Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mariemoo43

I am quite horrified and triggered over these pictures of Dave in his last moments, it brings back many awful memories of my husband at the end 3 years ago, I took one very private picture of my girls holding his hand (they’d been unable to see him due to lockdown and the hospice had relented and let them say goodbye) absolutely no way would that ever be posted on social media, ever.

all I can think of is that Sarah R is not in her right mind, she’s in shock, I did and said things after hubby died that I think wtf now, I really lost the plot for a bit. Doesn’t make this right however, just hope she doesn’t regret the pictures and her kids don’t resent her for plastering their dads final moment publicly in years to come.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember April 2020 when a youtuber (whose name starts with 'Country') made a fake facebook account to try and prove that Creepy was still messaging young female fans two years after Jess and the others had come forward. She made her fake profile a 21 year old girl who was very pretty. She made the decision to send Creepy a picture of this fake person in a bikini (that she'd most likely found on Google images). Her intention was to prove that Creepy was still messaging fans and she also hoped that as the messaging progressed, Creepy would want to meet up with her in a hotel room (where she was planning to film his reaction when he walked in and saw the youtuber sitting there, rather than a pretty 21 year old girl). Creepy fell for the con and absolutely believed that he was talking to a fan. His messages to the 'fan' started off friendly but then (in my opinion) became more and more flirtatious. He may well have tried to become closer to the 'fan' and tried to encourage her to meet up with him. Unfortunately, someone who knew about what the youtuber was doing allowed Creepy to find out that the girl he was messaging was actually someone else and that was the end of Creepy messaging the 'fan'.

Below is the conversation between Creepy and the '21 year old girl'. Highlights include Creepy once again saying that he did nothing wrong, everything was made up and that he was being persecuted by the haters 🙄😡; that showing daily footage of him skating would make the vlogs too repetitive 🤣; the flirtatious (grooming) line "I wanna hear about those cocktails etc, don't let me down 😂🙏 X"; that he told her that he would love to make ASMR videos and that they would be really helpful to treat her OCD 🙄 and that he added a love heart at the end of one of his messages..

Sarah are you fine with your husband messaging 21 year old girls and adding a love heart to the end of his messages?? And this was after multiple girls came forward saying that your husband had been sexually inapropriate with them??
What creeps me out about this is just how quickly and openly he goes from "talking with a fan" to acting like they are best friends. That is by design. Trying to make her feel like she is special because superstar Chris Ingham deemed her worthy of his time. I've got SOOO many messages in my inbox but look at all of the time I'm giving you. That instant familiarity is an important tool in a narcissist's belt. And, in his case, when he did it with young fans, they already felt like they knew him, so it felt safe. He takes advantage of girls who don't understand parasocial relationships, and this is an excellent example of it.

He is a very dangerous man.

• Heart
  • Sad
She didn’t share the go fund me because it would show what a liar/tight arse she is. The biggest anonymous donation is £100 and we don’t even know if that’s even her.

• Angry
  • Heart

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
They’ve said she’s doing 3 a-levels as well - not a chance that’s happening. My daughter is doing a BTEC so only the one subject but that’s full time with work experience once a week. When she’s not at college she’s got a home study day with lots to go over. Between lessons they have independent study - it’s constant.

Esme should be in her GCSE first year now, I doubt they’ll even put her through anything
Genuinely what are these kids going to do with no qualifications, no social skills..

• Sad

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
100% agree nobody should be leaving hateful messages on the children's social media. It's not their fault he's a creep!
I’m afraid that’s like throwing them in water and saying they shouldn’t get wet. He’s an infamous child sex pest, who then lied about it, and went on to allow his child victim to be bullied and threatened on an unimaginable scale. This will happen every time anybody associated with him does anything. That is just what happens. It’s a tiny part of what her parents decided was totally worth it, so that Chris didn’t have to admit the truth, or take any responsibility for what he’d done, when he got caught sending messages of a sexual nature to a sixteen-year old child.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Also, why were they calling that the last day of their trip. Even if they're just driving back home, surely that's all still part of the trip as it was at the beginning too. To me, a "trip" covers all of the travelling and doesn't end until you actually get back home. Mind you, I have nothing to hide and am not trying to cover my tracks and evade detection as I enter the country.
It's another weird thing that the Inghams do. On every trip. They spend weeks driving around, not actually doing anything and then all of a sudden, at some random point, nowhere near the UK, they'll announce the trip to be "over" and then hot foot it home as quickly as possible. They've got nothing to get home for, so I don't get why it's always a rush at the end.

• Haha

Cake.machine

Inaccessible...but here's our shite vlog showing how we easily accessed it on a tourist trip? Jesus wept. It's honestly like they have never even seen words before.

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
I think the post is absolutely heartless. She’s really twisting the knife, going on about how this poor woman’s life is now going to be so hard and sad. Surely you should be posting things like “people are all thinking of you and you have so much support” not going on for pages about how terrible it will now be, knowing this women will probably read it. The way she even started it, by saying imagine this…

A short post saying condolences and then putting an actual link to their gofundme would have been ideal
I agree and especially saying how terrible this person's life will now be after saying her own is perfect! Which it isn't but still to brag about having everything then say "but this person has it bad..." doesn't really read well!

• Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
View attachment 2807636

Like when you parked in a ditch off the side of the road, Creepy? Is that what you mean?

Do these clowns actually see themselves as trailblazers? 🙄
They are nothing if not trailblazers. Nobody has EVER attempted to carry on in the public eye like this after getting caught red-handed trying to groom a child into sexual activity.

mags

VIP Member
One was a grubby, weatherbeaten old fishwife who was no stranger to being shat on and was known to raise her hand in public....

Screenshot_20240313-174819_Chrome.jpg

...and the other was a famous Lofoten landmark.

Screenshot_20240313-201802_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Lolly52

They are of such low intelligence, they bite at every remark made about them, no class, most vloggers just ignore.
I can't believe she took that baby outside on the boat, it gets freezing once out at sea, Creepy should have taken her downstairs on the boat.
They shouldn't have allowed her on board.

• Heart
Sarah’s Instagram post.
I had already posted before reading @HuncaMunca. It was beyond my wildest dreams that the disgrace of a human Sarah Ingham could fall further from grace in my estimations. She is worse than a sewer rat. These poor rodents have the dubious delight surviving on the poor sanitation processes of humans. She has opening her big fat mouth and let her shit pour from it. It was totally unnecessary yet she rambled incoherently for pages and fetched up past wrath’s. She went onto mention her donation (likely some loose change and a few foreign coins). Mr £10k a day could have just paid for the funeral outright and sent the family some money. Camaraderie amongst YouTubers.

SICK TO MY STOMACH

• Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Creepy has only himself to blame for the low views. He gets told time and time and time again nobody likes the 'vanlife' content but doesn't listen.

I think the 'drastic change' is just Creepy trying to hang on to the ifam. "Watch the boring repeat of last year's snowy van trip of doom then it'll be time for the pow pow epic surprise adventure".
There will be no such thing, someone shared a screenshot of Lazy replying to ifam about the drastic change saying they were still planning it.
The Inghams plan nothing, they chuck a load of crap into the back of a van and hope for the best and this trip they set off in a vehicle with no MOT.

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Spotted this comment on her insta. Shows how self-absorbed they are in themselves and will use anything to their own advantage. It’s sickening 😡
IMG_2556.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Couldn't happen to a nicer person! Two hours later, and he's had maybe 450 more views. In my entire life, i have never rooted for the downfall of an individual person the way I do for this guy. I know it took a long time, but that makes it all the more sweeter. May he continue on this trajectory and slink back under the rock from which he came.
What are we all going to do then, though? My burgeoning career as a creator of DeLonge-based music will be all but over.

Now I know how Dave felt.☹

• Haha
  • Heart

curiousgal

I don't think Sarah (and or Chris) wrote that "imagine this" insta post. I think it was AI generated using their suggestions to fit the subject they wanted to address. It was too cohesive to be an extemporaneous reflection they happened to have on the tragedy suffered by the R family. Having said that, I too find it appalling. To use something of this magnitude to puff yourself up in the eyes of your "followers" is despicable. Sarah Ingham is not an innocent victim controlled by her loathsome husband. She is a streetwise lowlife. She is vulgar, manipulating, and there's not a kind bone in her body. Everything she does is done or said to advance her own image and feeling of importance. I think she only felt the need to address the catastrophic loss this family has suffered because Sue Radford did, and as someone said, to jump on the bandwagon. She knows no shame.

• Heart
Well you did say to report back Sarah. So here you go

View attachment 2807212
Come on now you lying fat bitch, it all played out in real time on social media. Are you seriously suggesting that you were one of the first people Sarah R messaged privately because you’re soooo important. I’m guessing what actually happened is that you saw it on Tattle, unblocked her and inserted yourself into it all because you love “drama”. Someone close to Sarah R even said that you’d reached out to her, not the other way round
VILE

• Heart
  • Sick

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
They’ve Uploaded.
Can we all try and collectively not watch? It's the exact same pattern as last year, no vlogs and then a click bait title aimed at haters. He's banking on us all watching, hoping they're going to give something away, to boost the views.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This will put the frighteners up them!!
And about dammed time. The situation is beyond ludicrous. There will be children in the Ingham’s state and sadly some suffering even worse predicaments. Each and every one of them a tragic waste of a potential that only youth fetches.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39