The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hell I'm on my own in a one bedroom flat with a puppy and I told my Daughter in Law the other day that I feel like I have been condemned to the hell of eternal laundry duty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That chores chart is pathetic, a couple of odd jobs followed by threats of removing phones if not completed.
Isabelle is an adult for gods sake but she’s lumped in there too, prompts to look after her pet, clean up after making food .. or else phone is gone. Id love to see this business she runs.
No business sense if she keeps it quiet and never promotes it to an established sitting audience.

Reactions: 33
They've parentified her at the same time as they continually infantilise her & have been doing it for years. No wonder the girl is so emotionally mixed up & socially repressed.

Reactions: 19
Im not having a go at you at all, but would you give each of those 150 odd people a printed photo of your child? Thats how I think of it. If I wouldn’t give a printed photo of my child to a person, then I won’t share electronic photos of them with those people.

Reactions: 19
So, my big take away from yesterday is that Sarah sits on her fat ass telling the older three what to do and gets up to cook dinner whilst her creepy husband does the rest of the cleaning and/or dicks around mowing the grass and power washing pointless stuff whilst the laundry pile gets ever bigger

Reactions: 23
They are truly unbelievable .creey must be hard to live with until he’s in the truck escaping from reality

Reactions: 15
Isabelle’s insta on her post with Mila on her knee she drinks out of the bottle of pop and Chris says “right you ve lost your phone all day!! She’s 18 years old!! 19 this year!! Absolutely crazy stuff

Reactions: 45
Yeah and how about getting her that bedroom make over she was promised last year poor mite

Isabelle’s insta on her post with Mila on her knee she drinks out of the bottle of pop and Chris says “right you ve lost your phone all day!! She’s 18 years old!! 19 this year!! Absolutely crazy stuff
We know they pay for it but it's ridiculous

Reactions: 11
Reminds me of when I came home from uni for the weekend, I didnt agree with something my mum said so she told me to me now you can’t watch eastenders. And made my dad enforce it lol
I was literally 18, living away from home and could just leave and go watch whatever at my own place. Also bear in mind I left home at 16 & was supporting myself financially

Reactions: 26
If orbeez are water beads then he’s right for once as those things are not safe to have around babies and toddlers https://feldmanshepherd.com/blog/water-beads/

Reactions: 15
When I was at uni I had a friend that would say that she wasn't allowed to watch certain TV programmes and would leave the room - even though she was living away from home and her parents had no way of knowing. She would also make food with ingredients she hated because that was the recipe her mum gave her and wouldn't accept that as an adult she was free to choose her own meals and adapt things to what she preferred.

At the time I thought she had such a strange life but compared to the Ingham children even she had some freedom - education, part time jobs, friends and moved away to uni at 18, things that none of those kids get to experience.

Dad v Girls have posted how proud they are of Kaci for adulting by herself on the other side of the world.
Then you have Isabelle apparently with her 'business' but still behaving and being treated like a child. No parent would even threaten to take their adult child's phone away, let alone actually do it. Creepy has no right whatsoever to do anything as he is nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 22
Probably Chris getting a sex change or moving to Ireland temporarily.

If he moves here to Ireland I will perform his sex change with a rusty spoon, free of charge for the Brokie foo.
Early for next thread title but please

# I will perform Creepy’s sex change free of charge with a rusty spoon.

I’m dying…, hysteria, urinary incontinence. You name it - I’m done

Reactions: 17
Back home and still poor views. It’s so funny. If people stop hate watching, they will sink faster!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.