The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion it is because she is in a dissociative state. No interest or passion in anything. I wonder does she feel like she is floating outside of her body often....
This has occurred to me quite often. My teenage years were not as bad as hers but I had a few traumas that caused me to just dissociate for my mental health's sake. I really feel she has given up, is a people pleaser and is just a shell. She was fragile to start with and crap parenting and isolation has compounded it. She has no idea who she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Any idea where they are off to on their big trip? Surely they can't afford Florida? Maybe Turkey?

Reactions: 8
well surely even her friends 'like travelling".... she could go with them even for weekends away inthe UK.
Firstly no way Chris is going to allow her to do that alone - she couldn’t even go to a concert alone.

Secondly she would certainly be asked about her, frankly, odd lifestyle as everything about her is public.

Holidays with friends wasn’t a thing for me, I tried it, twice and it was a disaster so I quickly decided I’d be going away on my own to do stuff I wanted to and it worked out fine. I know others who loved it but it wasn’t for me, too overwhelming.

All the holidays, gifts, being driven everywhere she comes across as very spoilt and entitled and her only vlog for a long time with comments in the last year were full of those comments from people who were fans at the start, same age as her doing things like college/work/prep for uni/leaving home.. and clearly didn’t want to know about her anymore.
---
This has occurred to me quite often. My teenage years were not as bad as hers but I had a few traumas that caused me to just dissociate for my mental health's sake. I really feel she has given up, is a people pleaser and is just a shell. She was fragile to start with and crap parenting and isolation has compounded it. She has no idea who she is.
Something you learn quickly when your opinions on anything are shouted down, or worse. Took me years, and most of them were people mocking me, to voice any opinion because I feared what would happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's painful to watch. I was a home educator myself, so yes, completely normal that you won't deliver content the way a teacher would, however it's clear she hasn't taken the time to educate herself at all.
These teaching/learning clips are just to satisfy the local authority and to prove something to the haters. It's mainly so Sarah can find an excuse to buy more tat too. There's no consistency. It bloody irks me that she plops him in front of a camera like a performing circus monkey for content. What a way to suck the joy out of learning. She’s such a silly, selfish woman.
You can only teach what you know yourself. And what does she know? Very very little.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If they are going for quite a while 4 days ahead is not going to be of any help to them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It feels like she has more resources than a reception classroom. What she doesn't have is any idea how to actually teach.

The very definition of all the gear and no idea.
I honestly cannot believe how much unnecessary stuff this woman buys.
Every time she films any type of ‘learning/activity’ it’s something new she‘s bought
It‘s purely just to satisfy her shopping addiction….
Imagine how much money they’d have if she could reign it in!
It’s the same with the little ones clothes, if it’s ‘sooo cute’ she buys it…regardless of if they need it or not…regardless of if it’s the right size or not.
I mean, how many swimming costumes does one child actually need? So wasteful.
As much as I don’t agree with Chris on many things, when it comes to Sarah’s spending, he’s got a point.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I reckon the toxic people are her real dad and his side of the family. I think he or someone from his side reached out to her when she turned 18 hence the “we’ve been telling you for six months” comment. The whole thing reeks of a scripted conversation and also of emotional blackmail and manipulation, from the hammering home of how lucky they are to live where they do to the insistence that she’s made her own mind up on cutting these people out of her life.
If fat Saz goes on another insta rant quoting my theory then we know I’m not far from the truth

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
The whole thing reeks of a scripted conversation and also of emotional blackmail and manipulation, from the hammering home of how lucky they are to live where they do to the insistence that she’s made her own mind up on cutting these people out of her life.
That would make sense. I did think it was odd when she started gushing about where they live. She's never really done that before and if they like it that much, how come they're never there, always running away? 🙄

With them, everything has a hidden agenda and they're never spontaneous.

If this sly chat is about her family, hopefully they'll always be there, just waiting for Isabelle to figure it all out for herself one day. I do wonder if any of her other (estranged?) family members ever read here. I imagine that some do and it must be so difficult to see the life of their daughter/half-sister/grand-daughter playing out like this, publicly. I guess they have no option but to play the long game and remain hopeful.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Definitely away, she’s started her affiliate link sharing on insta now. Chris said a couple of weeks ago to ask him how great life was in 3 weeks time, they would be a week in at that point and away from the UK

Reactions: 18
Change the A to a P To make DWP and that’s a sign your kids will be seeing a lot of in the future if you don’t get them in school and out of your cult! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon the toxic people are her real dad and his side of the family. I think he or someone from his side reached out to her when she turned 18 hence the “we’ve been telling you for six months” comment. The whole thing reeks of a scripted conversation and also of emotional blackmail and manipulation, from the hammering home of how lucky they are to live where they do to the insistence that she’s made her own mind up on cutting these people out of her life.
If fat Saz goes on another insta rant quoting my theory then we know I’m not far from the truth
It's got to be someone they knew wouldn't answer back, which is most likely her bio family. Any 'friend' of Isabelle's would very likely be on social media to defend themselves. and/or participate in the drama. I see that the other side of the family always kept what appears to be a dignified silence but Creep and Lazy don't have that ability because they're pond scum.

The only other thread I really follow on Tattle is the Alice Evans one, she is without a doubt a narc , totally unhinged and is another one who is denying her children a relationship with their (good) father and his side of the family. Although we don't quite know for sure if it's the same with Isabelle and her father, parental alienation definitely appears to be a tactic that comes from the narcissist's handbook.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
He's going on and on about being a marketing expert but he's selling a course that's based on no actual marketing. What he's doing is selling a course on how to sell the same course he's selling to the halfwits who believe they'll get thre same returns as a man who has a plaform. The only person who will make any money is creepy. Anyone lower on the pyramid will potentially only make one sale max and with lose the friendship of the person they sell it to once it becomes clear its a scan. The really distasteful part of it is Creepy knows the people he's selling to are already financially and socially vulnerable. This scan is biting the hand that feeds. The man is pure scum. He's a parasitic bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
He is one step away from sending emails pretending to be a Nigerian Prince who will gift me a million pounds if I just send him some cash first,
I’m a bonefide Nigerian Princess with a Bridge to sell in New York “Brooklyn Bridge”, one owner and Ive some snow I’ve made MILLIONS selling to these folk called ‘Eskimos’. There’s no bonafide Nigerian Princes. EVERYONE knows that.

I on the other hand am very much trustworthy.

I ain’t no con and, I have bargain rates. Only $500 for my course AND I only charge $40 per month for my woohooooo to secret group. No weirdos, brokies of other oddballs allowed. I will be asking for proof of residence in parents basements AND genuine pics of Da King Chris posters. I will also provide sick bags, they will cost $10 each (disposal costs not included)

Oh and my online payment system broke so you need to send all your cards details to me as well.

Cos I’m, like, well genuine man. Well Genuine.

[email protected]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's got to be someone they knew wouldn't answer back, which is most likely her bio family. Any 'friend' of Isabelle's would very likely be on social media to defend themselves. and/or participate in the drama. I see that the other side of the family always kept what appears to be a dignified silence but Creep and Lazy don't have that ability because they're pond scum.

I doubt Isabelle has any real friends, she does no social activities, no school, and travels with her parents and 5 siblings in a death-trap tin can half the year. If there are any 'toxic' friends it will be some online, but god knows if they are really 18 yr olds, or 50 yr old perves. Either way childrish drama online is not exactly riviting content nor something you should be getting involved with sarah. You are the parent, not a teenage freind

Izabelle's bio dad's family probably are just normal people who don't want to be online or involved in the Inghams drama, probably why they never commented

Reactions: 24
💯
🎯 this is the reason , you are right it's the" been telling you for the last 6 months" definitely gives the game away. Sarah is such a bleep!! And yet another example of how these bloody twats say more in one sentance, revealing the actual truth of the matter than they ever do waffling on for 10 mins about cloth nappies and babygrows from next !

She has used parental alienation when young and now bad mouthing him to issy making her think his perhaps genuine concerns about her are toxic as an adult. If issy had her own life, friends social interaction outside of the Mingham Cult, her dad might stand a decent chance of having a bond and relationship with his daughter. She is too brainwashed and pampered to do the right thing.

Very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.