The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The view count is horrific. Are we finally on the road to them bleeping off?

Reactions: 24
They already said previously that people come with cameras.
You mean the ifam that work for the DWP, HMRC etc...

In other news the snow gates have closed, and we had a major snowfall last night... too many ifam suggesting wales that wales decided to lock em out! Lol (am serious about the major snowfall!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do
The view count is horrific. Are we finally on the road to them bleeping off?
Don't be silly. They vlog because they love to. The money is just loose change remember 😆
---
E
Why not do the garden up for the kids to play in? Indoor play equipment just means Lazy can sit on her arse rather than be outside with them
Exactly this. Can't sit on her fat lazy arse in her pj's watching cosy Christmas movies all year round in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely vomit inducing. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Not even joking I'm heaving.
His face is his karma. He looks unwell, more unwell than usual. He should use some of that imaginary money to pay for a full health check-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So if they’re filling up the playroom with yet more crap then where is all of the (cough) home learning (cough) going to be done? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So if they’re filling up the playroom with yet more crap then where is all of the (cough) home learning (cough) going to be done? 🙄🙄🙄
By home learning I presume you mean sorting and matching colours cos that's all they ever seem to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lazy is the only one who didn't post a photo of herself with Jace on his birthday so I'm wondering if she's finally had her hair cut. Maybe tonight will be "SURPRISE hair transformation" to go alongside Jace being SURPRISED!! with the play equipment.
Knowing her she probably hasn't had her hair done and it will just look as manky as ever, add to that Creepy's weird shirt and perma greasy hair and hat and they'll look a right state as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she's been to have her haircut on the same day as Jace Birthday, I hope it's picked up on the comments. She refused her medical appointment because of his birthday but if she has a hair cut, I hope she gets stick

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lazy is the only one who didn't post a photo of herself with Jace on his birthday so I'm wondering if she's finally had her hair cut. Maybe tonight will be "SURPRISE hair transformation" to go alongside Jace being SURPRISED!! with the play equipment.
Knowing her she probably hasn't had her hair done and it will just look as manky as ever, add to that Creepy's weird shirt and perma greasy hair and hat and they'll look a right state as usual.
I'm betting she's got mastitis. It's brutal.

Reactions: 13
We've just got outdoor play equipment for my son's 3rd birthday in May, decent sized that he can use for years. He will climb anything so it won't replace all the park trips we do, but will give him something to focus on at home rather than the fence. Indoor stuff is usually for babies and toddlers, Jace will be too big for it already and it will not be seen again.

Reactions: 22
As others have said why have an indoor play set, their garden is plenty big enough for a good outdoor set?! I hate that they haven’t even attempted to put some flowers or plants in the garden and try and landscape it, it just looks like waste land. Also it would be good for the children to get outside, they are either on holiday in the van or stuck inside the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If I was a home educator I’d imagine I’d do so much learning outdoors, especially if I had a garden as big as theirs. They do absolutely nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We’d all like them to duck off YouTube but i’d be a little concerned what would happen to those kids when those cameras finally go dark? More coffee up the wall? Sarah and Chris are not easy to live with, both are controllers.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
We’d all like them to duck off YouTube but i’d be a little concerned what would happen to those kids when those cameras finally go dark? More coffee up the wall? Sarah and Chris are not easy to live with, both are controllers.
And what the ifam will do...

Reactions: 11
Not the best photo but it's from Chris's latest Instagram post. Surely there's to much padding inside Auroras seat now? It looks uncomfortable for her.
Did you notice the comment calling Creepy a little girl??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.