The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can Isabelle stand the excitement of her life, off to the local shop to buy bin bags, bleach and a cheeky Costa to drink while chatting about her non-life with her foghorn fishwife mother.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Lol at todays vlog. I wouldn't be so excited about a Michael Kors bag thats had to go in the half price sale to be sold. For people who are meant to have lots of money its nothing special. bless

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Ingham Family posted:
BUYING MY FIRST DESIGNER HANDBAG! (MY 2 YEAR OLD TAKES ME SHOPPING)
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol at todays vlog. I wouldn't be so excited about a Michael Kors bag thats had to go in the half price sale to be sold. For people who are meant to have lots of money its nothing special. bless
I’m so glad you said that. I’m embarrassed for her 😂😂 it’s not designer at all you can buy them off the rack in Tkmax it does not show they having money at all. Completely the opposite actually. What a tit 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She’d have waited for that bag if they were off to Florida.
Where was the waiter that pushed Jason round the breakfast buffet in his high hair and fed him oranges? I’m guessing there, Maldives?

Reactions: 18
I’m so glad you said that. I’m embarrassed for her 😂😂 it’s not designer at all you can buy them off the rack in Tkmax it does not show they having money at all. Completely the opposite actually. What a tit 😂😂
Mine used ro get them from TKmaz for high school🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
you’ve not got ocd sarah, you just tell so many lies you’re scared you contradict yourself. made your own bed….

Reactions: 21
Mine used ro get them from TKmaz for high school🤣
I was just thinking it would have made more sense for Esme to buy it. £160 isn't that expensive for a bag, and I bet there are loads of girls Esme's age who take similar priced designer items to school.

Reactions: 15
I’m not into designer labels, and I apologise if anyone here likes it but I think that MK bag is so ugly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The next email from Chris

"You to can buy designer handbags like my wife"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am 110 percent sure Sarah has shown us that she has bought a Michael Kors handbag before. I tried search for it on their channel. But could not find it so was probably not the main happening that day.
I also too a look at the ifam extras channel that now is Esmes channel.
Why would they keep content like this on a channel that is no supposed to be a 14 year old's channel. Esme allways says welcome to my channel.
1714926895224.png
1714926924278.png

Oh, at one point Creepy actually knew how to mark videos as ad
1714927042991.png

Reactions: 14
Sarah if you really want to flex about a designer bag you need a Hermes Birkin or Kelly, or something from The Row for the quiet wealth look. But what do I know I'm just a brokie foo' with a Chanel woc that I bought to celebrate my second degree ☹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait for Chris now to do a reel "buying my hot wife a designer handbag no worries when I get this in my account daily" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lazy desperately trying to get Meewa to perform for the camera is hilarious, she’s not having any of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I always remember buying my fist MK bag from Selfridges before they were on trend. I quickly changed my mind about them once everyone got them. Although they are not in fashion anymore and I’ve moved onto better labels I have fond memories of my first MK Selma 😂 I would hardly class MK as “designer”. The Kate Spade one she got in NY is considered more designer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
bleeping OCD 🤣🤣🤣. Let me rephrase that for you Saz. “ Im scared of saying something that’s going to contradict what I’ve previously said which will set the haters off”. To make a good liar you need a good memory Sarah and it’s safe to say that your brain is verging on nonexistent. You’ve been pulled on so many lies in recent weeks you’re now on edge in case you’re outed more. That and the fact you’re both a bag of nerves hoping Tattle doesn’t find out where you’ve begged your holiday from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.