Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goonie

🤢 Chris’ IG Mother’s Day post and clip of Saz! So staged it’s actually cringy! Does she think she’s at the bow of the Titanic or something???
Mind you, the similarities are there, the channel is slowly sinking, albeit a little slower than the Titanic 😆🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Scullybob

VIP Member
I think the problem is that the average age of most viewers is probably 10 to 16. They don't want to see snowy mountains day in, day out. The older three girls (who the majority of the Ifam are interested in) wear the same clothes day in day out, there's no shopping hauls, no teenage chat etc. The Ifam hero worship the older three, they want to see shopping hauls, make up tutorials, dancing to Taylor Swift, boy chats, going on sunny Holidays with beaches, theme parks and so on. A lot of the Ifam will wish they had that lifestyle. They don't want to see van life, they find it boring.
Chris is the reason the channel is failing.. He's obsessed with van life and cold, snowy countries. It doesn't matter to him that the Ifam don't enjoy watching that type of content, it doesn't matter that the older three kids don't enjoy long trips in freezing conditions and that it's dangerous for the younger three, all that matters us that it's what HE wants. The kids would be much happier on an all inclusive package holiday, lazing in the sun and playing in the pool and that's what the Ifam want to watch. It's hardly rocket science for a very lot big genius like Chris.

Badirene

VIP Member
Someone please tell lazy whales are mammals, not animals. How can she teach these children?
Lazy teaching at Ingham Academy

"Okay kids, Wales are animals and their favorite flower are daffodils, their patron saint is Saint David"

Creepy "You are a top level G teacher and a total boss babe"

Lazy "Mammals are covered in hair and produce milk"

Izzy "Mam, can you name a mammal as an example please"

Lazy "A coconut is a mammal as it produces milk and covered in hair"

• Haha

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Oh i don't know, using someone's incalculable grief to remind them and everyone reading that they did you wrong is most definitely on brand for Sarah Ingham. What a sanctimonious cow.

Would you just LOOK at how forgiving and sincere I am? Only I, as a mother, could imagine how egh it would be to be thrust into this situation. And so, while you all focus your attention on her for a moment, please look at this wall of words and remember that I, too, am important here. Go and donate your matrix money to their cause, and I will scrape together a few pennies that aren't bound for my epic pow B&M haul when I get home. Look at me. Just look at me.

• Heart
  • Sick

mags

VIP Member
They apparently thought it was a great idea when Isabelle suggested that they should put their phones down and just be present in the moment, coming together to watch the light show through their own eyes instead of through the camera lens.

It's a shame that they don't have the good sense to expand on this novel way of thinking and switch off the cameras at other times too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Oh no a broken home, has the toilet frozen in the manor too?

I've mocked up the "Take a break" magazine front cover of this breaking story.

breaking-news.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I cannot believe that R family woman hasn't told Lazy & Creepy to go fuck themselves with their opportunistic faux sympathy. Good god that woman has teenage daughters doesn't she? And she's willing to invite someone she herself called out for grooming teenage girls back into the lives of kids who've just lost their father and would therefore be incredibly vulnerable to his kind.

I was slated up and down by someone on here in the last thread for saying that the R lot were as bad as the Inghams but not as successful at it.

Well I rest my case on this point alone.

• Heart

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Since Lazy's instagram post, there have only been 3 more donations to the go fund me, so hiding the link to it in her bio instead of on the post have done what she intended it.

There are more than 3 comments on the post claiming to have donated though, so the ifam are just as big liars as their idols.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Daisydreaming

12,500 views 56 comments 🤣🤣

Ive seen a video of someone ( very small account) unboxing a kettle that got more interactions 🤣🤣

channel over

• Haha
  • Heart

Daisydreaming

Their social blade earnings are less than a salary. How on earth are they affording everything. Utter shit that Chris has numerous income streams as none are reported under HMRC. Can’t wait to see this years accounts! Also they’ve been reported to HMRC and them sent Chris’ videos and screenshots stating how much he claims to earn.

• Heart

yummymummy0

Chris apparently left his laptop at the restaurant they were at and they blamed jace for moving the bag it was in. Not the first time he's left stuff behind back in 2022 he left a bag behind with all there documents and laptop camera equipment
12 mins of pure crap not even worth uploading

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
That "behind the scenes" segment was hilarious but only because it shows how much planning and scripting goes into the vlogs and yet they still end up so crappy and amateurish looking! 😂

Did anyone notice the nasty way Sarah was mimicking Mila, when she was talking about oranges (around 24:12)? That was the true Sarah right there, revealing her bitchy and un-maternal self, but she obviously realised how nasty it'd look, so she caught herself and quickly stopped. I know she copies Mila a lot but that was particularly nasty. Happy Mothers Day, Sarah Ingham, you poor excuse of a mother. 🖕

Unsurprisingly they never discussed the shells again, after saying that they'd look it up to see if they were permitted to take things from the beach. As "influencers" and so-called travel vloggers, they have a responsibility to address this properly.

IMHO they should use their platform to promote the idea that, as a blanket rule, you can play and take photos but leave no trace, regardless of which country you're in. As climate change deniers and massively OTT consumers of imported plastic shit, they're obviously not eco-conscious in the slightest and their faux concern was purely for show but hey ho.

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember April 2020 when a youtuber (whose name starts with 'Country') made a fake facebook account to try and prove that Creepy was still messaging young female fans two years after Jess and the others had come forward. She made her fake profile a 21 year old girl who was very pretty. She made the decision to send Creepy a picture of this fake person in a bikini (that she'd most likely found on Google images). Her intention was to prove that Creepy was still messaging fans and she also hoped that as the messaging progressed, Creepy would want to meet up with her in a hotel room (where she was planning to film his reaction when he walked in and saw the youtuber sitting there, rather than a pretty 21 year old girl). Creepy fell for the con and absolutely believed that he was talking to a fan. His messages to the 'fan' started off friendly but then (in my opinion) became more and more flirtatious. He may well have tried to become closer to the 'fan' and tried to encourage her to meet up with him. Unfortunately, someone who knew about what the youtuber was doing allowed Creepy to find out that the girl he was messaging was actually someone else and that was the end of Creepy messaging the 'fan'.

Below is the conversation between Creepy and the '21 year old girl'. Highlights include Creepy once again saying that he did nothing wrong, everything was made up and that he was being persecuted by the haters 🙄😡; that showing daily footage of him skating would make the vlogs too repetitive 🤣; the flirtatious (grooming) line "I wanna hear about those cocktails etc, don't let me down 😂🙏 X"; that he told her that he would love to make ASMR videos and that they would be really helpful to treat her OCD 🙄 and that he added a love heart at the end of one of his messages..

Sarah are you fine with your husband messaging 21 year old girls and adding a love heart to the end of his messages?? And this was after multiple girls came forward saying that your husband had been sexually inapropriate with them??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37