The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves buying all the unnecessary crap to put into packs. But how many different ways is she going to teach the kid to count
It feels like she has more resources than a reception classroom. What she doesn't have is any idea how to actually teach.

The very definition of all the gear and no idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She loves buying all the unnecessary crap to put into packs. But how many different ways is she going to teach the kid to count. A number line is sufficient. That one numberline can also be used to learn addition and subtraction. No need for all these laminated ladybirds with dots on, trees with apples in, plastic bugs with legs, fishing. You're fooling no one Lazy. Just amplifying the fact your whole life is buying and sorting crap
She also buys multiples of similar resources with no idea how to really use them. It's just accumilating crap because it's cute on camera. 🤷‍♀️
---
It feels like she has more resources than a reception classroom. What she doesn't have is any idea how to actually teach.

Exactly!

Reactions: 26
As soon as any of those girls meets a proper boyfriend/girlfriend, their eyes will be opened very wide to how awful their home life is and how weird their parents are. That’s why Chris and Sarah keep them all cut off, so they can stop that happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I noticed Lazy said she hadn't eaten all day, when she was at the local shop with Izzy. It must have been late afternoon/early evening by then?

Surely a breastfeeding mother wouldn't be able to go without food all day? I never did BF, but isn't it common sense that if you're not eating, your milk supply will suffer?

Reactions: 20

She does it impress and prove to the dim section of her followers that she is doing something with Jace so if anyone says anything they can pile on and say
see! she does do home learning”
The problem with Sarah is she is thick

Reactions: 18
That boring fud posting about ‘cutting out toxic people’…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just realised, they never did show any footage or evidence of the kids going to the dentist. That would have been the 26th April as that morning was when he had one of his drunken Q&A. They’ve shown vlogs from after this date already with the Sunday trip to Meadowhall last weekend.
---
What’s up with his eyebrows starting halfway across the top of the eye? 🤣View attachment 2912980
---
Once again, Mila and Jace left at home. This time under the watchful eye of Esme and Isla as Izzy has gone out somewhere. He looks nervous sat there on his own 🤣
He's piled on the beef hasn't he.

Reactions: 15
I noticed Lazy said she hadn't eaten all day, when she was at the local shop with Izzy. It must have been late afternoon/early evening by then?

Surely a breastfeeding mother wouldn't be able to go without food all day? I never did BF, but isn't it common sense that if you're not eating, your milk supply will suffer?
It was somewhere around 4.30-5pm, I reckon, because you could see that the post office counter was shut (closes at 4.30pm) but the shop was full of school kids.

She always says that she hasn't eaten much/anything but I struggle to believe that. I agree that she's doesn't have healthy eating habits though.

Last edited:

There is no way she hadn't eaten all day, a proper meal maybe, but I bet she was shovelling down sweets since opening her eyes.....or she had just woken up.

Latest vlog was pure click bait to cover up how BORING it was! No one needs seven minutes of Jace learning or another grocery trip… snooze

Reactions: 14
What about Izzy doing some good for the community? She could volunteer at a charity shop or a soup kitchen (providing she doesn’t do the cooking) or at a homeless shelter. It would be great for her extremely limited CV. It would also be character building and couldn’t fail to expand her life skills.
She once suggested getting a Saturday job not long after they moved and Sarah laughed at her about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry, had to watch to see Jace's "learning". Sarah needs to research pure sounds. This is so important when teaching phonics. That uh sound at the end is a big no no. There are so many videos on YouTube for her to watch with Jace. Come on Sarah, you still have two more children to teach to read after this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jace would be better off by watching learn to read videos on you tube himself rather than being taught by Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just find Izzy so meh it’s like the lights are on but no one is home.
There has been so much publicity lately about student protests and love or hate them both sides have a cause and believe in SOMETHING Izzy seems to just exist her only interests align with her younger sisters and she acts like them it’s so weird when you see others the same age with views and studies or jobs and interests.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
There has been so much publicity lately about student protests and love or hate them both sides have a cause and believe in SOMETHING Izzy seems to just exist her only interests align with her younger sisters and she acts like them it’s so weird when you see others the same age with views and studies or jobs and interests.
In my opinion it is because she is in a dissociative state. No interest or passion in anything. I wonder does she feel like she is floating outside of her body often....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Exactly this. She can't conversate or give a response when Fat Saz is speaking at to her. It could be because it's all scripted and she has no lines. But she just always makes sounds which show she is in agreement. Or a sigh or a laugh or mumble covering her mouth. She really needs to be back in therapy

• Heart
There is no way she hadn't eaten all day, a proper meal maybe, but I bet she was shovelling down sweets since opening her eyes.....or she had just woken up.
Remember the programme Secret Eaters? People would go on, that were struggling to lose weight and they would swear they were hardly eating. They put cameras in their kitchen/ car etc. And it showed they were eating far more than they thought.
This is Sarah all over. She has a really bad relationship with food and she doesn't understand anything about nutrition or calories. She's probably getting lots of calories from drinks, a large latte from Costa is 293 calories for example. A portion of one of her slop meals, with a block of cheese and double cream, will probably be easily over 1000 calories.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Unpacking the vlogs is far more interesting and content filled than the actual vlog itself! So many underlying issues on display that the pair of prats do not understand they are communicating.

Since their audience aged out they are just going through the motions with this shitshow, they don't have over 1 million followers that is clear from the views cycle. What they do have is the current foundation of a massive back catalogue of vlogs, that the current shitshow drives views to. That is why they still have an income from vlogs. Its not some mlm business entrepreneur scheme or dropshipping, they are very low value side hustles, and by the way he has only mentioned them in the last 18 months to 2 years that's when he started them. He capitalised on ifam merch when he could have been using his vlogs to promote dropshippong trends, he had the audience then, but he only stumbled into this when he was not in a position to capitalise.

Always late to the trends, he just got lucky once and he deep down knows this, this is why he flexes, I have a friend like this bless him, but he is actually a good person who trys to impress others etc, Chris is a deeply flawed, perverted narc and imo all joking on this site apart, he is a very dangerous man, especially if he ever has his back to wall financially. I worry a lot for that family.

Why do I say this you may ask? Is it because I'm a hater? no! Is it because I'm jealous? No...it's because they reveal every bit about themselves when they vlog.....unintentionally. This is why they sprout that they only film 20 mins a day bullshit, they actually film hours a day and edit it down to 20 mins, so ....... but that is just semantics anyway. Annnnnywayyyyyy🙄👋🙃

He only started pushing them G lamps and affiliated links in 2023, he was all over it with his treble priced temu crap, fatty even commented in a vlog that he , the great editor he is failed to edit out, that I'll tell you to follow the link below, but he will forget to put it in the description again 😅😀😄😆 Now we only get the bragging rights of his many side hustle 'thingy mah Bobby dos' he has been using to fund his lifestyle for ages , give over Cwissy G boi.🙄🙄

He is the epitome of the stay at home mummy girl boss who shows the big house, holidays designer bags that she lies that her mlm business gave her, all the while her husband is working 7 days a week to pay for everything plus the increasingly high credit accounts that will one day bankrupt them.🙃 his children growing up being born and exploited on screen is who is paying his bills for now!

The little lying bleep he is will be biting him on his effeminate arse in the VERY near future.🙄

BTW hi 👋 Sarah what's the limit on your new next storecard, kaning that lately ain't we? Why no shien hauls for your tit boring ass longwinded trips to stick your toad ass in the corner of a swimming pool for 8 weeks?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the epic vacation has started

We will see today’s prerecorded vlog, Monday off and maybe Tuesday with start with the heading to the airport guess where we are going

I think at least since Saturday all vlogs are just filler so they would be at least 4 days ahead on Tuesday

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.