The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #329 Many appointments missed, Sarah no one gives duck about your cyst!
---
Without letting on to who you are as you're obviously in her paternal circles. Do you all see desperate situation she is in. Is anyone trying to help her? There could be dire consequences if no one helps her. It doesn't need spelling out
Not in paternal circles. Have no contact anymore. Can’t say anymore without alluding , I’m afraid you’ll just have to trust me on this one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Esmemememe has a video up of her trying on her new clothes that she ordered when they were away. I know she’s a kid but she’s the most annoying, unlikable person. Anyhow, she tried on a pair of pyjamas, that has shorts smaller than most knickers, saying the shorts are too small, but they’re absolutely adorable. I know I’m a bit of prude, I won’t lie about that, but when I was 15 I wouldn’t have even walked in front of my dad or brother in these particular shorts yet here she is on the bloody internet for the whole world to see. I seriously don’t understand how her own mother (well I do because she backs up her sexual predator husband) doesn’t mind that there will be men doing unthinkable things over her daughters. It makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sarah too stupid to realise the letter from the hospital was off the back of her cancelling yet another appointment. And is automated. It's not often anyone cancels 3 appointments on the bounce, most people only cancel because something urgent has came up. So of course the letter states she will be seen as soon as possible. Lazy 👋 the receptionist who you called a liar was telling you what is on the system. And on the system you have failed to turn up for 2 appointments, and rejected a third. Therefore discharged following protocol. Fucksake how dozy can one woman be
---
Esmemememe has a video up of her trying on her new clothes that she ordered when they were away. I know she’s a kid but she’s the most annoying, unlikable person. Anyhow, she tried on a pair of pyjamas, that has shorts smaller than most knickers, saying the shorts are too small, but they’re absolutely adorable. I know I’m a bit of prude, I won’t lie about that, but when I was 15 I wouldn’t have even walked in front of my dad or brother in these particular shorts yet here she is on the bloody internet for the whole world to see. I seriously don’t understand how her own mother (well I do because she backs up her sexual predator husband) doesn’t mind that there will be men doing unthinkable things over her daughters. It makes me sick.
The fat enabler thinks if you see anything wrong with her daughters acting provocatively, or wearing clothes that show too much. Then it's YOU with the problem, unfortunately. Esme blowing kisses to the camera isn't her trying to be sexy to attract the weirdos. She's blowing them to Hi Steve and Jayne incase they are watching. Purely innocent. She just happens to be stood looking over her shoulder with her top half down whilst doing so

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Not in paternal circles. Have no contact anymore. Can’t say anymore without alluding , I’m afraid you’ll just have to trust me on this one.
Defeated By DeLonge, or just didn’t care enough? Not sure which would be worse.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
LOl someone asked where were esmes bow earings from on vlog other day they reply in comments Viviene Westwood. on Esmes tiktok she bought stuff from Edikted and lol bow earings were in the bag so not westwoods as they claimed lol busted on another lie
---
Its making me wonder though are they saying designer brands so they can link when people ask so they make money, as the bow earings actually cost £9 just a fashion jewellery

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I almost feel sorry for Sarah, it’s clear she has no friends old ones or new ones, mams from a play group or any kind of baby class she did with Aurora because then she’d be able to ask about Mastisis with people who may have more experience than her - if she’s never had it before, I think the pain and sudden red lines would make anyone panic - however, why on Earth is she telling the ifam about this, it’s not like they have cultivated an older viewership now that the kids are growing up, it’s all mostly early teenagers. Weird behaviour from Sarah
I don’t feel sorry for her at all she deserves everything she gets sticking by a ponce and dumping her friends for him , plus not protecting her children aswell putting them in danger

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Big Saz had some of the toys from the playroom on her local Facebook marketplace can't believe someone and their kid came to collect something she was selling and she's invited them for a chat and passed the kid off as jaces friend 😂 this woman is unreal
Is this true? 😂😂😂 it’s tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not turned up for work again??? They really couldn’t give a tit now - you will be punished you IFam

Reactions: 21
No birthday posts for the child she had to miss a hospital appointment for, yet esme can post herself posing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I wonder what today's flimsy excuse for the late/no vlog will be. Perhaps they will say they have been out 'all day' and will have gone to Cleethorpes for arcades and fish and chips or somewhere for little children and the older girls will be racing past the toddlers to get involved.

Reactions: 17
And wasn’t it meant to be a £500 haul that she ordered ? No where near .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big Saz had some of the toys from the playroom on her local Facebook marketplace can't believe someone and their kid came to collect something she was selling and she's invited them for a chat and passed the kid off as jaces friend 😂 this woman is unreal
This is hilarious, I knew it was a lie because of the 10.30pm, it’s creepy though I wonder if the mum knew she took that photo?

Reactions: 23
This is hilarious, I knew it was a lie because of the 10.30pm, it’s creepy though I wonder if the mum knew she took that photo?
"I'll let you take these toys for free if I can take a photo to prove to the trolls my 5 year old interacts with other kids" is how I imagine the convo went.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
That’s both hilarious and sad. What was she selling? Any screenshots? I’m surprised she’s selling toys with having a young baby, but then she doesn’t believe in hand me downs does she, she’ll just go and buy Aurora the same toys for the 3rd time in 4 years. Madness.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.