The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe there was no Taylor tickets, no big life changing news, and they are covering their lies with a trip to Dubai 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Maybe that's why they all had to agree to this trip as it ment they had to resell the TS tickete
Can you imagine how that convo would have gone down with esme? It could explain all the extra gifts she's gotten recently maybe...

Reactions: 26
I think they're off to Australia or New Zealand after a week or so in Dubai. All this travelling though and they poor baby had no jabs to protect her against anything.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Maybe that's why they all had to agree to this trip as it ment they had to resell the TS tickete
I won’t believe they’ve actually got tickets until I see them there. Just like with the car keys they gave to Izzy. It was all just to make them come across as great parents which in reality it was all BS

Reactions: 21
They say it’s not the end… I reckon Dubai is only part of it.
They definitely don’t have Taylor tickets.

Reactions: 12
I'm wondering how many of them can actually spell Dubai. At this point I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they wrote Dubye.
They'll spell it DooooBUY(anyrandomplastictat). Speaking of which, does Dubai have a Flying Tiger? And can you see River Island from the top of the Burj Khalifa?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she so suprised her kids sat on the plane glued to yet another screen stuffing their greedy littlle faces with sugar. They do it every day at home. Nothing new there. My kids would be a nightmare. They don't watch anything.

Reactions: 24
I don’t think there’s any more excitement or countries to come, I think this is it 😴 By ‘not the end of the story’ I’m pretty sure what she meant was they weren’t just having a holiday in Dubai, it’s more than that as in they’re there longer. I think they’ve probably bought a house/apartment. They’ll stay for a couple of months then rent it out. It might seem life changing to them but it really isn’t anything exciting or special for the viewers.

Reactions: 18
The no post embargo for the kids and their tiktoks must be up they posting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are the chances of this being the villa? 👀 Just a guess, obviously

Calm 3br townhouse at Damac Hills 2 Dubailand by Deluxe Holiday Homes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can see why they love it, my brother went because he said it felt like everyone went and he wanted to see if he was missing much. He compared it to the Trafford Centre - tried to make it look fancy but it all feels fake and soulless. If anyone asks him what it was like he always says "a bigger version of the Trafford Centre".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.