The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If all this money he is apparently earning is from his online businesses then it will all be detailed in the accounts on Companies House won’t it?
(Genuine question, I have no idea how all that works)

Reactions: 19
It's a shame Jace didn't start school in September, he could have had a birthday party and invited his new friends, instead he'll probably be dragged off in the van somewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sarah's latest Instagram story about Jace having had a friend over and looking so happy in the photo just goes to show how rare an event it is. Friends coming over should be so standard that they don't require a special mention when it happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
i find it hard to believe anyone would allow their son/daughter at the age of 4 to go on a play date until 10.30pm thats ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sarah's latest Instagram story about Jace having had a friend over and looking so happy in the photo just goes to show how rare an event it is. Friends coming over should be so standard that they don't require a special mention when it happens.
This is why when they talk about the girls having a big social life I don't believe it as anytime they are out they talk about it like its a huge deal

Reactions: 22
If all this money he is apparently earning is from his online businesses then it will all be detailed in the accounts on Companies House won’t it?
(Genuine question, I have no idea how all that works)
I think he can file as a sole trader, but would be happy to be corrected on that one. He might also have started another business, seperate from the Ingham family ltd, but companies house should show if he is director of another business.
However, I would say keep sending the screenshots to HMRC because they will investigate him if they think he is hiding income anywhere. I've reported him previously. Do remember to point out gifts to HMRC as well, as I am pretty sure they will be taken into account for tax purposes but I am not a finance professional so could be wrong.

Reactions: 20
Sarah just think how happy Jace would look coming out of school everyday with a big smile on his face , clutching artwork he had made and talking all the way home about what he had done at school , remember those days when your kids actually had a life

now you just have one big fat spoiled brat of a husband !

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That is fantastically written ♥♥
I’m confused did Sarah say she was getting Jace a water table aren’t they a toddler toy no offence intended.
That garden could have lots of equipment to give the children exercise
A really big climbing frame/goal post /outdoor table tennis table /netball basketball
They are hopeless parents
If it doesn’t benefit creepy they don’t want to know
If I had a garden that size I would have a really long clothes line and I would have trees planted

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if tonight's vlog will have a rant or some clickbait after the comments about Isabelle's weight and Lazy's missed appointments.

If Jace has had a friend round and they are pretending Isla goes to Guides, will Esme see Lottie or Atlanta and will Isabelle go to see her 'friends' until she gets homesick and asks to be picked up early?

I think he can file as a sole trader, but would be happy to be corrected on that one. He might also have started another business, seperate from the Ingham family ltd, but companies house should show if he is director of another business.
However, I would say keep sending the screenshots to HMRC because they will investigate him if they think he is hiding income anywhere. I've reported him previously. Do remember to point out gifts to HMRC as well, as I am pretty sure they will be taken into account for tax purposes but I am not a finance professional so could be wrong.
Gifts are supposed to be declared as income if they are over the value of £250, but who polices this is anyone's guess. So many loopholes in the 'Influencer' industry and very little clarity as to what constitutes a gift.

Exactly this. I used to wonder why the kids got so excited over such little things. All the screaming when 'surprised' with a trip to the cinema. Then realised it's because they don't go anywhere. They're locked in the warehouse 24/7 or one of the tiny vans. Who even knows when Jace will see another child his age, nevermind interact with one

Reactions: 24
The screenshots he posts of his so-called earnings are very very easy to fake. There is no way he has that kind of income coming in.
Creepy is just a deeply sad little man, who is desperate to be seen as a big shot. The only thing people see when looking at him is a dumpy, balding, ginger noncecase who is notorious for trying to get a 16 year old girl to go skinny dipping with him at midnight.
I follow someone who was hacked & had those type of screenshots. They had used a photo of hers and everything. So easy to fake

Reactions: 17
A quuck reminder ~ don't judge his income by those screen shots of bank deposits. The likelihood that they are real screen shots that he has taken from his own phone is a big fat zero. They are taken from templates created by others to use as promotional posts for the ⭐Boss Babe⭐ mlm business. Anything about income that he posts on an account where he is trying to get people to join his scheme is going to be bullshit.

If you want to make a verdict on how much money they are making, take a look at their lifestyle and what he DOESN'T provide for his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I believe if he is working as a sole trader he would need to file Self Assessment Returns for any income earned. This is in addition to The Ingham Family Limited accounts. Self assessment tax is payable in January with a payment on account for the next year and a further one in July. He will love that.
As I understand it one or other business income benefits from your personal tax allowance and the other is fully taxed with no allowance. I imagine both of their tax free allowances are used by the accountant on the limited company. He would be hammered for tax on the sole trading income. This of course depending on how many thousands a day he’s declaring 😂. Issabelle could be very useful now she’s eighteen. She will have her own tax free allowance. She might utilise it on her own very successful entrepreneurial bussiness🙄. More likely Creepy will have her as staff and be benefiting from it.

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, but if my 5yr old child had a friend round to play they would be going home long before 10.30pm at night, even if I had to drive them home 🙈 and my 5yr old would be tucked up in bed long before then too. So is this a friend/neighbour/ifam friend that just happens to have a 5yr old too 🤷‍♀️ it can't be a genuine play date just for Jace.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is there an actual picture of jace with the other child, if so she probably just photoshopped it in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, but if my 5yr old child had a friend round to play they would be going home long before 10.30pm at night, even if I had to drive them home 🙈 and my 5yr old would be tucked up in bed long before then too. So is this a friend/neighbour/ifam friend that just happens to have a 5yr old too 🤷‍♀️ it can't be a genuine play date just for Jace.
It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't go round till late anyway, I wouldn't be leaving at that time if I'd been there all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just read the posts and comments about Izzy not seeing her dad and the suggestion from an old Gossip Guru post that bio dad may be abusive. If a parent is alleged to be abusive, it's just not the case that Sarah goes to court and gets access stopped. I experienced similar with a friend and her girls' dad. Social Services became involved, the children were interviewed, reports were written for court, dad can be assessed too and he can be assessed with a monitored meeting with Izzy (unless its too emotionally harmful for the child). It takes months and months of filling in paperwork, interviews, court hearings, parental courses etc. It ends up affecting all areas of your life, surely someone would have picked up that something was going on behind the scenes when they were vlogging. Izzy's dad would have had done a lot to prevent her dad from seeing Izzy. The courts stopped the father I know from seeing his daughters, he was an abusive drunk who tried to kill mum. If Izzy was aged over 10 at the time her decision would have had a big impact, but along with everything I mentioned above. My friends girls were really affected by it all and you could tell. Just by looking at them.

I think it's more Sarah has taken dad to court to sort access rights (just simply who has Izzy when) using a solicitor. Then bio dad felt he couldn't fight her as he couldn't afford legal representation and didn't feel he could self represent. Then if he's ever asked for access, Sarah just mentions court. The wealthy parent can use the whole court process to their benefit and it puts off those who had little or no money from fighting.
Isabelle went on holiday to Spain with her dad in July 2018 so there can’t have been a court order then

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.