Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barnsey92

I’ll be blunt here guys, I was in a child psychiatric unit as a kid for 15 months and Isabelle is almost as skinny as some of the extremely anorexic girls I lived with. It’s really hard to see/watch. Sarah, for gods sake get her some help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Daisydreaming

She's going down the medical negligence route now. I don't think she'd have a leg to stand on if she tried to sue them. Because she hasn't attended any of the appointments they booked for her, and has no idea what the appointments are even for.

For someone sooooooo concerned and worried about what they've done to her insides, she sure doesn't seem very bothered about actually getting it sorted.
Not a leg to stand on anyway. You sign a disclaimer for sterilstation. She wanted it reversed anyway. What’s her fucking issue?

Stephie

VIP Member
Bloody hell, the amount of 'learning' stuff Lazy has shown in her reel and I bet that's not the half of it. She obviously gets click happy when online shopping, just as she goes all Supermarket Sweep in a physical shop.
Are they planning on having the playroom as half play, half 'school' room I wonder 🤔.
Totally pointless as they are never there to use it .
It's a box full of props for Fat Saz to set up her littul classroom like a child playing at being teacher

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned it here..I had to go and scroll to find it. I had wondered if they bought a new one.
Look at the state🤣
Are they waiting for yet another gifted trampoline, by putting it out like that🤦🏼‍♀️
I bet the farmer got so fed up of waiting for Chris to get it off his land he threw it back over the fence.

• Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
Jace 2 mins in says baby Aurora is crying, and she flippantly says it’s ok daddy’s changing her.
Let's just consider the claims that we only see 10 minutes of their day.

Now think how often we hear or see Aurora crying when being held or changed by Chris.

It's an uncomfortable thought. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow

MissWinnie

VIP Member
A screen shot of Borabelles BMI from the woman who lies about her size, her kids size, a fanny cyst, and has pretend phonecalls with NHS staff 🙄

She's a bag of bones Lazy. We can all see it
A BMI of 20.1 is 5ft8 and 60kg. Anyone can input random figures to bring up a random BMI to post - it means nothing.

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
I'm CRYING laughing 😭😂 The Inghams really know how to do tacky don't they! 😂😂 I can't breathe... Outdoor play equipment INDOORS 😭 it looks horrendous 😂😂 whats the matter creepy worried it'll blow away again 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Pugsworth

i find it hard to believe anyone would allow their son/daughter at the age of 4 to go on a play date until 10.30pm thats ridiculous

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Someone commented about the vlogs and Chris being Chris has replied but that’s backfired because they don’t even upload on Monday’s unless he’s scrambling for YT money and scrapping that rule 🤣🤡
IMG_3198.jpeg

IMG_3201.jpeg

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Esmemememe has a video up of her trying on her new clothes that she ordered when they were away. I know she’s a kid but she’s the most annoying, unlikable person. Anyhow, she tried on a pair of pyjamas, that has shorts smaller than most knickers, saying the shorts are too small, but they’re absolutely adorable. I know I’m a bit of prude, I won’t lie about that, but when I was 15 I wouldn’t have even walked in front of my dad or brother in these particular shorts yet here she is on the bloody internet for the whole world to see. I seriously don’t understand how her own mother (well I do because she backs up her sexual predator husband) doesn’t mind that there will be men doing unthinkable things over her daughters. It makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Lolly52

Latest R family Insta, her with her pregnant belly, with her head on him, he's all tubed up, but this is the worst bit, yes actually worse, a speech bubble continually popping from his face saying 'I'm in heaven ' Absolutely Horrendous!!! Did she actually like him?

• Wow
  • Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
“For the girls” and there’s sat Jace. And bless Isabelle the adult sat with her eyes closed for her Easter surprise 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

Ghost82

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_5635.jpeg

Sarah said creepy was up until 5:30am setting up the “soft play!” 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not sure what I was expecting but that certainly wasn’t it! Why’s it inside? Doesn’t it need to be cemented into the ground? Why’s it just plonked in the middle of the room? Where’s it going to fit when they lose the house and they’re squeezed in ‘Trina‘s back bedroom? She sold loads of the toys from the playroom to fit that monstrosity in. 👀 The playroom was already bad but Jesus they just ruined it. I can’t wait for Creepy and Sarah to have to move that around when Sarah finds another shade of beige to paint the walls every other week. 🤣🤣 They’re so strange. They already isolate the children and now the garden play slide and swing gets put inside so the kids get even less fresh air! 🙃 I bet Brokie put it inside because he can’t afford to replace it if it gets blown away like the trampoline! 🤣

For someone earning “10k a day” you’d have thought they could afford enough balls to fill up the ball pit. 🤣 The way they’ve been going on about it and when Sarah asked him to move the sofa out, i was expecting some big Wacky warehouse set up. I’ll say it again…… Sit the fuck down creepy! Your Brokie is showing! 🤣

IMG_5636.jpeg

Sarah is such a weird cold bitch where Mila is concerned. She’s expecting her two year old to go upstairs and get her own socks and then she laughs while Golden boy Jace drags her down the slide by her feet when she’s scared. It’s like she thinks Jace is the toddler and Mila is the five year old. Remember Jace getting passed every present Mila opened on her birthday but Sarah was making an issue about Mila not helping Jace open any because they’re all Jaces. She’s not even a grabby child she was just excited for her brother. It’s so odd! Mila is such a lovely little girl as well. All she does is Cheer on Jace in the background because that’s all she is taught to do. You never see Jace or even Sarah and Chris cheering Mila on in the same way. Jace knows he comes first and sadly so does little Mila. I dread to think what he’s going to be like in his teens. I remember Sarah going on about how her mum spoiled her little brother and she seems to have repeated the same pattern with her own kids. Jace has different rules than the girls. If that slide had been Milas birthday gift then Jace would have got the first go in it.

• Heart
  • Angry

mags

VIP Member
Creepy's idol, Tate, spews a lot of crap about bloodlines and not shaming your ancestors etc. Fight your own battles, Creepy. You can't even come up with your own arguments and backchat.

Obviously Creepy has no right to talk about honour, with his despicable track record. He doesn’t even respect his lineage by proudly bearing his family name, instead choosing to snub it in favour of Delonge - the surname of a completely unrelated man that Creepy wishes he was!

Was the "fix it before your dead" bit supposed to be a threat?

Creepy's paternal forefathers would be cringing themselves inside out and wishing that the "Mr Ingram" moniker had properly stuck, for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I’m just going to leave this here
View attachment 2835424
😆 is he drunk? What on earth is he dithering on about? Chris, dummY, it really isn't that deep, man.

I lovelovelove his attempts at belittling and silencing people. He is an amateur at best. You go ahead wit' yo bad self and spend all of your time laughing at people who don't like you. It's not like you've got much else on. It won't stop them from not liking you or posting the truth about you in places where you have no control.

Now if you will excuse me, i must split. My ancestors and bloodline are all gathering for an intervention for me because I am not living up to their expectations of me. My ancestors are wondering why I am holding this weird little witch rectangle in my hand instead of washing clothes by hand in the river, and my bloodline is complaining because I have told him that he needs to take a shower before bed. I am a disappointment all around, yo.

• Haha
  • Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Yikes, looks likes the truth hurts eh Creepy, that and you are probably on the booze.

Now we know why you can't attend appointments or complete any 'renovations', all you do is spend your days laughing at wasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

yummymummy0

Sarah needs to take a leaf out of her own book she edits her own images to look slimer than her actual true size which is misleading to others and could cause eating disorders

• Heart

Megmad

Why do three girls aged 18, 15 and 12 have to close their eyes to receive a gift from their grandmother? It is unnecessary and ridiculous staged behaviour, Isabelle is an adult for goodness sake and should say ‘NO’, also please find an appropriate adjective to describe, clothes are not cute.
I sent her a list of adjectives that she could use instead of cute once, I was blocked!😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Granny Pat

Words escape me, how much more is ‘mother of the year/educator of the year year’ going to spend on plastic crap. Stop shopping and teach Jace to read, write etc; start some early learning for Mila; get Isla back into school; get a tutor for Esme so she can at least have GCSES in Maths and English; give guidance to Isabelle to learn about adulthood. All the children need a dedicated time one to one for development, even Aurora should have playtime and attention.

Stay at home and get your life sorted with a routine.

• Heart