Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Please tell me little jaceyboy had his hands out and eyes closed for nothing ?!
Correct. Sarah asks if they are ready and he says yes with his eyes shut and hands out. Then she passes the girls their packages and tells Jace there is nothing for him. So he then snatches Esme's off her and after Esme takes it back he storms off the sofa and can be heard ranting in a bratty voice and I think crying before he's seen pacing up and down, think can hear him saying the clothes are ugly?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Isabelle sitting with a packet of noodles on a plate (my anorexic daughter's only meal a day), mostly uneaten, saying she's full, then agreeing to eat the head of a gingerbread man she so vehemently refused just to shut Sarah up.

Sarah knows.

The sad thing is she can do very little about it as Izzy is 18. I saw the insta video and took a wee break from reading here for a couple of days as it upset me. I'd say she's not far off my daughter's weight, who is 15 kilos below her ideal weight for height. I'll probably have to take another hiatus, it's upsetting seeing this play out and it worries me where it will lead. I wish Izzy nothing but love, she deserves so much more than the shit show she's living in.

• Heart
  • Sad

Klp86

VIP Member
Why is she pretending they are some sort of eco warriors now? 🤣 driving around in your van? purchasing hundreds of reusable nappies, though still also using disposables? No way were they using washable sanitary pads while away. The amount of cheap crap she buys? The constant clothing from Shein? She is so thick.

• Haha

Ava girl

Comments are being deleted already. As if they’ve replied this though to one of them 🤣 You don’t get infinite options to rebook and that’s quite clearly been laid out to you now. I hope you do get given an unsuitable alternative and then get discharged - you won’t have a leg to stand on. Just proving the point that she’s very entitled 🤣

View attachment 2834805

View attachment 2834808

Using your child’s birthday as an excuse isn’t good enough, plenty of people end up being unable to spend their child’s birthday with them for the entire day - if he was at school he wouldn’t even be home at 9am in the morning. It really wouldn’t be a big deal.
Besides that Jace wouldn't know if he had is birthday a day early or late, it's not like he goes to school.

I’ll probably be taking time off this thread for a while, I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and was diagnosed with cervical cancer as he found a large mass in my cervix which will likely require radiation and chemo. I’m in a state of shock tbh and asking myself why me? Because of Easter I won’t hear from the doctor till my case is discussed next Friday and I have the agonising 2 week wait for a mri to stage the cancer and a ct scan to see if it’s spread. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah, but if she is that concerned with her butchered insides she needs to stop rearranging her appointments for holidays (I have to cancel mine now now). I was stupid to not have a smear due to health anxiety and a traumatic experience and now I’m worried I might die.
Take care. It would be stupid of me to say don’t worry. However, this happened to me 47 years ago. Don’t be a stranger on tattle. You’ve got a small army of anonymous friends.

• Heart

Rose28454

VIP Member
I’m so tempted to comment on the vlog “ why don’t to give him an education for a birthday present?”

• Haha
  • Heart

I can’t cope

appointment was 27th january, they went away 24th if appointment was that important all she had to do was postpone the trip for a week, failing that ask Mr 10k for a private appointment
I had a listen to their early January vlog entitled “My failed sterilization update”. At the 5:31 mark she talks about getting an appointment for January 31. She said in the vlog that she wasn’t waiting that long for this appointment. She never sais they were going to be out of the country on this date. She probably was hoping to get an appointment the very next day. This vlog came out 15 vlogs before they left for their trip to Scandinavia. Then I listened to her rant on yesterday’s vlog and at 15:27 she said they had already left for Scandinavia (on Jan 24) when she got the call for her appointment. So which is it Sarah? At the beginning of January you got an appointment on the 31 of January that you clearly said you were not going to wait that long. You had not left for your trip yet. But to make your story more believable when you refused this appointment on the 31 you figured that you’d throw in the fact that they had called you to book this appointment when you were already gone on your failed winter trip. You’re such a lier. I don’t know how you can live your life based on lies. And to think we envy your life. Not a chance.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

skyelau

VIP Member
appointment was 27th january, they went away 24th if appointment was that important all she had to do was postpone the trip for a week, failing that ask Mr 10k for a private appointment

• Heart

youareannoying

if sarah gave one single f*ck about her daughter she wouldn’t have posted that gingerbread man clip. isabelle was panicked and close to tears and i can imagine she’s already and if not, very soon; going to be fighting with her parents and isolating as to avoid food. sharing this is vile…. it’s exploitation. if you care at ALL, you’d have deleted that clip. but they knew it would get engagement. they won’t even care when their daughter is sectioned or dead because all they see is clickbait

• Sad

Lynx

VIP Member
Re Isabelle and Sarah's Insta stories. Sarah also needs to shut up about Isabelle's eating habits! She is the one who has fuelled concern about Isabelle's weight loss. I lost a lot of weight when I was Isabelle's age in a healthy way, I just cut portion sizes and ate the same, no one was alarmed. Yes, Izzy's lost a lot of weight over approx 2 years, and hopefully she stops now as she doesn't look like there is any more weight to possibly lose. However Sarah is the one who has said Isabelle lost weight in an unhealthy manner, she is also the one who said that Izzy doesn't eat breakfast, doesn't eat lunch and doesn't like sweet things. Occasionally she has said Izzy might have a pack of noodles in the day, an omelette or I think she said once raw veg and hummus. So basically the only regular meal she has is in the evening, and apparently then she doesn't have a big appetite. They've also commented on how much coffee Izzy drinks in the day. Sarah, keep quiet about Izzy's eating habits and stop fueling speculation. No wonder people are concerned after everything you have said.

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
In the past she's boasted about never ever leaking milk, so she won't have that much need for the "umpteenth" breast pads anyway.

Interesting that she didn't mention the reusable make up removal products that they supposedly use. 🤥

Also where is Creepy's contribution? The amount of non-degradable wipes he sends to landfill must be shocking. Maybe he thinks he's doing his bit by using his beanie to mop up certain spills. 🤮

Not an unworn full outfit. There are no memories attached to it. She has no friends to pass down to, but could donate it to let someone else use it.
So greedy, selfish and wasteful. Surely her first thought should've been to give it to her friend who has a newborn girl and has just lost her husband!

• Heart

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
BMI means nothing. You’ve paraded your kids on social media for years now suddenly you are horrified people are commenting on Izzy weight? Shame you weren’t as horrified when your husband was messaging teenagers, then maybe your channel wouldn’t be dying and your kids still farmed out on the daily for content while Mr 10k sits on his bum making his kids pay for his ridiculous trips that no one is interested in.

• Heart

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
This “butchered my insides” and “medical malpractice” talk is utter nonsense. The NhS and any doctor will talk you through the risks of having the surgery and they always point out with the contraceptive surgeries that there is the possibility it will fail. These things happen

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
You don't have to answer this, but it's always been obvious that you are a brilliant concerned mum who sees what is going on and if Sarah, Jane, or any of the Ingham family were reading here now, what advice would you give them to help Isabelle, right at this moment in time and moving forwards?

To add: Sarah, remove the blinkers to see that we are not all creeps, weirdos and trolls and listen to someone other than your husband for once.
Thank you for your kind comment about me being a good mum, there are some days when I feel far from it, today is one of those days. My daughter and her dad have gone to the cinema to see the new Ghostbusters movie, I've spent the majority of the day crying... I have fought and fought for my daughter, and will do so until there's no breath left in my body but my god, is it hard. I feel if I was a good mum this wouldn't have happened, my baby that was stillborn wouldn't have died... yeah, today is one of those days where I mentally berate myself for just about everything that has gone wrong, and blaming myself for the lot of it. Your comment came at a time where I really need it, so thank you 💜

As for advice, Izzy probably either doesn't believe she has an issue (as my daughter did, and still does to a degree), however there will be a layer deep down somewhere in which she feels like she has little control over her life (my daughter is autistic and her ED began when she was at school, she hated it and I removed her to home educate). Izzy is very like my daughter, the same age, both pretty afraid of the world around them, and most likely feeling they have to put forward an image so they will be liked. It's funny as despite being so similar in nature their upbringing as been on opposite sides of the spectrum, Saz and Greasy Beanie have spread themselves so thin, and given Izzy little freedom, whereas my whole life is centred around helping my daughter gain confidence, independence, and achieving everything she wants to in life.

Someone has to have a serious conversation with Izzy, several if the first attempt doesn't work. And they need to keep having talks about the dangers of restricting food, and get to the bottom of why she's doing it (there's probably several reasons, lack of control being one). If she won't listen Sarah or Chris have to contact their GP, who will most likely tell them they can't do anything without Izzy's consent, but letting the GP know there's an issue is the first step to getting help.
Sarah needs to remove all scales from the house, monitor if Izzy is spending long amounts of time in the bathroom after eating (my daughter hates being sick so doesn't do this). It will cause lots of fights and arguments, and it might seem cruel, but they have to talk to her every single day about what she's doing, it's hard and in the short term they hate you for it.
They need to make Izzy understand she needs to see a doctor, have bloods done and her weight checked. (This was the reality check my daughter needed, I got her there for a different reason and asked her if she would let them weight her, she weighted 10 kilos less than she did when she was 12).
Every single day they need to keep on at her, she will argue back, probably hate them, but if they love her they'll do it.
Every meal they need to check what she's eating, and how much. Start monitoring everything. Again, Izzy will probably be very upset, but if they don't convince her to see a GP this will continue, and the more weight they lose the more it spurs them on.

Thats just the start. I believe Sarah know, they may be a pair of morons but I do think they love their kids in their own way. The conversation around the gingerbread is the same conversation I, and many other parents, have with their keys ds on a daily basis who have EDs.

Sarah please, for the love of god, even if you don't want to take my advice Google Eva Mushy, she is fantastic and her website has tons of info. She has been incredibly kind and helpful to me. Reach out to her, read through her info.

My daughter has just got back from cinema, I asked her what she wanted for dinner, she said "nothing", so guess who's about to have one of those tough love conversations I've just spoken of....

• Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
They are clearly going to make a big thing of this and use the 'hate' as another reason why they isolate themselves because there's too many nasty people out there.

"Keep out of their personal business and leave them alone". Nobody would know their personal business if they weren't plastered all over the internet, as an adult Isabelle could choose to keep her life private.

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Are we supposed to believe that 3 (maybe 4) of them have been using reusable sanitary products in a van that didn't even have water for part of the time?

• Sick

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
But with what? how? Realistically she couldn’t manage a job. She has zero life experience, or qualifications instead her ‘parents’ chucked her the pedalo bus, now she’s ‘too old’ she’s being ignored. She like all of the kids think that life is literally one very long holiday which they require movie days resting from; they’ve no chance.
I have a sad feeling that she's going to try and make her mark as a "thinspo" influencer. They get a LOT of attention. She is nowhere near mentally stable enough to handle the sort of attention those accounts get but I'm sure Chris and Sarah would enthusiastically encourage it if it was bringing money in. They know the other one can only go so far with her bland looks, smug personality and Taylor Swift miming. She's already been brainwashed into thinking that any kind of interaction with your content is money in your pocket.

There's not much else she could do. No education. No experience. No personality. Scared of everything. Untreated mental illness and eating disorder. Isolated from her peers and people who could provide her with guidance that will help her for a lifetime.

I don't think she is naturally lazy like her parents. I think that she's just a very sad young woman and a product of her broken and dysfunctional upbringing. Some adults take decades to recover from their childhoods. She is up against so much but all she hears is how pretty she is, how good she looks and how her awful life is "goals". There's even a possibility that she doesn't consciously know that her life is a colossal dumpster fire 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 35