The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the best photo but it's from Chris's latest Instagram post. Surely there's to much padding inside Auroras seat now? It looks uncomfortable for her.
She looks like she's sat to far up. Doesn't look right at all.

Reactions: 13
Oh I’ve just nearly wet myself at Saz’s Instagram reel regarding Jace’s birthday haul!! What the heck is that soft spoken voice she’s putting on all about??? She doesn’t speak like that!! We all know she doesn’t, we’ve heard her !! Especially when she shouts at Isla to tell her she’s ’ruining my clip’ 🤣. Who is she trying to kid that she’s some softly spoken gentle woman 🤣 Also why is she constantly referring to Jace as her ‘little boy’ ?? His name is ‘Jace’ Sarah, just call him by his name 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
wow the day after golden boys birthday and they are doing a Surprise for Mila vlog.

Oh I’ve just nearly wet myself at Saz’s Instagram reel regarding Jace’s birthday haul!! What the heck is that soft spoken voice she’s putting on all about??? She doesn’t speak like that!! We all know she doesn’t, we’ve heard her !! Especially when she shouts at Isla to tell her she’s ’ruining my clip’ 🤣. Who is she trying to kid that she’s some softly spoken gentle woman 🤣 Also why is she constantly referring to Jace as her ‘little boy’ ?? His name is ‘Jace’ Sarah, just call him by his name 🤦‍♀️
I watched about 2 seconds and had to mute it because it hurt my ears why is she whisper posh talking she sounds like a twit everyone knows how she speaks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So they left Mila’s Kindle Fire in the hotel on the road trip but Granny and Grandpa have replaced it? Funny how they managed to buy themselves that Alexa thing though wasn’t it, the selfish cunts!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why is Aurora wearing her cardigan the wrong way during dinner?
How many times do everyone need to tell chef Sarah that it is so good. Soooo good. It looked bland and boring like everything else she cook to me.
When is Aurora old enoug to sit in a highchair instead of them holding her while eating?
Did they leave Aurora alone in that jumping thing for long while Sarah "rushed to find the camera?

Reactions: 14
Im shocked she's buying dinky dot Jce age 5-6 t-shirts! Surely they'll drowned the poor boy who must only be in 1-2 years?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2841387

Sarah recently started following a company on insta that sells this stuff, maybe its something like this for Jace, they do various styles in climbing frames slides etc
It’s all for toddlers/preschoolers rather than 5-6yo though. Stupid woman, would have been much better for Mila but of course Jace needs to have the best of the best.

Seems a bit odd that they are not getting on with the birthday vlog and also Lazy showing Jace's presents on Instagram.
I suppose they are buying some time for the inevitable next running away trip and they've realised the ifam aren't as interested in the younger three and won't watch 45 minutes of them oohing and aahing over everything Batman and hundreds of vehicles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why not do the garden up for the kids to play in? Indoor play equipment just means Lazy can sit on her arse rather than be outside with them
For the sake on the long suffering neighbours and the motorway drivers I hope they keep their rent a mob rabble indoors or travelling in the truck. I suspect it won’t be a worry much longer. The manor is likely waiting in the wings imminent repossession.

There’s not a living soul should have to listen to them at full volume. At least we can adjust the noise when watching their 💩

Reactions: 19
Well I am impressed, Chris has managed to get an MOT carried out on time and before it expires tomorrow 🤣 That said, something I find very strange is the MOT shows the car has done 89,254miles since this time last year. That’s an excessive amount of mileage when they are away for weeks/months on end and the car is supposedly sat on the drive unused. That’s roughly 7400 miles a month/247ish miles a day average. Even living in the countryside that seems unrealistic? Unless Chris is doing a side hustle of some sort as a delivery driver when they are home OR he’s renting it out when they aren’t home?! I have a sneaking suspicion something dodgy has gone on there. Sarah has said they’ve gone out for the day so why would you plan that if you knew an MOT was booked in unless they’ve gone in the van. I also don’t believe they’ve got 3 car seats/car seat bases out of the car before it was MOT’d.

We drive my car which is the main family car throughout the day including a 60mile round trip every term time weekday, lots of long weekends away long distance etc, day trips throughout the school holidays and almost every weekend we are out and about over the spring and summer & have only racked up 23,000 miles in a year.Time will tell I suppose but something isn’t adding up there.
IMG_3333.png

---
Uses her whispery voice on Insta but sounds like Les Dawson in real life 😂😂
She’s desperately trying to brand her profile for some potential unsuspecting businesses to collaborate with her

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The view count 😂😂😂shouldn’t put yourself on the thumbnail you greasy repulsive nonce💩🤢
IMG_0401.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What atrocious table manners. Licking plates. Absolutely disgusting. Refuse to compare to pigs as I love pigs.

My dad was rufty, tufty farming stock, my mum was a delicate refined flower. I remember her telling us how, when she first dined with his family, they mopped the gravy up with bread, she was horrified, he never stopped, refused to waste & loved his grub. I can honestly say I never saw him lift his plate up & lick it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry if already posted but the amount of things she purchased for a 5 year old is disgusting. The ones that she purchased a few years prior could have been sufficient for him.
She has a shopping addiction.

There were 4 sets of clothing/dressing up, 1 pair of trainers, 1 shelf and then at least 28 toys.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.