The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving to Dubai in May when you don’t have to! Who does that?
I lived there for many years and most people leave for the summer if they can. So weird, especially when you’re mostly ginger haired and have young children.
They said that’s not the end of the journey,

Reactions: 11
What a big let-down! Dubai, again? Why couldn’t they have gone somewhere new? It’s so boring, returning to places you’ve been before, especially if you moaned about it previously! Watch those views fall!

Reactions: 20
Moving to Dubai in May when you don’t have to! Who does that?
I lived there for many years and most people leave for the summer if they can. So weird, especially when you’re mostly ginger haired and have young children.
Going from destroying your child's skin on her face with crazy cold temperatures to making them deal with unbearable heat in Dubai in summer... Top notch parents.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So why has this taken a year then to sort out Mr 10k - did you need a year to save up the pennies???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chris was fuming after having to pay 200 pounds due excess hand luggage it's 20 pounds per 1 kilo extra

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I thought they decided against the (not) epic thingie they mentioned that this was something else that’s (not) epic?!

Surely Sarah’s hand luggage will not have been allowed on. Daft woman.
She probably has a helping of pasta and cheese in her hole doll 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So why has this taken a year then to sort out Mr 10k - did you need a year to save up the pennies???
Like others have said I suspect this this is a back up plan. They definitely had something else lined up to be the big life changing news, but it's fallen through.

Reactions: 23
Dubai?? There was a time he was adamant he would move to America.... well, that was before he groomed a 16 year kid at Disney!

Creepy, you are a loser and you just proved out utterly pathetic you are. Good luck pucking up 16 year olds in the middle east you fuckwit!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Here’s what I think, The LA or even SS we’re starting to ask questions, we suddenly saw bits of ‘education’ being done, there’s definitely been medical neglect in terms of Jason’s eye and milas hips, when you keep delaying appointments it does flag up concerns. Maybe they’ve even been questioned about Izzy’s schooling, year out, I’d say they’re running from problems that were close to catching up
---
united Emirates
Yes it was an A380

Reactions: 22
Hardly living in another country when they’ve got to be back for Taylor Swift in less than 4 months? 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So Isabelle not doing her driving lessons anytime soon

she must be gutted to leave her buzzing soctal life behind 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They also said it’s their new home so they must be staying for some time 🤷🏼‍♀️
They call any house they stay in their new home, I wouldn’t take too much notice of that. Visa’s have their limitations on duration of a stay

Reactions: 14
Obviously Cystopher and the dodgy tube aren't as a big a deal as she made out... how's she going to know she's got an appointment if she's not home 🤔

Reactions: 18
What class seat tickets did they have?

I'm looking on the Emirates website and in Economy to have 3 adults, 2 teens ( 15-12), 2 children (2-11) and one infant ( under 2) is £ 3,246, at the cheapest this doesn't include more feet space or extras

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 called it. Knew they couldn’t afford the USA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

and how pathetic having to get Esme’s friend to comment 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 knowing full well they weren’t going there.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Economy and they didn’t have extras. You get a bassinet seat with a baby and there is one free.

What class seat tickets did they have?

I'm looking on the Emirates website and in Economy to have 3 adults, 2 teens ( 15-12), 2 children (2-11) and one infant ( under 2) is £ 3,246, this does't include more feet space or extras
th

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.