The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait for Chris now to do a reel "buying my hot wife a designer handbag no worries when I get this in my account daily" lol
It is likely the only reason he let her buy it. So he can use it in his scam money making reels.

Reactions: 18
Watching that shopping expedition in TK Maxx is proof, not that we need anymore, that Sarah is totally addicted to buying Tat Chinese plastic and rebuying stuff (snorkels etc) they have must have in the garage of doom.
Mila is 2 years old and doesn’t need nail varnish and other makeup. I really hope she put those hideous dresses back, simple clothes are the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Urgh tonights vlog is like a fingers up to tattle, see I do love Mila. However to me it does the opposite, she really doesn’t like her and couldn’t cope with her one on one. And then all Jace this and Jace that 🤦🏻

Reactions: 24
The Ingham Family posted:
BUYING MY FIRST DESIGNER HANDBAG! (MY 2 YEAR OLD TAKES ME SHOPPING)
Mr 10k a day has managed to take his wife out of the ghetto and plant her in a suburb just outside of Coventry with that :m

Screenshot 2024-05-05 17.50.36.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Is it MK really a flex, I’ve just started to use mine as a work bag, it’ll live in a locker room so never would I use something valuable . No way would I see around £100 as a luxury product. Just a good quality daily bag.

They really think the most basic things that people own are something to boast about.

Another Lazy acknowledgement of Tattle, she gets hate for saying everything is "so cute".
Yes you do because you are a thick chav with limited vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it MK really a flex, I’ve just started to use mine as a work bag, it’ll live in a locker room so never would I use something valuable . No way would I see around £100 as a luxury product. Just a good quality daily bag.

They really think the most basic things that people own are something to boast about.
So you must have a 7 figure business to be able to purchase that bag?! Wow, please enlighten me, my email address is [email protected]!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way she opens that handbag and the box give me the creeps. Open it bleeping careful ... if its so worthy to you start treating your things like it. Ugh

You get those at any outlet for cheaper nowadays. I had a navy blue one that handle fell off twice as I wore them so much .... 15 years agoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where was the waiter that pushed Jason round the breakfast buffet in his high hair and fed him oranges? I’m guessing there, Maldives?
Yes, that was the Maldives. He's the guy that Creepy name-checked in one of his late night, made-up, Q&A type sessions on Instagram. I commented at the time that it struck me as odd, to mention him out of the blue like that.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she could use it as a changing bag since she doesn't seem to have one. Actually take some spare nappies, baby wipes (not cleaning wipes), bibs, clothes.

Maybe a purse would also be useful since she just shoves the communal card in her pocket to get lost.

Reactions: 19
Are Sarah putting down the hints for them taking a break, aka we are going away now so need to hide that we have already been gone for a week, before we post vlogs from our trip, in her speach on the sofa.

Reactions: 12
You can take the boy out the ghetto. What an arsewipe. He never goes out in public without his family and uses the kids as a shield. 🤬

• Haha
That bag is so ugly lmao. My £80 care bears loungefly bag is nicer 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Urgh tonights vlog is like a fingers up to tattle, see I do love Mila. However to me it does the opposite, she really doesn’t like her and couldn’t cope with her one on one. And then all Jace this and Jace that 🤦🏻
It was all for show and, yes, it really did show!

Sarah's ulterior motives were as clear as day there, giving her a special biscuit as she tells her that she loves her (in that bloody hideous voice she puts on, that makes me want to rip my ears off.) She kept repeating it and repeating it, trying to get the desired response from Mila, who only scored her a pathetic FOUR the other day, on the 'how much I love you' scale.

That outing wasn't about Mila at all, it was about her getting all her last minute bits from the shops. She was mindful that every vlog has been about shopping so she tried to dress it up as something different, something more.

The best part of it though....Mila is a smart kid. I bet she would still only rate her mother as a "4", despite all that plastic tat which won't last 5 minutes.

Saz, put your purse away. You can't buy her love. Stop embarrassing yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Creepy had better watch out, Esme is encouraging Lazy to spend money in places more expensive than B&M.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Creepy had better watch out, Esme is encouraging Lazy to spend money in places more expensive than B&M.
Lazy is having a mid-life crisis. First the haircut, now the bag...Creepy definitely better watch out! 😂
---
It made me feel sad when Mila announced that everyone was looking at her in the shop. Then she said it again in the coffee shop. I wouldn't expect a child of that age to be that aware and self-conscious. She's already feeling it now and might still have many more years of it to come. Poor kid.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.