience when you have daughters especially so you can treat them to a bit of pampering every now and then. Looks as if they just had it cut and that was it also all the girls look like they needed a trim yet only Isabelle has gone !?!

Reactions: 11
Also just thought, with jane taking the girls out while sarah had visiters does that mean they missed out again on seeing nana?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.