Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
I’ve been waiting for the right time to post this. I didn’t want to take the limelight away from our favourite people. As we’ve had a few quiet days I thought I’d do it now. I do not want to alarm anyone when I mysteriously vanish for a few days. “Has thegreencow been sent to Switzerland?” “Maybe she ran off with a handsome Prince” If only. I’ll keep dreaming!!

Unlike the Inghams, I have a few stories that could provide some very true clickbait and earn me a very lot of money on YouTube if I wanted to.

When I was a newborn baby I caught an infection. It was severe, although common and entirely treatable, but nobody professional noticed nor cared until it was too late and by that time it had spread to my hip and done terrible irreparable damage. It meant I developed a much more severe version of the hip issue Mila has. My x-ray would make your eyes water!! None of my doctors have ever been able to agree on a specific name for my disability as it is so rare. My family were at one point warned to prepare for me losing my battle with life as I lay in intensive care at two months old. Unfortunately when Lazy speaks about Mila’s future, potential surgeries etc I know exactly what she’s talking about as I’ve had some of them. Thankfully I avoided the PAO procedure she has hinted at. In case anyone was in any doubt, no a spica cast is not comfortable. Neither is having a gas mask held on your face; a trauma I wonderfully obtained at 3 years old.

In order to stabilise my hip I had some metalwork inserted when I was a toddler by my wonderful surgeon. In recent years it has unfortunately gradually become looser and looser. I can now feel it moving and pulling on something when I walk and turn over in bed. It’s as horrible as it sounds. In addition I’m also having nerve and tendon/muscle pain down the leg, and I believe something is pulling on/trapped in the plate.

I have a wonderful new addition to the team of surgeons who have had the unfortunate job of having to deal with my disability over the years. He has very kindly agreed to remove the plate, although a junior doctor may perform the procedure (I hope it isn’t their first day and their surname isn’t Ingham 😱🤣). I have been offered a provisional date for this week but if not it will be in a couple of weeks time. All being well the procedure will be straightforward and around 30 minutes long with no photoshop needed for any pictures I may take 🤪.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 109

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
I personally think Sarah's instagram post is disgusting and as usual, all about her. She said it wasn't about past dramas, so why mention it? She made sure to get in that Sarah R had apologised to her, to show it was her in the wrong and "a mother who deserves a second chance" really?
Then making sure to get in that she's donated to the go fund me, but if they actually have donated, they've done it anonymously. The most anyone had donated anonymously is £100, if you're set for life, why don't you donate the £6500 to get them to their goal?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Scotblock

VIP Member
I always think it’s a laugh when Sarah says things like “crawl back under your rock” and “go back to your pit”. Sarah hun, you are living with a man who grooms kids. None of you regularly wash or brush your teeth. Your husband is a greasy effeminate little gnome. You seem to be ageing in dog years and your kids are practically illiterate. I could go on but I won’t. But, it is scum like you who should commence to crawl back under the rock from where you once came.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Sarah’s Instagram post.
I knew they wouldn’t be able to pass on a chance to use a sad death for self-promotion. His wife must have found it a huge comfort that you ‘forgave’ her for talking about Chris trying to engage a child in sexual activity.

Excuse my language, but fuck right off, Sarah. Unbelievable. Shame on you.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I think Sarah’s post shows her, and Chris because he’d have had a hand in writing it, for the most disgusting people that they are. I read it with my mouth hanging open. Sarah R reached out and apologised after The Ingham’s Aurora was born? Did she? Did she really? Did the Inghams apologise for their part in their “spat” of course they didn’t because Chris never does anything wrong.

This is all about them, self promotion and jumping on a bandwagon. They don‘t care about Sarah R and her children, they just want people to think they might do. It makes me feel sick to my stomach how she’s done this to a grieving, vulnerable woman. Absolute shame on her.

And, no she didn’t share the GoFundme.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Goonie

I personally think Sarah's instagram post is disgusting and as usual, all about here. She said it wasn't about past dramas, so why mention it? She made sure to get in that Sarah R had apologised to her, to show it was her in the wrong and "a mother who deserves a second chance" really?
Then making sure to get in that she's donated to the go fund me.
For a second when I saw the post I thought, ‘ at last, that’s the right thing to do’ , then I continued to read and realised it’s all about Saz again.
Why has she felt the need to highlight that Sarah Ravenscroft apologised to her and she’s accepted the apology? How very big of her !!!
Why couldn't she have just said that although there’s been friction between the 2 families, behind the scene they had sorted that all out and that her heart went out to Sarah Ravenscroft right now and nothing else mattered? I’d have had some respect for her then.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Jem1975

I can’t screen shot because my phones broke but please all go look at the comments under Sarah’s post about the R family.
Someone has commented;

“Please don’t say Chris has gone”

I cannot breath it’s like that time in the big brother house when they thought a housemate was dead

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

thegreencow

VIP Member
Sarah’s Instagram post.
She didn’t get a message on Monday night, she read my post on here. Thick cow thinks we’re dumb too. She needs to get off the bandwagon. She only pretends she has friends when she can use them to show how popular she is. She could’ve done this post days ago or shared the GoFundMe but no she has to wait until today because it’s a special day and she’ll get more clicks with her stupid hashtags. Bitch!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Scotblock

VIP Member
So Sarah R had to apologise to big Yoda Ingham because she made a video about the kids being on Loch Lomond without life jackets. Sarah hun, EVERYONE thought you were a dick for that. There was no apology needed as Sarah R was right in what she said.

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I cannot believe she has used a post to share her condolences to a family yet go on to publicly knock the woman down further. ‘A mother who deserves a second chance’, ‘I chose to accept an apology of any wrong-doings on her part in the past’ - you Sarah Ingham are an absolute disgrace. Why does EVERYTHING have to be turned around to you two every single time you attempt to do something like this. It’s the same when the skater guy died and Chris vlogged about how people should consider mental health and basically forget about what he’s done in the past 😡

You are both a disgrace to society and this once again proves it. That other Sarah is a bigger fool if she allows that to stay up as well, it does her no favours at all especially if she’s going to try and come out of this and keep her own channel going. There is little respect for child groomer sympathisers. In her or her children’s shoes, I’d be demanding Sarah takes it down. She’s just lost her husband and Sarah has used that to publicly humiliate the woman further and then say she forgives her? What is she going on about a mother who wants a second chance, that makes out this woman is a shit parent. Who does that?! 😡

If that £100 is Sarah knowing they claim to be these big earners then shame on her, she could have donated a 10th of this ‘£10k a day/week/month’ & it would be a drop in the ocean. Tell us again you aren’t skint you pair of clowns.

• Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
Creepy is always saying the best thing about vanlife is that you park up for the night and you never know what views you will wake up to in the morning... I agree, and these views are just amazing!! 🤣🤣🤣

1710399407919.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Congratulations @StrangeAsAngels

TLDR
- Another boring week of travel in Scandinavia. This week we had a freebie hotel stay. shopping hauls, a deliberate crash into a snowbank, snowmobiling to see meese and a freebie stay in a cabin where Sarah puked her guts up last year.
- Sarah is size 16. That is not a lie. Sarah never lies.
- Chris' priority after the 'crash' was to sit in the warmth of a fire rescue truck and film his children and wife being 'rescued' from the rv. Never once did he offer to help.
- Sarah doesn't force her kids to do homeschooling because there isn't any point.
- Chris was turned on by the thought of naked showers. He also thinks tattle is dusty. Just like the manor then; he better get home and clean it.
- Chris referred to Aurora as "this one" and Mila as "the last one" when talking about their hips.
- Mila said she got hurt when going to the toilet and said Daddy helped her. No accusations; just leaving this here in case any authorities need this info in the future.

Hi Steve 👋
Got a rap for Chriscreeper.

The lot from the dusty site
Think you smell of shite
You're boring and rude
You wanna see young teens in the nude

That's as far as as I got

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Abbvay

VIP Member
I actually think it's awful that she has posted it. A small post showing she is thinking of other Sarah and R family maybe with the link to go fund me (which I don't agree with full stop but that's up to them and people that donate), although that would still be pushing it for an acquaintance from years back. But this story time is too much for me and comes across entirely as attention seeking from Sarah Ingham, especially ending with the whole "live your life the way you want to live it" as justification for the shit life that she puts her children through just because her and Chris want it.

They weren't ever friends, the R family wanted exposure from a bigger channel and the Inghams were desperate to show off to anyone. They found more attention by turning against Chris. They did at one time know each other so a private message would be understandable but no need for talking of the past or apologies, it's not at all relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

rainbow20

"My electrician friend" bless his wee cotton socks it's that bad for Chris that he thinks anyone who doesn't shout abuse at him is his friend 🥹

Twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

mags

VIP Member
In last night's vlog, the Inghams tried to make out that they were actually interested in the local culture of this place (Karasjok) where they'd made such good friends. 🙄

In reality, Sarah had obviously asked about the schooling system to see if she could (a) use the parents of Jace's new best friend as a babysitting service and (b) to push her own agenda, slating the education system back home in order to justify their woeful attitude to education and blow her own trumpet as parent/teacher of the year.

In the previous vlog (the scamming and snowmobiling one), Chris actually says that Karasjok "is famous for its pizza". Pizza? FFS! With my inbuilt bullshit detector pinging like a goodun, I had a quick look on Google to fact-check this little gem from our trusted travel vloggers. There might be a good pizzeria there, but of course I found no record of that village/town being known for pizza.

Karasjok is known for being where the Sami Parliament of Norway is based. They could've mentioned that and enlightened us on the Sami heritage and culture, perhaps even learning a word or two from their friends.

Karasjok is also known for its sad history during WW2, having an SS run Prison Camp situated there. Many Yugoslavian prisoners of war were held there and put to work on a local stretch of road which spans the Norwegian/Finnish border. The Inghams probably drove down this "blood road" and may well have sent their drone up over the road and the Prison Camp Memorial Park in Karasjok...but no mention. Maybe he knew but didn't want to spoil the fun vibe of the vlog? 🙄

In more recent times, Karasjok is also known for hosting the annual Gay Pride event for the Sami people, a few years back, which apparently didn't go down too well with some religious locals and was pretty controversial. That would be an interesting discussion topic, apparently close to Isabelle's heart too - something a little more deep and meaningful than talking drivel about pizza for the millionth time.

They're just pathetic. I've said it a million times but how can they waste so many opportunities, travelling to such interesting places but literally showing them no respect. It's just embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

yellowhello

I think the post is absolutely heartless. She’s really twisting the knife, going on about how this poor woman’s life is now going to be so hard and sad. Surely you should be posting things like “people are all thinking of you and you have so much support” not going on for pages about how terrible it will now be, knowing this women will probably read it. The way she even started it, by saying imagine this…

A short post saying condolences and then putting an actual link to their gofundme would have been ideal

• Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Yes Esme, you've got plans this weekend, with the same seven people you spend every other day with, including a baby, a toddler and your embarrassing parents. People would be impressed if you had exciting plans with friends and actually did something relatable to other teenagers.

• Haha