The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring and predictable. It's 100% confirmed for me though that they'll never set foot in America again

Reactions: 41
So I guess they lived in the Artic too then as that was for about 2 months nothing but 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t hit America then 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why wouldn’t you go to America, Chris? That was the next place you were going to go back to wasn’t it? 😂😂😂😂
I'm gutted "People of Walmart" won't work for the next thread title

So when Creep said no one had guessed the country he was ..... lying!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My thing is with Dubai (someone please explain lol, I live in the US, never been there) are you allowed to wear revealing clothing? I’ve heard so many different things from different people regarding the rules.
If they were being respectful to the country and their traditions then they would dress appropriately out and about. The see through SHEIN crap Izzy was trying on isn’t appropriate at all. The issue they have is that they don’t appear to be on a hotel complex where rules are more relaxed so they, (Izzy and Esme), will probably struggle the most.

Reactions: 22
A quick Google tells me that a cultural no-no is taking pictures of someone without their explicit permission. I hope this extends to filming.....oh boy!
Also Sarah will need to put her fat, white legs away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The only reason they all had to agree was if they went arctic there would be a big hot summer.
Creepy you need to get a life

• Haha
This thread is gonna blow right up

this is pure clickbait

I’ve just started watching and think it’s just living there for a few weeks or 3 months
Of course they are - a normal tourist visa only covers them for a max of 40 days. It’s just an extended holiday and a holiday rental is cheaper than a hotel. I hope they find it’s no where near as glamorous as they think it is.

Reactions: 19
Dumb question as I’ve not read through everything - why would going to America be bad? I figure it’s because of his past but trying to fill in blanks

Reactions: 3
The last 2 times they went was gifted and full of themeparks. Do we really think they are going to be doing much paid for stuff if they are funding this themselves.

Reactions: 13
My expectations were through the ground low and they still manage to disappoint.

I give it until Thursday for somebody to get sunburnt, Sarah to moan about how hot it is, and views to drop below 20k in 24 hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So their big secret is that they're doing a Family Fizz and tax dodging for a couple of months.

Set. For. Life.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Going back to that hellscape of a place yet again?

Just a flat? So they couldn't stretch to a "luxury" dubai home:
Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 17.13.25.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Dubai is the worst place I would ever want to visit. How boring and predictable of these clowns. Hope Chris gets arrested for doing something dodgy.

Reactions: 47
Of course they are - a normal tourist visa only covers them for a max of 40 days. It’s just an extended holiday and a holiday rental is cheaper than a hotel. I hope they find it’s no where near as glamorous as they think it is.
Next step is for somebody clever to be able to identify the company they've rented the villa from . . .

• Haha
  • Heart
Moving to Dubai in May when you don’t have to! Who does that?
I lived there for many years and most people leave for the summer if they can. So weird, especially when you’re mostly ginger haired and have young children.

Reactions: 36
Dubai is so expensive for like everything

even a round of soft drinks would be about £70 quid for them

ill give it by Friday they are moaning like duck about Dubai already

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I wonder if big Saz will be a Dubai portapotty to fund the trip? 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I assume all of that ridiculous bollocks about her failed/not failed sterilisation and changed emergency appointments has all been forgotten then? Geeez they are insufferable 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.