The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so photoshopped - the top of her arm is the same width as her thigh, her arm is so long in comparison to her legs and if she dropped it down it would dangle past her knees plus she has no feet or shins! Exactly like that video she posted the other day, heavily filtered to get a reaction. Then she can moan about what “people are saying about her”. Don’t be fooled.
Having looked at it again I agree, definitely photoshopped. 4 very noticeable & poorly edited errors there - her wrist seems to have lost a chunk and gained an unnatural arch. The knee on the left (her right) where the bottom of the pic is has some white blurring on it to try and remove some of the knee. Her leg has a weird shape to it on her inner thighs where they’ve tried to edit more of a gap between the legs & she seems to have lost part of her leg/foot as well.
I really wish influencers had rules to follow when uploading body pictures, it can have devastating consequences on followers :(
IMG_3313.jpeg

---
Very surprised Sarah hasn’t dedicated a post to her golden boy. I wonder if she’s fallen poorly? She complained her boob was very painful when lifting Aurora into the jumperoo. Would not surprise me at all if she’s developed Mastitis but hasn’t sought prompt treatment for it. Would also explain Chris popping up on YT instead of her for a change as he’s stayed behind the camera or just out of shot for the last couple of vlogs.
Will they bother to upload yesterday footage or will they go straight ahead and post Jace’s birthday for tomorrow’s upload instead?

Reactions: 18
Having looked at it again I agree, definitely photoshopped. 4 very noticeable & poorly edited errors there - her wrist seems to have lost a chunk and gained an unnatural arch. The knee on the left (her right) where the bottom of the pic is has some white blurring on it to try and remove some of the knee. Her leg has a weird shape to it on her inner thighs where they’ve tried to edit more of a gap between the legs & she seems to have lost part of her leg/foot as well.
I really wish influencers had rules to follow when uploading body pictures, it can have devastating consequences on followers :( View attachment 2841151
---
Very surprised Sarah hasn’t dedicated a post to her golden boy. I wonder if she’s fallen poorly? She complained her boob was very painful when lifting Aurora into the jumperoo. Would not surprise me at all if she’s developed Mastitis but hasn’t sought prompt treatment for it. Would also explain Chris popping up on YT instead of her for a change as he’s stayed behind the camera or just out of shot for the last couple of vlogs.
Will they bother to upload yesterday footage or will they go straight ahead and post Jace’s birthday for tomorrow’s upload instead?
i think she used the 0.5 zoom on most of her pictures which can distort things like that slightly and make you look slimmer (which isn’t needed)

Reactions: 12
Isabelle has definitely photoshopped that image.
She may have fans who have an ED and that’s very triggering for people struggling with body image.
What on earth is she doing?!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Agree re the softplay - just another excuse to stay isolated in the house and for the kids to not have any friends

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Look at the state of that shirt, creased and stained and of course the little G has his mouth wide open.
I see they’re letting his finger nails grow long and gross just like his father too
On a very handsy grabby child that clearly has issues with his reactions and emotions, I dread to think the damage he could cause his siblings with thumbnails like that too, especially the youngest ones

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
With reference to the Tortoise worming powder. Chris Ingham who endorses the product has also written books on tortoises. Might this be a copied email publication that he has copied? He has history. It will be a slow one. 🐢 sorry.

Todays fun is getting said wormer in to tortoise. Most of us just want Easter eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1711609497443.png

Sarah recently started following a company on insta that sells this stuff, maybe its something like this for Jace, they do various styles in climbing frames slides etc

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Isabelle has definitely photoshopped that image.
She may have fans who have an ED and that’s very triggering for people struggling with body image.
What on earth is she doing?!
Getting attention. This eating/thin narrative is the most engagement she has had online in years. Sarah will be loving it, too.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I really wish influencers had rules to follow when uploading body pictures, it can have devastating consequences on followers :( View attachment 2841151
---
I doubt they even bothered vlogging that day knowing they would be to busy to edit the vlog. And if Jace had a "friend" over it was a good excuse to not pick up a camera.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2841387

Sarah recently started following a company on insta that sells this stuff, maybe its something like this for Jace, they do various styles in climbing frames slides etc
Far too small.for jace.
As usual too late for him to get much use out-of.
Anyway shouldn't the kids be outside getting fresh air esp this time of year

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does creepy ever take his bloody hat off? Is he going bald, is that the reason? What an absolute moron.
He uses it when he’s just out of the shower, for ‘frizz control’ while his hair dries. Plus, he doesn’t feel heat in his head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2841387

Really? It looks so fragile. Dinky dot Jaceus and Mini Mila are actually solid and chunky kids. Cheese, carbs and ket (cheap sugary sweets) does that to you. They’d crash through it at a heady pace and be back slagging off the NHS for substandard care, yet again.

Reactions: 17
If they have got him an I door play gym you just know we are going to see isla on it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If they wanted to get the children big play equipment then why did they not get some decent stuff for that massive garden so they could really run around and climb and let off steam out there??

The children barely seem to step into the garden at all. When is the last time we saw the little ones having a runaround out there? I reckon they don't want them playing out there because they are scared the children will get spied on, watched or abducted.

They already said previously that people come with cameras. This family is completely reclusive and hidden because they are very scared.

Reactions: 24
If they wanted to get the children big play equipment then why did they not get some decent stuff for that massive garden so they could really run around and climb and let off steam out there??

The children barely seem to step into the garden at all. When is the last time we saw the little ones having a runaround out there? I reckon they don't want them playing out there because they are scared the children will get spied on, watched or abducted.

They already said previously that people come with cameras. This family is completely reclusive and hidden because they are very scared.
Buying their own indoor soft play equipment does sound worryingly like one more outside world connection the younger 3 are losing.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Also by getting the indoor big play equipment the children have lost their playroom. It makes no sense when there is a massive garden that could be filled with swings and playhouses and climbing frames and sand pits etc.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.