The Ingham Family #334 I would like to see more recipes containing pasta and cheese please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family posted:
FINALLY SHARING OUR BIG NEWS WITH YOU ALL..
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dubai!

a carefully constructed artificial land built off the labour of those living in very poor conditions with either no or very little remuneration.

Cant think why it appealed to them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Didn’t hit America then 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why wouldn’t you go to America, Chris? That was the next place you were going to go back to wasn’t it? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Dubai? With it's appalling human rights record, slavery, misogyny and restriction of women's movements? Chris' dream place.
OK, I'm 'jealous'. I'm just a brokie with a consience and an education.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Only real info is Dubai, hire car and what looks like an apartment.

Reactions: 14
please let it chuck it down like it did few weeks ago lol - they look so out of place in Dubai right scruffs

Reactions: 17
Couldn’t think of anything worse and they moaned the entire time about the heat last time they were there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why would this be Creepy’s favourite video ever? It’s just boring travel for 99.9% of it and the ending isn't even that exciting. Just knew it would be a let down

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel so sorry for Mila and Aurora. Not only do they have damage from windchill and potential frostbite from the Arctic trips. They're sure to experience severe sunburn and heatstroke from Dubai in the summer. 😢😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 34
My thing is with Dubai (someone please explain lol, I live in the US, never been there) are you allowed to wear revealing clothing? I’ve heard so many different things from different people regarding the rules.

Reactions: 14
I’m so excited to see creepy waddling about in his beanie in Dubai for the forseaable 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wait, so my ss were right months ago🤣 when everyone was saying that he follows those places all the time. Wow, ok

Reactions: 8
It’s a rental house, they’ve done this before with ‘new home’ every time they stay in a house, it’s hilarious 🤣 Wonder what deal they’ve managed to arrange this time .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Since homeschooling:
Isla loves Dancing lessons - dancing lessons quit within a couple of months.
Isla wants an afternoon tea with her mum - Lazy takes Boreabelle instead
Isla wants a pink bike - esme gets a pink bike
Isla wants Guinea pigs - girls each get a guinea pig. Guinea pigs are so neglected that they continuously eat the walls. Guinea pigs offloaded at every opportunity.
Isla starts Girl Guiding and loves it - Isla gets to attend 1 session every now and then when she isn’t being dragged away, so will likely now lose her place.
It’s just cruel

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Just scrolled they gone to Dubai everybody guessed it but don’t show you untill last minute as the plane comes into land so 38 minutes of tit and now the tit show begins watch the views drop like flys as even the ifannys hate them on holiday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This thread is gonna blow right up

this is pure clickbait

I’ve just started watching and think it’s just living there for a few weeks or 3 months

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.