The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and Isabelle was watching the aristocats

she really is just so dull

i still can’t get over the activity pack

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wait for the up duff announcement in a few weeks lol. Then a baby name reveal and no doubt the baby will be called Burj Khalifa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Maybe it's my years of living under the American healthcare-for-profit system, but my biggest concern with these extended holidays to foreign countries would be what would happen if someone fell seriously ill. Are they the sorts who plan ahead with excellent health insurance that covers them all from head to toe? Or do they just fly by the seat of their pants and hope nothing bad happens? What about if a sudden complication arises from her botched surgery? Or someone gets a broken bone? Thinking about how many times my kid was at the doctor's in his first few years of life *shudder* I know people do long term travel all of the time but doing it with a gaggle of vulnerable children (some who are definitely not up to date on vaccinations) on a wobbly income would stress me out beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All that crap theY packed for the plane and the kids watched movies all the time 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They're probably somewhere like Damac Hills. Rows and rows of cheap identical villas in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: 10
Fat Saz going on about her children being so well behaved on the flight. It’s because they’re so used to being strapped in a seat, behind a screen for hours on end. It’s nothing to do with what she or the Creepy Gnome have done.

Reactions: 34
Wow that was a terrible waste of time, imagine thinking running away for months on end is great fun for the kids. If they really have moved to Dubai, they'll hate it, too hot, too expensive and not that much to do for the whole family.

Kids are dragged around having to live the dreams of the parents, and at this point it's not even both the parents, it's just the dad.

Reactions: 21
If Dubai isn’t the end of the story, it’s a damn good stopover on the way to Australia.
There is a weird cult family who have like 10 kids, they were originally from AUS, then moved to Finland and moved now to america, they are very weird weird cult, who are vegan, obsessed with white. I think the is a few weird cults in AUS so maybe think they can get away with the same stuff, excpet now they aren't known to SS

Reactions: 11
the inghams have gone there for tax purposes shhhhhh …. don’t we all know the 90 day rule in dubai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 making it out like a fun adventure when it’s all for selfish creepy man’s money addiction

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wow that was a terrible waste of time, imagine thinking running away for months on end is great fun for the kids. If they really have moved to Dubai, they'll hate it, too hot, too expensive and not that much to do for the whole family.

Kids are dragged around having to live the dreams of the parents, and at this point it's not even both the parents, it's just the dad.
Exactly. To me, this isn't any different from them running away in the tit can during the winter. The kids are still being neglected, exploited and used as content, no matter where in the world they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Well we at least know they’ll shake off their remaining viewers! The ifam hate holiday vlogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it completely bizarre that it wasn’t so long ago Sarah was strongly hinting at Izzy being gay or bi, and now they’re “moving” to a country where being gay can be punishable by death. And I’m sure Chris the Andrew Tate wannabe just loves being in a country where women are second class citizens. I wouldn’t visit Dubai if you paid me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.