The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although Lazy used the time with Mila to shop for more tat, it was nice for her to actually go out with one of the children without taking Aurora.
When Esme and Isla went for their hair and brows doing there was some mention of Aurora being centre of attention or something, it was obviously annoying having the time they had revolving around a baby.
Hopefully as Aurora gets older there will be more of the children getting individual time with Lazy because they don't get to much else without the whole lot of them tagging along.

Wasn't it said on here once it's odd that Lazy and Creepy don't ever kick a ball with the children, now Mila and Jace have balls. Knowing that lot though they'll just kick the balls in the house.

Reactions: 23
You are absolutely correct. She bought a Kate Spade designer bag on their first shopping trip when they were in NYC on 2/11/2018. So the "I've never treated myself" before is not true. There's a vlog showing otherwise. If I knew how to do it, I'd post the clip here.
Woohoo, my memory is not gone yet... Even if I remember the designer wrong.

Reactions: 11
Still not sorted out his brokie fence on top of the stairs then, their poor neighbours putting up with these tits.
Very good point about the fence! The planning dept seemed to give the OK on that in the end so has he put it up and it’s fallen or if he has put it up, taken it down out of spite. The planning dept need to see the pic of this, the trampoline is broken so this is very recent.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sarah if you really want to flex about a designer bag you need a Hermes Birkin or Kelly, or something from The Row for the quiet wealth look. But what do I know I'm just a brokie foo' with a Chanel woc that I bought to celebrate my second degree ☹
My first high end designer bag was a beautiful Chloe Paddington, I had cheaper ones prior to that like Marc Jacobs, D&G, but that Chloe was my pride and joy back in the noughties, I worked hard so bloody deserved it. Unfortunately for my other half, and much to his dismay, it triggered an addiction which resulted in me buying probably 15 bags in the following years in the region of £500 £1000 each. I had to have the whole collection insured. I don't know what changed but I became a bit more alternative, bought a house and ended up selling the lot to pay for things for the house, which i was more than happy and do and it helped a lot. I now only have a Proenza Shouler, and a couple of Mulberrys and a Loewe. I would love a Chanel but can't justify it now when it could pay for new carpets or something, or towards a car for my daughter. Looking back I can't believe how much money I spent on bags, now I'd buy a new kitchen instead if I still worked and haf the same salary. I use Allsaints bags day to day now, I will have a Chanel one day tho *manifest, manifest* lol do you still have your Chanel?

Mr Ten KA Day is really flexing the cash, I wonder if he will buy her a pair of ugly platform Ugg sandals to match. They are absolutely bleeping delusional. I get the a £180 bag is not cheap, and it's a reasonable amount of money for a bag, however they're meant to be minted, why isn't she going into Gucci and buying a Marmont or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel bad for Mila, Sat on the top saying Sarah saying I have a surprise for you. the first thing out of her mouth is ' do you have a surprise for jacey'- Sarah of course had to say- aw you always think of your brother but no its for you.
She always thinks of Jace cause its clear as day you favour him and any ' surprise' is usually for Jace and there is no sharing

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Also, does she not feel any guilt whatsoever knowing the money she's spending on ugly bags and bulk buying crappy polyester clothes from china comes, in part, from her husband scamming vulnerable people into MLM scams? I don't know how she can live with that, I'd never allow my partner to do that to people.
---
That bag is so ugly lmao. My £80 care bears loungefly bag is nicer 🤣
Ohhh my daughter collects Loungefly bags (well, I buy her them and suprise her with them) I've seen the Care Bear one, it's gorgeous! The most recent one I bought my daughter was Dumbo, with his mum swinging him on her trunk on the front as we used to watch it together when she was small and id cry every time Baby If Mine came on (I still do lol), she has a couple of Kermit, E.T., a Cinnamoroll one and a Kuromi, some Disney Princesses, a few Overwatch from when she first started collecting them, oh and Jack Skellington and an Oogie Boogie (which i keep threatening to steal lol I'm obsessed with him, i made a ball gown dress for Halloween based on him) and a few more which im struggling to remember. Theyre all in storage containers up in the loft as she has no room, and doesn't want yo use them as she sants to keep them "good" (shes autistic and does that with a lot of stuff she collects). Sorry, I'm rambling now, I've had about 4 coffees today and three cans of coke 😂

How are you doing at the moment? I hope things are in place for treatment now, I know it won't have been easy for you to discuss what's been going on and if you'd rather not I totally understand. Just know you have lots of us here thinking about you and are here for you any time you need us 💜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel bad for Mila, Sat on the top saying Sarah saying I have a surprise for you. the first thing out of her mouth is ' do you have a surprise for jacey'- Sarah of course had to say- aw you always think of your brother but no its for you.
She always thinks of Jace cause its clear as day you favour him and any ' surprise' is usually for Jace and there is no sharing
Exactly this!!!

Reactions: 14
Also, does she not feel any guilt whatsoever knowing the money she's spending on ugly bags and bulk buying crappy polyester clothes from china comes, in part, from her husband scamming vulnerable people into MLM scams? I don't know how she can live with that, I'd never allow my partner to do that to people.
---

Ohhh my daughter collects Loungefly bags (well, I buy her them and suprise her with them) I've seen the Care Bear one, it's gorgeous! The most recent one I bought my daughter was Dumbo, with his mum swinging him on her trunk on the front as we used to watch it together when she was small and id cry every time Baby If Mine came on (I still do lol), she has a couple of Kermit, E.T., a Cinnamoroll one and a Kuromi, some Disney Princesses, a few Overwatch from when she first started collecting them, oh and Jack Skellington and an Oogie Boogie (which i keep threatening to steal lol I'm obsessed with him, i made a ball gown dress for Halloween based on him) and a few more which im struggling to remember. Theyre all in storage containers up in the loft as she has no room, and doesn't want yo use them as she sants to keep them "good" (shes autistic and does that with a lot of stuff she collects). Sorry, I'm rambling now, I've had about 4 coffees today and three cans of coke 😂

How are you doing at the moment? I hope things are in place for treatment now, I know it won't have been easy for you to discuss what's been going on and if you'd rather not I totally understand. Just know you have lots of us here thinking about you and are here for you any time you need us 💜
Don’t be talking about Disney now or they’ll be jealous you know they can’t go oh sod it I have a Harry Potter loungefly double piss off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is Sarah trying to force make up on her 2 year old daughter? She made it clear on several occasions, that she didn't care about it or want to get it.

Reactions: 17
Don’t be talking about Disney now or they’ll be jealous you know they can’t go oh sod it I have a Harry Potter loungefly double piss off 🤣🤣
I've seen the Harry Potter ones, they're amazing! My daughter's not into it anymore or I'd have got her one. I seen some recently that were crackers, the Luna Lovegood one with the glasses 😍

Reactions: 4
I've seen the Harry Potter ones, they're amazing! My daughter's not into it anymore or I'd have got her one. I seen some recently that were crackers, the Luna Lovegood one with the glasses 😍
I have the honey dukes one although my other half said slytherin would have been more appropriate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is Sarah trying to force make up on her 2 year old daughter? She made it clear on several occasions, that she didn't care about it or want to get it.
It's a bit excessive, she's got her some pretend make up first r Christmas I think? I mean, if she's really into it then there are children's versions like peel off nail polish, she needs to stop forcing what SHE wants on them, it's the same with their toys, Saz has got to put her mits all over them first
---
I have the honey dukes one although my other half said slytherin would have been more appropriate 🤣
Is it the crossbody, or the backpack? To be fair I'm kinda bias towards Slytherin, their whole vibe suits my persona 😂 I used to pinch my daughter's Slytherin scarf from Disney world, somewhere I doubt Creepstopher will ever enter again (part of me wishes he would attempt it and get all the way there only to be to be stopped, questioned for ten hours then arrested or sent straight home)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He is one step away from sending emails pretending to be a Nigerian Prince who will gift me a million pounds if I just send him some cash first,
Someone whip the next thread out of that lot.
#Million pounds from Lincolnshire Nonce if you send him it first.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I can’t stop laughing a gnome on a lawnmower and he really thinks he’s the G in his bright green beanie 😂😂😂
That will be his job when everything finally turns to tit, "TOP G LAWN MOWING SERVICES" He can sell courses on how to sell courses about moving lawns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aurora just sat on the breakfast bar with glass bottles behind her was making me so nervous!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
My first high end designer bag was a beautiful Chloe Paddington, I had cheaper ones prior to that like Marc Jacobs, D&G, but that Chloe was my pride and joy back in the noughties, I worked hard so bloody deserved it. Unfortunately for my other half, and much to his dismay, it triggered an addiction which resulted in me buying probably 15 bags in the following years in the region of £500 £1000 each. I had to have the whole collection insured. I don't know what changed but I became a bit more alternative, bought a house and ended up selling the lot to pay for things for the house, which i was more than happy and do and it helped a lot. I now only have a Proenza Shouler, and a couple of Mulberrys and a Loewe. I would love a Chanel but can't justify it now when it could pay for new carpets or something, or towards a car for my daughter. Looking back I can't believe how much money I spent on bags, now I'd buy a new kitchen instead if I still worked and haf the same salary. I use Allsaints bags day to day now, I will have a Chanel one day tho *manifest, manifest* lol do you still have your Chanel?

Mr Ten KA Day is really flexing the cash, I wonder if he will buy her a pair of ugly platform Ugg sandals to match. They are absolutely bleeping delusional. I get the a £180 bag is not cheap, and it's a reasonable amount of money for a bag, however they're meant to be minted, why isn't she going into Gucci and buying a Marmont or something?
I do still have the Chanel, purchased a few years ago before their price increases. I was young when I bought my house (24, seems do long ago now) and got the wallet on chain Chanel to celebrate passing the exams and early fortieth birthday present to myself. During the early years in the house (first ten years really) we had no holidays, no big nights out, dinner in a nice restaurant was maybe once a year, we really put everything in to the house. I will be mortgage free by 50, and the plan is a big trip like Arctic (not in a DPD van) or Canada cross country by train. My everyday bag is a backpack if just an ordinary day and I'm running about. The Chanel is like Santa, only out one day a year 😂

This is the thing with Sarah and Creepy, they don't get how the average person lives anymore, they sold their kids privacy to try to leapfrog into a half arsed existence that's not based in most people's reality and is not aspirational either, they occupy some weird half life that's aimless and pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
O0ooo0oh, BIG SPENDER 😂😂😂😂
I’m a Mulberry girl myself. I’ve quite a collection going back to the eighties and a fairly recent couple. They have tended to hold their prices and attract a healthy collectors price. A highly sought after one in good condition returns a great investment in addition to having enjoyed it first.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.