The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this is a short holiday (3 weeks?) and then off to America thinking if it’s not from England he won’t get caught??

Also- what actual rules will he have to follow in Dubai? Like 100% will be fecked if they break them?

Reactions: 10
Well that’s a bit of a letdown isn’t it. Now let’s all watch Esme come back whiter than when she went away like when she was in Mexico 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They didn’t appear to have anything packed for Esme’s birthday when she showed the suitcases which were full. Are they planning to shop for her over there or will they be back home by that point I wonder? That’s in a months time.

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 called it. Knew they couldn’t afford the USA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

and how pathetic having to get Esme’s friend to comment 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 knowing full well they weren’t going there.
Actual in the school of ingham that’s the flag of Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Dubai isn’t the end of the story, it’s a damn good stopover on the way to Australia.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If Dubai isn’t the end of the story, it’s a damn good stopover on the way to Australia.
I wonder If or when they plan to come back to the UK. They literally have no reason to. No school for the children, work for the adults, no socials besides the grannies and occasional 'freinds' If @Sayitso is right, it maybe a way to avoid a SS grilling.

-Jace and the girls are behind on school,-
Borabelle is 18 with no qualifications and legally to leave school you need pass in GSCE math, English or equivalents, - Esme likey hasn't even thought about her GSCE and she's nearly in year 11
-Mila's hip haven't been followed up,
- Jace's eye has been neglected,-
- they have no social engagement.
- The trips in the van are unsafe.
- Father is a predator and Sarah is unwilling to do anything
- The children won't have had the vaccinations that other children have.
-Sarah did not get appropriate medical hep when pregnant ( hopefully she is sterile and no more babies)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
omg did Isabelle actually take an activity pack off the air hostess

i think I’ve seen it all now

wtaf she’s nearly 19

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
No idea why they packed so many snacks, you get feed twice on that route 😂 and that’s too much!!!

Reactions: 20
Going to Dubai in May doesn't scream 10K per day. It's the beginning of the low season.

I hope for the well-being of their kids they won't spend the whole summer in Dubai when temperatures become truly insufferable.

Reactions: 17
I wonder If or when they plan to come back to the UK. They literally have no reason to. No school for the children, work for the adults, no socials besides the grannies and occasional 'freinds'
I'd hope thier pets would be a good enough reason but we all know that's not them

• Sad
Reactions: 16
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 called it. Knew they couldn’t afford the USA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

and how pathetic having to get Esme’s friend to comment 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 knowing full well they weren’t going there.
Wonder if Esme is in on the joke as to why America is off limits for her family! Makes her pathetic really, pretending to wind up “trolls” when it’s her father who is the pervert who is too scared to go back in to the country 😂

• Haha
Why did Sarah say “it’s the first day of the rest of our lives”, there has to be more to it than just having an extended holiday in Dubai surely?

• Haha
They went to Dubai in June 2022 so why us it a huge pow wow surprise to go again which they’ve been bigging up since new years? Surely there must be more to it?

Reactions: 15
Fat Saz is treating the airport like another shopping trip. Listing off what she is going to buy herself. Then giddy over a £5 off a £75 spend voucher. And the way she dismissed being charged an extra £200 for baggage. I'd be fuming too. Such a selfish woman. Esmemememes been watching Dad V Girls 💰💰💰💰💰💰 But not realising her family is the B & M version

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why did Sarah say “it’s the first day of the rest of our lives”, there has to be more to it than just having an extended holiday in Dubai surely?
Moving there maybe?
---
I'd hope thier pets would be a good enough reason but we all know that's not them
If they have left either permanently or semi permanently, I wonder who is caring for Prinny and the Pigs? TBF they are actually probably better off with someone else who will actually look after them and maybe home more than 2 months a year max

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.