The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy is having a mid-life crisis. First the haircut, now the bag...Creepy definitely better watch out! 😂
---
It made me feel sad when Mila announced that everyone was looking at her in the shop. Then she said it again in the coffee shop. I wouldn't expect a child of that age to be that aware and self-conscious. She's already feeling it now and might still have many more years of it to come. Poor kid.
It’s the strangest thing isn’t it. It appears to me that she’s trying to compete with Esme.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s the strangest thing isn’t it. It appears to me that she’s trying to compete with Esme.
Definitely that. 💯

On a different note, is it bad that every time I got a glimpse of Mila's socks it made me think of these...

Screenshot_20240505-183237_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240505-174248_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Girls Esme's age are in Creepy's preferred age range, that's why Sarah is competing. She knows exactly what her husband is.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Everything they do and say is to brag and one of the typical narc traits that they think they are better than you :mad:

Their karma is a long time coming.

Big Lazy cannot stand that her lies are scrutinised by Tattlers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Omg I can’t stop laughing a gnome on a lawnmower and he really thinks he’s the G in his bright green beanie 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why did Mila have to say thank you, yet Jacey boy didn't? When Mila asked for her lip balms, she was told not to snatch and asked, what do you say? Yet, when Jace hears he has a bath bomb, he demands, to have a look, and gets told of course here you go, no, please, no thank you. The double standards is ridiculous.

Also does anyone buy the Mila asked to buy this for her Jacey boy? Surely if the day was meant to be about Mila, lazy could have gone one shopping trip without buying for him.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry not having bought a MK on holiday in Portugal at a market they bag looks very like a fake with all that packaging !!

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry not having bought a MK on holiday in Portugal at a market they bag looks very like a fake with all that packaging !!
It’s common knowledge that tkmaxx also sells fake designer goods. The bag is ugly anyway and not a flex.

Reactions: 13
Also does anyone buy the Mila asked to buy this for her Jacey boy? Surely if the day was meant to be about Mila, lazy could have gone one shopping trip without buying for him.
Nope, not buying this one bit. Mila is already wary of him, and for good reason. She always has to share everything she owns, while everything he owns is his. I don't believe she would have asked to buy something just for him, as she knows everything she buys is going to be used by him, whether she wants it to or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Lazy just bought the ball for him and said it's from Mila as it would sound cuuuuute in the vlog.
They are so predictable

Reactions: 13
Just had a look on the MK website. Instead of buying the tacky logo version of that Avril bag (which only has leather trim), for the same price she could've had the all leather version which is plain but far nicer IMHO. I know £160 is relatively cheap for designer bags but I wouldn't spend that on a bag unless it was 100% leather.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping OCD 🤣🤣🤣. Let me rephrase that for you Saz. “ Im scared of saying something that’s going to contradict what I’ve previously said which will set the haters off”. To make a good liar you need a good memory Sarah and it’s safe to say that your brain is verging on nonexistent. You’ve been pulled on so many lies in recent weeks you’re now on edge in case you’re outed more. That and the fact you’re both a bag of nerves hoping Tattle doesn’t find out where you’ve begged your holiday from.
If they just told the truth they would not need to remember what they said

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Still not sorted out his brokie fence on top of the stairs then, their poor neighbours putting up with these tits.
No way! I thought the council had supposedly inspected the screen and deemed it satisfactory. Does that mean that he's installed it and then removed it? Or is that an old video?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg I can’t stop laughing a gnome on a lawnmower and he really thinks he’s the G in his bright green beanie 😂😂😂
Monopoly taught me, "go directly to jail, do not pass go" his next stop?
---
No way! I thought the council had supposedly inspected the screen and deemed it satisfactory. Does that mean that he's installed it and then removed it? Or is that an old video?
I think old. You can see the trampoline

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am 110 percent sure Sarah has shown us that she has bought a Michael Kors handbag before. I tried search for it on their channel. But could not find it so was probably not the main happening that day.
I also too a look at the ifam extras channel that now is Esmes channel.
Why would they keep content like this on a channel that is no supposed to be a 14 year old's channel. Esme allways says welcome to my channel.
View attachment 2916852View attachment 2916853
Oh, at one point Creepy actually knew how to mark videos as ad
View attachment 2916856
You are absolutely correct. She bought a Kate Spade designer bag on their first shopping trip when they were in NYC on 2/11/2018. So the "I've never treated myself" before is not true. There's a vlog showing otherwise. If I knew how to do it, I'd post the clip here.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You are absolutely correct. She bought a Kate Spade designer bag on their first shopping trip when they were in NYC on 2/11/2018.
2018 is probably all a bit of a blur and a time that she's trying to forget!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.