The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must have been filmed day before his birthday, no mention of the pain in boob she was harping on about, wasn't it today they were all getting hair cut?

Reactions: 15
Oh I’ve just nearly wet myself at Saz’s Instagram reel regarding Jace’s birthday haul!! What the heck is that soft spoken voice she’s putting on all about??? She doesn’t speak like that!! We all know she doesn’t, we’ve heard her !! Especially when she shouts at Isla to tell her she’s ’ruining my clip’ 🤣. Who is she trying to kid that she’s some softly spoken gentle woman 🤣 Also why is she constantly referring to Jace as her ‘little boy’ ?? His name is ‘Jace’ Sarah, just call him by his name 🤦‍♀️
Her M & S voice :ROFLMAO: He's gender confused and becoming frustrated. He only sees girls and his mother gets off on making him look like a girl so she can't rant that he can be whoever he wants to be. Whilst braiding his hair and having him wear princess glasses. When he just wants to be a little boy. Basically she's trying to undo the damage she has caused doing what she does best. Used her kids as bait to get a reaction

Reactions: 22
Sorry if already posted but the amount of things she purchased for a 5 year old is disgusting. The ones that she purchased a few years prior could have been sufficient for him.
She has a shopping addiction.

There were 4 sets of clothing/dressing up, 1 pair of trainers, 1 shelf and then at least 28 toys.

View attachment 2842426

😂
What on earth is that voice, and how many times did she need to say little boy.

• Haha
Sorry if already posted but the amount of things she purchased for a 5 year old is disgusting. The ones that she purchased a few years prior could have been sufficient for him.

There were 4 sets of clothing/dressing up, 1 pair of trainers, 1 shelf and then at least 28 toys.

View attachment 2842426
Obscene !

How many tonies ? Just ridiculous , mind you he will never be able to read so I guess he will still be listening to them when he is 15 !

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Trying to match some tiktoks with that voice 😂😂
Also how many times did she say 'i bought this a couple of years ago'.

Also the toy that's suitable for 36months+. Seems a littul young for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reminds me of the over voice people use in the speed clean videos 🤣 something lazy will never do 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2842426
My youngest had an identical trolley to that when he was 2. We sold it by the time he was 5, he’s on the lower centiles and was already outgrowing it.

I expect the Tonie’s box is a gifted item - no way she’d spend out on what they cost with the books. Why would she buy one of those when she already has the Yoto which is very similar? She was called out on that and had to declare was an ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
What are the kids actually learning from pissing about with water beads and shaving foam?

Reactions: 25
What are the kids actually learning from pissing about with water beads and shaving foam?
All they ever do is preschool sensory play. Lazy is playing pretend teacher. The younger kids are never going to be able to read and write. It shouldn’t be allowed.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
What was the point in getting him that Tonies? Hasn't he already got smething that reads him stories that they bought for the van trips?

Reactions: 18
Well I am impressed, Chris has managed to get an MOT carried out on time and before it expires tomorrow 🤣 That said, something I find very strange is the MOT shows the car has done 89,254miles since this time last year. That’s an excessive amount of mileage when they are away for weeks/months on end and the car is supposedly sat on the drive unused. That’s roughly 7400 miles a month/247ish miles a day average. Even living in the countryside that seems unrealistic? Unless Chris is doing a side hustle of some sort as a delivery driver when they are home OR he’s renting it out when they aren’t home?! I have a sneaking suspicion something dodgy has gone on there. Sarah has said they’ve gone out for the day so why would you plan that if you knew an MOT was booked in unless they’ve gone in the van. I also don’t believe they’ve got 3 car seats/car seat bases out of the car before it was MOT’d.

We drive my car which is the main family car throughout the day including a 60mile round trip every term time weekday, lots of long weekends away long distance etc, day trips throughout the school holidays and almost every weekend we are out and about over the spring and summer & have only racked up 23,000 miles in a year.Time will tell I suppose but something isn’t adding up there. View attachment 2842420
---

She’s desperately trying to brand her profile for some potential unsuspecting businesses to collaborate with her
Considering they were also away with arctic trip and europe tour probably what 16 weeks that makes these figures even worse !!! Like not even amazon delivery or taxi driver figures ! More like county lines drug mileage !

ok at only 12 weeks away that mileage is the same as 318 miles a day 7 days a week they were at home , what are you up to Chris ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Trying to match some tiktoks with that voice 😂😂
Also how many times did she say 'i bought this a couple of years ago'.

Also the toy that's suitable for 36months+. Seems a littul young for him.
At least 3 things were from the garage of doom. At least Same number again had "from 36 months" on them.

And the listening along to the grufallo and fireman Sam. All my kids grew out of those by the time they were 4.

It's just to appease her addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Considering they were also away with arctic trip and europe tour probably what 16 weeks that makes these figures even worse !!! Like not even amazon delivery or taxi driver figures ! More like county lines drug mileage !
Seeing his post today of them all in the car with the car seats in, if that has been filmed today, I don’t see how that car has been MOT’d. It would mention the car seats being installed as they won’t test the seatbelts and won’t usually take the seats out either. Unless the garage has messed up and put the wrong car through or wrong details up on the system. Something definitely amiss with this one. Like you say, that’s high mileage even for those driving professions. If it is their car that’s been put through then he’s up to something behind the scenes, 240 miles a day is a good 7+hr car journey! Perhaps he’s a self employed courier 🤣🤣

---
At least 3 things were from the garage of doom. At least Same number again had "from 36 months" on them.

And the listening along to the grufallo and fireman Sam. All my kids grew out of those by the time they were 4.

It's just to appease her addiction.
The busy board was another toddler toy that even Mila is probably close to outgrowing too.

Reactions: 16
Very surprised Jace has a Toniebox as he’s got a Yoto which is a similar sort of thing isn‘t it. I remember he got it when the girls got their MacBooks, so about a year ago. Pretty sure they said it was gifted so they obviously went begging for something for Jace so he wasn’t left out. Haven’t seen it recently though so maybe it got broken/lost/sold on marketplace.

Reactions: 15
Just had a look at Toniebox insta and they follow Sarah so could be gifted let’s hope she declares it if so

Reactions: 14
Oh I’ve just nearly wet myself at Saz’s Instagram reel regarding Jace’s birthday haul!! What the heck is that soft spoken voice she’s putting on all about??? She doesn’t speak like that!! We all know she doesn’t, we’ve heard her !! Especially when she shouts at Isla to tell her she’s ’ruining my clip’ 🤣. Who is she trying to kid that she’s some softly spoken gentle woman 🤣 Also why is she constantly referring to Jace as her ‘little boy’ ?? His name is ‘Jace’ Sarah, just call him by his name 🤦‍♀️
What's a S'peeros? Did she mean Super Heroes? 😂
---
The police kit, Sarah said he could use it on the girls to arrest them. Maybe start with his father so he gets used to that feeling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.