The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if he was up all night building the boy’s present and didn’t have time to edit how comes they’re so far behind
also, monetising EDs for controversy is probably the lowest they have gone. It’s one thing to put your own kids in danger but using one of them for thinspo for other vulnerable young people is beyond vile and dangerous

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I don’t think it helps when the doctor basically moans when they find out you haven’t had a smear, the consultant was like this is what we see when women never have a smear, which I understand but when you have really awful health anxiety thrown in with autism it’s just difficult. He didn’t seem very caring just came across blunt and think he got annoyed when I kept asking will I die. The nurses however were lovely.

I look at the Inghams and in all honesty wonder why nothing bad ever happens to them but a good person like me ends up with cancer (not that I’d wish this on them) I just don’t understand.

All I can do is hope it hasn’t spread, I had a ct scan for urology last august which was clear, an internal pelvic ultrasound which was clear it just didn’t pick up the mass from my cervix and my mammogram came back clear on weds. It’s just the waiting game now for treatment to start.
I have to see a few docs for my health conditions, urology, rheumatology are the main ones, and I swear (whilst I know they are doing an incredible job looking after people) a good few of them have really bad bedside manners, like they really cant be bothered or they blame you for being there to start with. It's as if they forget they're dealing with real people, with lives, and worries. I've had several be outright rude, there's just no need for it but especially when it's a situation when people have serious health conditions. I know they don't have time to learn people's full histories but a little bit of compassion goes a long way. And there one billion percent needs to be more awareness and training for docs who deal with autistic patients.

I say the exact same thing all the time, why is it always the good people that bad things happen to... Fingers crossed if the tests you've had already prior to your diagnosis have came back ok then it hasn't progress and is swiftly treatable. Again sending you lots of love 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So if he was up all night building the boy’s present and didn’t have time to edit how comes they’re so far behind
also, monetising EDs for controversy is probably the lowest they have gone. It’s one thing to put your own kids in danger but using one of them for thinspo for other vulnerable young people is beyond vile and dangerous
Makes you wonder what else he gets up to during the night time hours if he couldn’t get a vlog up filmed at least 2 days before - how can Sarah not have these questions herself?

Reactions: 22
I’ll probably be taking time off this thread for a while, I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and was diagnosed with cervical cancer as he found a large mass in my cervix which will likely require radiation and chemo. I’m in a state of shock tbh and asking myself why me? Because of Easter I won’t hear from the doctor till my case is discussed next Friday and I have the agonising 2 week wait for a mri to stage the cancer and a ct scan to see if it’s spread. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah, but if she is that concerned with her butchered insides she needs to stop rearranging her appointments for holidays (I have to cancel mine now now). I was stupid to not have a smear due to health anxiety and a traumatic experience and now I’m worried I might die.
Sending lots of prayers and well wishes 💖 hoping you'll make a full recovery take care

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is so photoshopped - the top of her arm is the same width as her thigh, her arm is so long in comparison to her legs and if she dropped it down it would dangle past her knees plus she has no feet or shins! Exactly like that video she posted the other day, heavily filtered to get a reaction. Then she can moan about what “people are saying about her”. Don’t be fooled.
As someone who has been through an ed ,both personally and with one of my girls. When my mum was so ill last summer i just couldn`t stomach anything.The stress exacerbated what i`ve had most of my life.Nothing met in the middle ,i looked horrendous.Whatever Izzy is doing ,she`s playing a dangerous game.Those "parents" have failed her ,if they`ve seen her lack of eating ,or the edited photos it should ring alarm bells.I knew i had to move quickly with my own daughter ,as i recognised the signs.Even if she`s not as thin as her pictures portray ,Issabelle needs help.Fast.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
@uwu My heart goes out to you. Thinking of you during such hard times. I wish you all the best and the best possible outcome of this. Please take best care of yourself and believe it will work out in the end. ❤ be strong and take care

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What's with the pink frilly dress behind the boys presents, still pushing "lets make the boy look like a girl" or what

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why do three girls aged 18, 15 and 12 have to close their eyes to receive a gift from their grandmother? It is unnecessary and ridiculous staged behaviour, Isabelle is an adult for goodness sake and should say ‘NO’, also please find an appropriate adjective to describe, clothes are not cute.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
What's with the pink frilly dress behind the boys presents, still pushing "lets make the boy look like a girl" or what
It'll be milas, she was wearing one in esmes tiktok the other day

Reactions: 7
SHOWER GEL, SHAMPOO, DEODORANT, That would be a surprise if any of the Mingham
IMG_0408.png
dossers used any of these 💩🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Why do three girls aged 18, 15 and 12 have to close their eyes to receive a gift from their grandmother? It is unnecessary and ridiculous staged behaviour, Isabelle is an adult for goodness sake and should say ‘NO’, also please find an appropriate adjective to describe, clothes are not cute.
I sent her a list of adjectives that she could use instead of cute once, I was blocked!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you everyone for your kind words, had a good cry once my daughter left for work and I’m trying to be upbeat and do what I do best as an autistic person and mask. I’ve been told to cancel my holiday once the doctor has sorted out a letter for me as no way will I be well enough to go Japan this July. Which sucks but hoping I’ll get through this so I can rebook for next year instead. I just really wish I didn’t ignore all those smear letters. Biggest regret of my life.
I’m so sorry you are going through this, I’ve been ignoring my smear letters for years, first thing Tuesday morning I am going to book one in.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Makes you wonder what else he gets up to during the night time hours if he couldn’t get a vlog up filmed at least 2 days before - how can Sarah not have these questions herself?
I can't think of any other vlogger who even makes a thing about editing, in any way. They have busy lives, often with partners working and not involved, and yet they manage to look after their kids, edit their vlogs AND not be up half the night, then moaning about it the next day! He is the only one who complains. I wouldn't mind if the vlogs were worth watching, but they're nothing special from an editing point of view. There's a vlogger who I've just started watching, has only produced five vlogs and he's infinitely better than idiot features, producing natural, not rehearsed, funny and entertaining half hour vlogs, with good photography and music. If Sarah can't see he must be up to something else, she must be totally mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ll probably be taking time off this thread for a while, I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and was diagnosed with cervical cancer as he found a large mass in my cervix which will likely require radiation and chemo. I’m in a state of shock tbh and asking myself why me? Because of Easter I won’t hear from the doctor till my case is discussed next Friday and I have the agonising 2 week wait for a mri to stage the cancer and a ct scan to see if it’s spread. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah, but if she is that concerned with her butchered insides she needs to stop rearranging her appointments for holidays (I have to cancel mine now now). I was stupid to not have a smear due to health anxiety and a traumatic experience and now I’m worried I might die.
I am so sorry. I’m sending you the biggest hug and prayers x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.