The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what exactly the blood tests are for detecting or recording ? , yes I could understand if it is for infectious diseases , if it is all private healthcare why would they be bothered if Sarahs bloods come back 80% cheese ? One look at the three adults would tell you none of them are healthy specimens !

Smacks of social engineering to me , how Matrix !!
There’s a list elsewhere in the thread of what tests are necessary to live in Dubai. It’s a long list of things they are checking. For example if it shows certain illnesses such as HIV/AIDs that means deportation.

Reactions: 10
‘If you apply for a residence visa, you will have to take a blood test. If you test positive for any communicable diseases like HIV, hepatitis or tuberculosis, you may be detained and then deported, without appeal. Check the health and fitness requirements on the United Arab Emirates' government portal.’

Reactions: 7
I’m laughing so much at that pathetic paddling pool on the fake little patch of grass. You don’t see that on Chris’ Tenk social media, wonder why 🤔 🤡 😂 what an utter embarrassment they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
views are less now than past few days after so many hours lol
A lot of viewers are going to jump ship until they see them back in the UK, they’ll be getting less views than the scandi trip I think. Most of the iFam types follow multiple YouTube families. They’ve seen Family Fizz do this journey already so it’s not new content for the viewers. I don’t think a lot of people really do believe they’ve moved properly either & hopefully this time round they are finally seeing through it all.

Reactions: 10
Still be van, caravan and Arctic trips.

Dubai will be their main home, but they'll mostly be in the UK to get their vans for all these trips they'll then be going on, which as we know usually lasts a good couple of months. Plus spending Christmas in the UK. So maybe they'll be in Dubai 20% of the time.

Make it make sense!

Screenshot_20240516_220043_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet the kids got sick from the paddling pool water. Mila even described it as "wee water", so either she noticed it was off colour or tasted strange.. or one of them peed in it and was scared to own up. The hosepipe probably had some water left festering inside, from when it was last used, and I can't imagine it being proper drinking water quality. The kids were squirting it around all over the place and no doubt ingested some.

I hope Aurora doesn't also get ill because Isla was kissing her loads. They're always kissing that baby. I find it OTT tbh....even without the contagious coldsore issue.
Mila 100% weed in the paddling pool.
If you watch the bit where theyre testing the temperature of the water, she’s jigging around like little ones do when they need the toilet.
Then she makes the comment about ‘wee wee water‘ a little later on 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Esme’s seems to be squashing Chris’s lies down as well. Never mind ‘Addressing the rumours…’ they need a vlog titled ‘Addressing the lies I’ve told by Chris Ingham’ 🤣🤣
IMG_5483.jpeg
IMG_5484.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Still be van, caravan and Arctic trips.

Dubai will be their main home, but they'll mostly be in the UK to get their vans for all these trips they'll then be going on, which as we know usually lasts a good couple of months. Plus spending Christmas in the UK. So maybe they'll be in Dubai 20% of the time.

Make it make sense!

View attachment 2940446
He’s only giving themselves 32.5 days a year to do all this if they are planning on spending 90% of their time in Dubai like he claimed yesterday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.