Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Simply saying that Izzy should get a job is not necessarily a dig about her being lazy. I certainly didn't interpret it that way anyway.

I think a job (outside of her home) could benefit her in loads of ways, not least of all helping to increase her self-confidence and experience life outside of the cult, maybe making a few friends.

I'm not saying that getting a job would instantly 'cure' any deep-rooted MH issues such as an ED - I appreciate that it's more complex than that - but I think it would be a positive thing to broaden her horizons and spend a bit of time being a 'normal' teenager, around real people who are not her family or fans.

It's obviously not the whole answer to her problems but I do think it'd help her a bit to play a different role with a sense of purpose.
And what job with a sense of purpose do ypu think Izzy could do? Thanks to mum & dad, the girl can barely string a legible sentence togeter or add up so bang goes being a clerk or a shop assistant. She's painfully shy so waitressing is probably beyond her. I suppose she could get on an an untrained nursery assistant, she certainly has the experience for that. Quite how someone taking in from the looks of her fewer than 300 calories a day & most of that probably comes back up after the vlog spot is supposed to garner the energy to chase 20 toddlers around all day I do not know.

The girl needs counselling & a suportice family with a stable lifestyle which would allow her to get that. She probably needs a residential programme. Which these idiots ought to have the money to pay for but they've squandered it on tat & terrib;e transport ideas.

Not one appointment with someone they found on TikTok and then another jolly tour of truck laybys & Maccie D carparks with the dysfunctional chavs that call themselves her parents using her as an unpaid au pair & perv bait for sadcunts & the sort of freak who get off on anorexic girls.

If ever a young woman was more to be pitied than blamed., it's Izzabelle Ingham. I don't have to like or admire the girl to feel empathy for her lost little soul. How the hell would Izzy know what to do with her life? She doesn't even know what options are out there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Sarah's latest Instagram story about Jace having had a friend over and looking so happy in the photo just goes to show how rare an event it is. Friends coming over should be so standard that they don't require a special mention when it happens.

• Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
What are the kids actually learning from pissing about with water beads and shaving foam?
All they ever do is preschool sensory play. Lazy is playing pretend teacher. The younger kids are never going to be able to read and write. It shouldn’t be allowed.

• Sad

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
Jesus using reusable nappies and period products doesn't offset the massive carbon footprint they leave when travelling in the vans, they alone could be responsible for climate change, its unbelievable the amount of plastic Sarah buys on a weekly basis, everything obviously goes in the bin when finished with otherwise she wouldn't have to constantly buy more crap for crafts!

• Heart
  • Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
They use the kids for bait. The comments have been going on for ages. But now they are at home, bored and pissed off with the continuously dropping views. Fat Saz is taking it out on insta and involving the kids

• Heart
  • Sad

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Im confused she says the Toonie or whatever its called not arrived and also says I done a reel of all his gifts (while pointing at wrapped gifts) saying before being wrapped on my insta yet in that reel on insta she showed the toonie thing which aint arrived :S
Basically If Sarahs lips are moving she is lying 🤥 plus she is thick !

• Haha
  • Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
It’s funny how they get a leg out of bed about people commenting on Izzy and Isla’s weight, yet they’re quite happy for grown men to comment that they wish the girls were their wives or girlfriends. I’ve seen comments like that on multiple YouTube family channels, but they never seem to get deleted. Their priorities are so fucked up.

• Sad
  • Heart

lxlyfloral

BMI 20.2?? No chance
My BMI is exactly 20.0 and I have much more fat on me than Izzy. There’s no way my collarbones / cheekbones / shoulder blades stick out like that, there’s no way

Posting her daughters BMI even though it’s clearly falsified is a disgusting invasion of her privacy too

Klp86

VIP Member
It wasn't her mom, it was her dad...but keep on lying 🤥.
Isabelle, while your ranting... maybe take it up with your womb holder. "Isabelle is losing weight in an unhealthy manor" "Isabelle doesn't eat but once a day" "Isabelle curbs her appetite with gum" "Isabelle only will eat a noodle and be done for the day" "Isabelle doesn't eat sweets(anymore)" "Isabelle DIES eat, not sure where you lot got those comments"🤣🤣🤣😡
I honestly don’t know how they still have fans, the way they talk to people is horrible. Chris, Sarah, Isabelle and Esme are all SOOOOO unlikable.

• Heart

Smoggy&Proud

If she's been to have her haircut on the same day as Jace Birthday, I hope it's picked up on the comments. She refused her medical appointment because of his birthday but if she has a hair cut, I hope she gets stick

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
The girl has an eating disorder. She has had it for years and it's been ignored then encouraged then ignored again.

No matter what you think of Isabelle, the burgeoning tragedy before our eyes cannot be solved by calling her lazy. She is not permitted to get a job because she already has two - unpaid nanny for her truly lazy fat arsed mother and as a target for her diddler stepfather. Three if you count having every significant event in her life hawked out to the public for money for a decade. And I do.
Simply saying that Izzy should get a job is not necessarily a dig about her being lazy. I certainly didn't interpret it that way anyway.

I think a job (outside of her home) could benefit her in loads of ways, not least of all helping to increase her self-confidence and experience life outside of the cult, maybe making a few friends.

I'm not saying that getting a job would instantly 'cure' any deep-rooted MH issues such as an ED - I appreciate that it's more complex than that - but I think it would be a positive thing to broaden her horizons and spend a bit of time being a 'normal' teenager, around real people who are not her family or fans.

It's obviously not the whole answer to her problems but I do think it'd help her a bit to play a different role with a sense of purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Sarah and Isabelle arguing over the gingerbread man because Izzy doesn’t want it.
‘Full from dinner’ when there’s a nearly full plate of food still sat in front of her 💀
How the hell do they not see what’s going on?
And even if they do, how is trying to force food on her going to be helpful?!
GET HER SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP.

• Sad

Badirene

VIP Member
A job would help her gain financial independence too, it would mean the end of Creepy warning her that he's going to confiscate her phone. Imagine warning a then 17 year old that you would take their phone, especially when the 17 year old is the one earning the money coming into the household.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Sarah just think how happy Jace would look coming out of school everyday with a big smile on his face , clutching artwork he had made and talking all the way home about what he had done at school , remember those days when your kids actually had a life

now you just have one big fat spoiled brat of a husband !

• Heart

becca7721

VIP Member
She needs to go and get a job
But with what? how? Realistically she couldn’t manage a job. She has zero life experience, or qualifications instead her ‘parents’ chucked her the pedalo bus, now she’s ‘too old’ she’s being ignored. She like all of the kids think that life is literally one very long holiday which they require movie days resting from; they’ve no chance.

• Sad
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
She chose to go away for 2 months instead of attending the appointments shed been given so she wasn't that bothered. She was also apparently told that she didn't really need one and was only given one because she insisted.

It isn't likely to take all day, do jaces birthday stuff around it. Since they usually get up so late most of their day is after any hospital appointment would take place anyway, they regularly show they don't get out for the day till around 5pm so could do whatever was planned then. Most people regularly do birthday days out/parties on different days anyway because of school and work.

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Taking a phone off an 18 year old you have made your financial dependent is extremely abusive. It's coercive control. He's denying her the means to communicate with anyone outside the house. The fact that she seems to accept it as his right to do demonstrates how completely they have her enmeshed in their Temu fertility cult.

I have just spent several hours reading the Dscovery of evidence in the Ruby Franke case. Thousands of viewers tried to raise awareness of the level of abuse going on in that family. For years they tried. There were dozens of other YouTubers constantly making content pointing it out. Hundreds of people, neighbours as well as viewers had called the police and/or social services to report specific incidents. Kevin Franke the father had been sacked from his Professorship at BYU for using the same kinds of coercive control on students as they practiced at home on their own kids. Nothing was done. Not until an emaciated 12 year old boy knocked on an old man's door begging for food and water. Barefoot, infected wounds covering his body, terrified and asking for the police to be called to help his little sister who was still held hostage on the basement room he had clawed his way out of.

I do not know what happens in Mingin Manor when the cameras are off and I shudder when I think of exactly how much more appalling it must be than the edited lowlights they release. The people who run YouTube need horsewhipping for enabling these bestial excuses for parents to enslave their kids for ad revenue.

That R Family bitch is still at it btw. I'll say this for her, she's kept a far more regular vlogging schedule than the greasy Ian Watkins wannabe has managed.
---
All I see when the Inghams are roaming around that bare, empty, lifeless house! How can they be that bad at decorating a home? They’ve been “renovating” for three years and it still looks the same. I keep expecting Jamiroquai to pop out from behind the sofa and start singing Virtual insanity. 🤣

View attachment 2833125

Is the big life changing thing the new flat pack larder in the laundry room? 👀 Fucking hell they are beyond boring! I thought they were bad but twenty minutes of them talking about the playroom, showing some plastic and filling up a larder. Those poor kids! They must be bored out of their minds. They spend all day in what looks like Janet’s void. Sarah only seems to buy crafts and things for the toddlers but nothing to encourage Isla to find a hobby or something that interests her. Do the girls even leave the house more than once a week unless it’s for a van trip? They pulled them away from school, friendships and a social life to have them rot in the house because Sarahs having her sixth cosy pyjama day of the week. God what a life they live. If they’re not stuck in a van they’re stuck in a house watching Sarah open 10 boxes of plastic craft tat to fill up the playroom larder! 🙃
It looks like the luggage room of a shit train station in 1990.

• Heart
  • Haha