The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---

And her Dad. I know as I was party to it. Can’t give much more without letting on to them who I am
I'm glad her dad was with her, just a shame she's seemingly got no contact with anyone from that side of the family.

Reactions: 18
Posted 7 hours ago.

I call 🐂💩.

No way was there another under or over 5-year-old child still there at 10.30. Even if the parent was there then bloody hell.

They are so out of touch with reality they think no one will think they are lying when they said he had a play date until 10.30pm! I mean come on, if you’re going to lie at least make it believable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here if you cancel an appointment twice you get referred back to your GP. The system is so overworked that if you cba to turn up at your appointment and keep rearranging you should be moved to the back of the line or start from scratch. I actually have a gynae appointment on Thursday because my gp thinks I might have cervical ectropion and it needs to be looked at asap. No way would I ring up to keep rearranging because I had different plans, anything that involves gynae is 100% more important than swanning off to the artic. If they really bodged her insides she would fit her plans around the appointment otherwise it’s not important or serious like she so claims it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why on earth is Lazy telling her 12 year old viewers about her full breasts. Where is this going? Starting to get Only Fans vibes. Subscribe to see Lazys mastitusy tits and cysty fan

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Lazy 👋 If you're taking 'such a girly girl' Mila for a 'girly day'. To get lipglosses and other pink plastic crap. Why take gender neutral Jace for a boys day. And start with get his ratty tatty Rapunzel hair cut

Reactions: 33
Yeah, they said they were going to have a turning circle with the fountain in the middle, because the driveway was so big. Here is said driveway.
That’s literally the neighbours entrance in front of the manor isn’t it? It’s such a weird layout. Not to mention the tiny wall running next to the big gate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love that gated entrance, there’s nothing more Ingham than to have a gate, because then you can say you’ve got a ‘gated entrance’ which has a low built wall alongside it.

Fur coat, no knickers? No, electric gate, low built wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It's a shame Jace didn't start school in September, he could have had a birthday party and invited his new friends, instead he'll probably be dragged off in the van somewhere.
Feel so sorry for those kids no friends no parties or nothing so sad I’d rather have friends and a life than live in the nightmare they live

Reactions: 28
Why on earth is Lazy telling her 12 year old viewers about her full breasts. Where is this going? Starting to get Only Fans vibes. Subscribe to see Lazys mastitusy tits and cysty fan
And of course they will be the biggest tits and fanny you ever did see..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So Isabelle “ kindly offered to look after Jace and Mila “ while they went out to the shops

Well it’s not as though she has anywhere else to go or anything to do , she must have completed Netflix,Prime, Disney and Spotify on the trip of boredom to the Arctic ! What does she actually do all day apart from act as an unpaid nanny

What 18 year old comes back from a trip with their parents for two months and then doesn't leave the house for what nearly ten days now ?

One that is living under coercive control that’s what !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
That’s literally the neighbours entrance in front of the manor isn’t it? It’s such a weird layout. Not to mention the tiny wall running next to the big gate 😂
Yes, it's the neighbours drive. It must really annoy them the the neighbours own that land, especially when they're not on good terms with them. Although, even if it belonged to them and not the neighbour, a turning circle, if it even fit, would be so tight, it wouldn't be worth it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah, they said they were going to have a turning circle with the fountain in the middle, because the driveway was so big. Here is said driveway.
I’m in pain laughing, So they have a two car width drive, complete with electric gate and a low walled pathway to the front of the house. The view is over a neighbours hardstanding yet they claim they have land and privacy.
Big Saz rambled about living in an area with animals. I do agree but not the furry kind she was meaning, I believe she meant their house was semi rural. This is debatable with a motorway at the bottom of the garden. As for the mice that might eat the bird seed and other creatures has she not heard of the ecosystem and the bottom of the food chain? It ends in her kitchen doused in cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lazy doesn't give a toss about wildlife, she's just using it as an excuse to buy more stuff. This feeding the animals will be another short-lived fad that will be forgotten about and never mentioned again.
They apparently couldn't spend long at the shops but spent ages wittering on about all the pointless crap they were buying

She claimed the Easter tat would be used every year not thrown away. Yes, just like the reusable advent calendars that were seen one year and never again and the stockings she made a fuss about that Jane and the ifam were helping her with, used once and then lost in the garage of doom.

Reactions: 23
Never mind planning the next big adventure (to nowhere), they need to get Jace referred to speech therapy asap. I say this as a parent who’s been through this process with more than one child who’s had speech difficulties. He’s got a very clear stutter going on when he was explaining the ‘Isabelle day’ he was going to have, his speech clarity is poor and pronunciation of sounds isn’t great either. He’s 5 tomorrow and it’s cruel to leave him like he is without any professional involvement now. Wait lists for SALT can span months before an initial assessment.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Never mind planning the next big adventure (to nowhere), they need to get Jace referred to speech therapy asap. I say this as a parent who’s been through this process with more than one child who’s had speech difficulties. He’s got a very clear stutter going on when he was explaining the ‘Isabelle day’ he was going to have, his speech clarity is poor and pronunciation of sounds isn’t great either. He’s 5 tomorrow and it’s cruel to leave him like he is without any professional involvement now. Wait lists for SALT can span months before an initial assessment.
My 2 year old is more advanced with their speech than Jace and I'm not even being facetious.

Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but where are these birds coming from, I don’t see a single tree in that picture
As far as their latest vlogs go it is just showing what a sarcastic witch she really is, always has to one up all the trolls
It is kinda fun to watch how defensive they get over everything that’s said
Which is all true and they know it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.