Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

Don’t know about anyone else but I really hope she has been sterilised properly and there’s just been a mistake with the sample sent to Histology.

I’m sure there will be more temper tantrums and tears from Princess Delong that she was coerced into being sterilised!

As for not being able to attend an appointment because of Jace’s piles and piles of tat to be opened for his birthday!! Seriously- they are hardly out of their bed before 9:30am what would it have mattered!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

yazoo21

VIP Member
I almost feel sorry for Sarah, it’s clear she has no friends old ones or new ones, mams from a play group or any kind of baby class she did with Aurora because then she’d be able to ask about Mastisis with people who may have more experience than her - if she’s never had it before, I think the pain and sudden red lines would make anyone panic - however, why on Earth is she telling the ifam about this, it’s not like they have cultivated an older viewership now that the kids are growing up, it’s all mostly early teenagers. Weird behaviour from Sarah
I don’t feel sorry for her at all she deserves everything she gets sticking by a ponce and dumping her friends for him , plus not protecting her children aswell putting them in danger

• Heart

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
I would love to stick all the Ifam into one room and just observe them, I swear it wouldn't take them long to descend into chaos, they literally argue over nothing in those comments. One person asked when Jaces birthday vlog was and was told to piss off 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Stephie

VIP Member
Why on earth is Lazy telling her 12 year old viewers about her full breasts. Where is this going? Starting to get Only Fans vibes. Subscribe to see Lazys mastitusy tits and cysty fan

• Sick
  • Wow

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Not being funny but all that "money" and they spend £10 on a bird table from B&M :ROFLMAO: 🤡
He supposedly earned £12.000+ this week according to his fake screenshots and he complained about Sarah buying a cheap storage box to put the bird seed in! 🤣 He even tried to get Sarah to put back a launcher to throw a ball for prinny because he said they’ve already got one. It’s probably hidden knee deep in shit in the Garage of doom but anything to save a pound! Sit the fuck down creepy! Your Brokie is showing. 🙄🤣

Remember that time they said they were going to get a water fountain for the front garden?…….

The water fountain InstaCreepy thinks he can afford.

IMG_5620.jpeg

The water fountain Creepy Chris can actually afford.

IMG_5621.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone mentioned it here..I had to go and scroll to find it. I had wondered if they bought a new one.
Look at the state🤣
Are they waiting for yet another gifted trampoline, by putting it out like that🤦🏼‍♀️
That picture with the trashed trampoline and him bobbing around on his sit on mower.... They really are the gift that keeps giving 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Isabelle’s rant, getting SO annoyed at “everyone” talking about her weight. The girl averages about 50 comments per post 🤣 She has had a couple of those say she is too thin and now she is jumping up and down like she is being harassed about it! She is so full of self importance. I notice she has even turned her like count off on her insta because it was so low. I have to say it’s a good thing she never made it as a proper influencer as the poor love wouldn’t cope with negative comments that actual famous people get.
I also think Sarah and Chris leave in stuff about her eating (or lack of) on vlogs to get views. They know it’s commented on and then people go and watch it.

• Heart

Daisydreaming

Thread #329 Lots of NHS appointments missed, who gives a fuck about Sarahs cyst!
---
The only thing they’re laundering is Aurora‘s reusable nappies! 🤣🤣🤣

I doubt a rich money launderer would keep putting up a screenshot of two grand going from one account to another to try and convince people he’s not a Brokie. 🤣

He posted a screenshot yesterday on Instagram making out he’d made another 10 grand yesterday. So he’s expecting people to believe he’s made £12.000 in less than a week so that would be £48.000 a month and that’s just from those screenshots! 🧐 48 grand a month and they rode up a a ski mountain and shared soup because it was so expensive. They can only afford to get two of the girls haircuts. Poor Isla will have to wait until next months £2.021 from YouTube. People on £48 grand a month aren’t missing medical appointments because you got a free nights stay at a spa in Norway. They’re not giving their daughter a “We owe you one car!” for her 18th birthday. Sarah is probably going shopping to ToysRgarage for Islas 12th birthday presents because they can’t afford to get her branded presents like Esme. She’s probably getting Kindi kids and “We owe you bedroom decor” like last year. Chris is desperate to have people believe they’re doing well. He thought he’d end up like all the other bigger YouTubers having exotic holidays and woooohooooooing his way past muscle beach on his rollerblades, wearing his beanie and stained rash guard. He thought he was headed to the top but in reality the channel is dying. They can’t afford to do any of the holidays or any of the treats and things that used to do so they’re stuck doing the same thing vlog after the vlog. Their life isn’t the least bit interesting. They’re both so unpleasant, bitter and miserable and it shows on the vlog. They don’t do anything. It’s either Sarah opening a giant 4ft box of plastic craft she got from Temu for about £8.99. Mentioning the snack cupboard or the van. Creepy hoovering or talk of the playroom being decorated again. Anybody earning £48.000 a month wouldn’t be living the life they do. They can’t even do a plane holiday unless it’s gifted. Isla and Isabelle don’t seem to have any money to spend unless nana has been on the scene and speaking of nana, someone on 48 grand a week wouldn’t keep saying “Oh I hope the shop has mobility scooters to rent because nana struggles with walking.” A cheap mobility scooter costs about £750 in Argos and they can’t afford to buy one? Come off it Creepy! Nobody is buying those screenshots! 🙄
Those screenshots are fake and all over the internet.

Just like her comments slating the NHS which have now been sent to the hospital

• Heart
  • Haha

uwu

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for your kind words, had a good cry once my daughter left for work and I’m trying to be upbeat and do what I do best as an autistic person and mask. I’ve been told to cancel my holiday once the doctor has sorted out a letter for me as no way will I be well enough to go Japan this July. Which sucks but hoping I’ll get through this so I can rebook for next year instead. I just really wish I didn’t ignore all those smear letters. Biggest regret of my life.

• Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
The screenshots he posts of his so-called earnings are very very easy to fake. There is no way he has that kind of income coming in.
Creepy is just a deeply sad little man, who is desperate to be seen as a big shot. The only thing people see when looking at him is a dumpy, balding, ginger noncecase who is notorious for trying to get a 16 year old girl to go skinny dipping with him at midnight.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Big frank

VIP Member
There's so much I want to say after reading your post. I completely agree with everything you've stated regarding EDs. They are so incredibly dangerous, and very complicated to treat. I've spoken enough about what my daughter and I are going through so won't go on any more.

I feel like crying after reading about your experiences with your daughter, because I understand how utterly horrendous that must have been. I hope things are better for her now, it robs them of so much, and you feel completely helpless at times.

I feel very guilty about commenting re Izzy, as I know it's her own business and noone else's, however, given the situation she's in and the fact her parents are total idiots maybe people discussing this might make them realise (eventually, as it certainly doesn't seem to be the case at the moment) that there's an issue. I have tried to put myself in their position and one million fucking percent if anyone mentioned to me they thought my child had a health issue you can be assured I'd look into it. The problem is they think even the people who have the kids best interests at heart are trolls. Which, going by this thread anyway, we are absolutely not, in fact of all the Tattle threads this one had the nicest, most caring and lovely people. It's a shame they won't listen.
---

This needs to somehow be made into a thread title 🤣
My daughter is well and truly in recovery now. Thank you. I hope your daughter is doing well too. ❤

In fact she's doing so well she's just recently found out she's pregnant. But shhhh, don't tell anyone. It's a secret! 😊

• Heart

Granny Pat

Why do three girls aged 18, 15 and 12 have to close their eyes to receive a gift from their grandmother? It is unnecessary and ridiculous staged behaviour, Isabelle is an adult for goodness sake and should say ‘NO’, also please find an appropriate adjective to describe, clothes are not cute.

• Heart
  • Sad

RockyRue

Stop the world Sarah Ingham is pissed that people are not bowing down to her request and schedule
Is she for fucking real, when I get a doctors appointment I make damn sure I’m there, even dentist appointments are scheduled out months in advance
I hope her lady parts are ruined and she can no longer have children, that would be the best outcome
And if she thinks she has a lawsuit she can just forget that with all the appointments she has DECLINED

• Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
All I see when the Inghams are roaming around that bare, empty, lifeless house! How can they be that bad at decorating a home? They’ve been “renovating” for three years and it still looks the same. I keep expecting Jamiroquai to pop out from behind the sofa and start singing Virtual insanity. 🤣

IMG_5618.jpeg

Is the big life changing thing the new flat pack larder in the laundry room? 👀 Fucking hell they are beyond boring! I thought they were bad but twenty minutes of them talking about the playroom, showing some plastic and filling up a larder. Those poor kids! They must be bored out of their minds. They spend all day in what looks like Janet’s void. Sarah only seems to buy crafts and things for the toddlers but nothing to encourage Isla to find a hobby or something that interests her. Do the girls even leave the house more than once a week unless it’s for a van trip? They pulled them away from school, friendships and a social life to have them rot in the house because Sarahs having her sixth cosy pyjama day of the week. God what a life they live. If they’re not stuck in a van they’re stuck in a house watching Sarah open 10 boxes of plastic craft tat to fill up the playroom larder! 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad