Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uwu

VIP Member
Hi tattle fam,

Just an update from little old me, I finally met my oncologist today and signed consent forms for my treatment. It’s gonna be a long 15 week slog because I’m doing the new adjuvant chemo treatment for cervical cancer which is 6 weeks followed by the standard treatment. This way they can target any cancer cells hidden in my body and not just the area where the tumour is. My cancer is stage 3c1 due to the fact it’s sadly in my pelvic lymph nodes and as a extra precaution when I start radiation they will also target it in the ones in my stomach. I’m just ready to get started now and should get a date soon. Still bummed about cancelling my Japan holiday but I’m not like the Inghams and my health comes before anything, even a trip to my favourite country and disney park.

I would say I’m doing well because I am, I’m just more worried about all the needles than the cancer in all honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Puppet

VIP Member
I also noticed this gem on the Ingham Family fandom Wiki. Look at the name of Esme's parents 🤣🤣🤣

1714544056867.png

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
The funny thing is, they’ve blocked ‘Gill’ but in doing so her comments have disappeared. By removing the comments she/he is responding to, that will lead people to Google and see what the responses are all about and a whole load of information in the form of news articles, YouTube videos and good old Tattle will come up. They’ve done themselves no favours and only had the one iFam standing in her corner. The likes of her comments are in the low single digits too.
Dropped by management and legal team, shunned by friends and family, kids unable to go to school, views in the toilet, no more sponsorships/gifts besides those they can defraud from people, using a subscriber count that bears no relation to their current viewership, and only until they find out about the child sex stuff, even his fellow Sinnaz rollerbooting pro team riders disavowed him within hours! - keep laughing, Creepy!😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

uwu

VIP Member
I start chemo on Friday, might watch a ingham vlog while I’m there to remind myself how good my life is 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Ghost82

Chatty Member
👋👋👋👋 Hi Lazy, we know you read here.
She’s such a lying bitch! She’s saying Isla hated dance because they wouldn’t let her talk or make friends in class and she hated the dance side of it. Does she forget they vlog their life? Is she forgetting how happy Isla was to attend dance? What about the dance outfits she asked for for her birthday? She’s saying Isla doesn’t like dance just like she said Isla wanted to be home schooled! Lies to make her feel better about failing her daughter. If Isla didn’t love dance then why the fuck did they buy her a message off Dr Holly and why did Dr Holly say how she hopes Isla follows her dancing dream? If you’re going to lie Sarah, maybe check the old vlogs where you’re saying something completely different. You took Islas dance dreams from her because you are an enabling bitch who stood by her husband when Sussex police confirmed he sent sexual messages to a sixteen year old girl. Who wants a man like that dropping his daughters off at dance. It’s the same with home schooling! You vlogged Isla saying she didn’t want to be home schooled because she loved school and would miss her friends. A few weeks later you pulled them all out of school ignoring Islas wishes. The poor little girl was looking forward to getting her pen licence but you took that from her along with her friends. What has Isla gained from leaving school Vs what she lost? You vlogged about her sitting on the stairs all day waiting for you to come home from packing blankets. You vlogged about her getting OCD thoughts. She’s afraid to sleep in her own room. She had to give up dance. All this happened after they left school. Joint birthday parties with her friends Stopped. The girls friends were constantly in the vlogs in the earlier days. Where did they all go? Isla was such an intelligent, confident little girl who thrived on learning and now she’s a shadow of her former self. You roll your eyes if she dares interrupt on camera. She lives to impress you and have some attention while you spoil and praise Esme and Jace. You turned into a family of hermits who hide in a house or a van avoiding the public incase someone comments about what he did. Lie all you want but don’t forget people know that it’s a lie. Making out Isla would rather be stuck at home watching your kids while you’re shopping again instead of in school learning, making friends and attending dance. 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Puppet

VIP Member
She loves buying all the unnecessary crap to put into packs. But how many different ways is she going to teach the kid to count
It feels like she has more resources than a reception classroom. What she doesn't have is any idea how to actually teach.

The very definition of all the gear and no idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Tublet83

VIP Member
Thank you @MissWinnie for this.
IMG_7022.jpeg

Surely as a parent you want your children to have the widest opportunities available to them - and many of them require GCSEs in maths and English as a minimum.

Personally would prefer to work 9-5 then be up to 4am every morning (according to Chris)

Shes so thick she’s unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Maria1

Chatty Member
Hi Sarah, ask to see your mortgage statement, your bank statement and savings accounts.....also ask for your own bank card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
My son doesn’t drink or go to parties.

he does go to the gym, plays football, has a part time job, on track for high grades, has tickets for a music festival etc.

Theres a few steps between ‘doesn’t party and likes being home’ and ‘unpaid serf to parents‘

• Heart
Reactions: 46

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Look at the sheer panic on her face and positioning of her hands and body language as she notes how the bathing suit will be ‘all open’ and her sick perv enabler of a mother says, ‘but you’re a WOMAN’. I’d call that deliberate coercive behavior. Her daughter looks horrified, but she’s thinking of nothing but the ‘views’. She knows what her husband and his ilk are into.

Poor kid… for she is a kid and way too young to carry off a costume like that, when she’s wearing ankle warmers looking like her 14 year old sibling.

I would say, ‘why even show it?’ but we know full well 😡🤮

PS: Not a chance they can afford Los Angeles and I can’t imagine anyone is giving away free gifts for such a major tourist destination.
As much as I like to snark about them, I just saw a clip of that and it really upset me for so many reasons. Sarah ingham is a fucking pervert - who the fuck would pressure their teenage daughter to wear that, film it and put it out to haterz? Isabelle knows that costume will attract attention she isn’t comfortable with - has Big Saz never heard of body autonomy?

And it was ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 46