Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Imagine being 18 and the only thing you know re Easter is chocolate eggs
no lazy /creepy it’s not funny it’s very sad

• Sad
Reactions: 36

YoungHollywoodEtc

Didn’t like the bit where sarah was saying to Isla that aurora looked like jace not her. Jace looks like Isla in my opinion. There’s no need for sarah to say this to Isla all she had to do was agree with Islas opinion and say yes you’re both beautiful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

skyelau

VIP Member
Wow just when you think she cannot stoop any lower she writes all that, majority did not need to be said, its just a look at me, give me attention post, using a grieving person to give herself brownie points, seriously Sarah and Chris go and crawl back under the rock you came out of, you pair are nothing but lowlife pondscum!!

• Heart

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Why’s it always the same things happening every trip. The second time that’s happened on this trip because Mila’s tablet got left somewhere as well. I’m surprised they didn’t use the line that it had been stolen.

Just admit you couldn’t be arsed to vlog and leave it at that especially when they have no plans to upload Monday to make up for it. I doubt many have missed them, some comments seem to suggest people don’t see why they shouldn’t be uploading Monday because they’ve missed a number of days already so the iFam aren’t happy people at all 🤣

Also, how strange Sarah didn’t want to share the costs of the ferry because there would probably be negativity about it being so expensive. This is why they will never make it in the travel vlogging industry because things like costs of ferries etc are exactly what people are looking for. They don’t share any costings, it’s bizarre.
---
He also did the same ear grabbing thing Jace does! No wonder Jace thinks it’s acceptable if it’s something Chris likes to do as well 🤢 Touchy feely around the cabin talk, he can’t wait to get his end away again
Omg he's the creepiest thing I've ever seen. How can she be with that he's vile gives me Jimmy Saville vibes

• Sick
  • Heart

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Lazy forgot a very important bit of info in her self serving beg insta post….. the go fund me is not only for funeral but it’s also for a Florida holiday

• Wow
  • Angry

Goatbrit

Did anyone notice at 17:47 Esme jumping around the van as they're driving?!?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
He’s left this comment up but deleted what was said yesterday (grey is today, pink is last night). Knowing it’s the only thing that the kids would really be ecstatic about and the length of time it’s taken this is actually a very real possibility at this point. I expect the waiting behind the scenes is probably from a legal viewpoint that he’s not sure what would happen if he attempted unless it’s the ESTAs they are applying for? He’s a very brave person if he will attempt it that’s for sure.

Sarah from the R Family has actually commented on Sarah’s insta post - I really do hope that grief is getting in the way of common sense seeing that. Why would anyone read that and think that it’s a good post? 😕View attachment 2807076View attachment 2807077View attachment 2807078

Sarah Ingham's post was for nothing more than leverage and to manipulate her own followers. "Bless you, I'm in floods of tears" over just how amazing and wonderful and empathic you are, what a saint. No. She's using you. She managed to sneak in a little attack on you while you are in the first days of what will be the worst time of your entire life. Then she pinned your comment to show everyone how lovely YOU, the grieving widow, thinks she is. Hopefully one day you will see that.

God. I know that grief hits people very differently, so I really hope that this woman is so dazed and out of her mind after giving birth and losing her husband in a matter of days that she is just desperately grasping at any sense of normalcy that she can. I hate that my immediate thought is that she is seeing all of attention and interaction she is getting online as a silver lining to this tragedy. I've seen it so many times with this social media family vlogger types for my brain to not automatically go there.

• Heart
  • Sad

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I must admit I thought the same about Isabelle. I think it shows that she’s maybe realising now how very staged and sheltered her life was and had become since YouTube.
Of all of them Isabelle should have some idea about traditions , religious occasions , heritage etc

She had been at school the longest and spent several years at a private school where there will have been a lot of assemblies and religious services plus a diverse school community with international boarders . There will have been charity activities and discussions around current events and yet what nearly four years at Ingham Academy she has the vocabulary and interests of a backward 10 year old !

Yeh “Ingham homeschooling” really does work !

• Haha
  • Sad

whatamess123

VIP Member
I’ve been waiting for the right time to post this. I didn’t want to take the limelight away from our favourite people. As we’ve had a few quiet days I thought I’d do it now. I do not want to alarm anyone when I mysteriously vanish for a few days. “Has thegreencow been sent to Switzerland?” “Maybe she ran off with a handsome Prince” If only. I’ll keep dreaming!!

Unlike the Inghams, I have a few stories that could provide some very true clickbait and earn me a very lot of money on YouTube if I wanted to.

When I was a newborn baby I caught an infection. It was severe, although common and entirely treatable, but nobody professional noticed nor cared until it was too late and by that time it had spread to my hip and done terrible irreparable damage. It meant I developed a much more severe version of the hip issue Mila has. My x-ray would make your eyes water!! None of my doctors have ever been able to agree on a specific name for my disability as it is so rare. My family were at one point warned to prepare for me losing my battle with life as I lay in intensive care at two months old. Unfortunately when Lazy speaks about Mila’s future, potential surgeries etc I know exactly what she’s talking about as I’ve had some of them. Thankfully I avoided the PAO procedure she has hinted at. In case anyone was in any doubt, no a spica cast is not comfortable. Neither is having a gas mask held on your face; a trauma I wonderfully obtained at 3 years old.

In order to stabilise my hip I had some metalwork inserted when I was a toddler by my wonderful surgeon. In recent years it has unfortunately gradually become looser and looser. I can now feel it moving and pulling on something when I walk and turn over in bed. It’s as horrible as it sounds. In addition I’m also having nerve and tendon/muscle pain down the leg, and I believe something is pulling on/trapped in the plate.

I have a wonderful new addition to the team of surgeons who have had the unfortunate job of having to deal with my disability over the years. He has very kindly agreed to remove the plate, although a junior doctor may perform the procedure (I hope it isn’t their first day and their surname isn’t Ingham 😱🤣). I have been offered a provisional date for this week but if not it will be in a couple of weeks time. All being well the procedure will be straightforward and around 30 minutes long with no photoshop needed for any pictures I may take 🤪.
Good luck @thegreencow and i hope the surgery brings you some comfort ,as no joint disability is easy to live with.Will be thinking of you ,even if i`m not around (i always seem to be online ,even when i`ve not been here?!).My wonderful mum passed away this week so am sorting out all that entails.You take care of yourself and i`ll be saying a prayer for your positive outcome.You manage to make me smile in the bleakest of times ,can`t be easy sitting through their ramblings.Everything is crossed the surgeon doesn`t share that dreaded name ,and you`ll come back soon and let us know how great it all went.❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
Thank you for all your love and kind messages for my upcoming surgery. It's much appreciated.

ITS ALL OVER FOR US..

Driving to the ferry port. Shots of the filthy bus. They’re getting their shit together.

Cackling. The girls go off to their room. Aurora has been dumped on the bed. Lazy tells her they’re chilling all day in the room, watching tv and having a nice long nap. So basically what they’ve been doing for the past however many weeks. They’re also having a shower and going to have food. Epic view of another ferry and wind turbines out of the window. Creepstopher, Jace and Mila arrive at the room. Jace is being very noisy.

Lazy screeches that they’re officially on the water back to England. She didn’t bother getting ready this morning because she could have a shower on the boat. Women look cute when they put their hair up in a clip but she “looks like Miss Trunchbull”. Her hair is starting to grow back. They’re on the boat for 9 hours. Lazy has never heard England called Blighty before.

Jace and Mila have gone to the girls’ room so Aurora can sleep. They’re not saving time doing the boat trip. It drops them off in Harwich but to get from their to Calais is 4 1/2 and half hour crossing on the Eurotunnel. It’s 5 hours to Dover. The pro of this ferry is they get space after driving for a week. It’s hard being in the van with chuldren. Creepstopher can reset his mind. It was soul destroying for him driving all the way to Calais last year. Poor man(child). They’re sleeping in the van tonight and driving home tomorrow. They get off the ferry at 9:30pm and will drive two hours tonight. It annoys Lazy that it costs £20 to sleep in a service station whereas it’s free in Europe with perks and toilets. Creepstopher moans that England is backwards. Moaning about hate. People aren’t allowed an opinion these days. Mini rant from Lazy. There’s no discounts on food in England. Creepstopher is about to have a shower.

Funeral music. Window view. Aurora. TV. Sea. Lazy and Aurora. It’s a couple of hours later. Lazy and Creepstopher watched Three Men and a Baby then jumped in the shower. Now Lazy is sat watching the most beautiful sunset and most beautiful crossing ever. Lazy wants to do a cruise. Creepstopher says they were talking about a cruise to Antarctica but she says they’re not doing that. They will because he always gets his own way. He didn’t know about the Drake Passage. Isla and Esmé told him what it is. It’s a rough and deadly part of the ocean with 800 shipwrecks. Lazy spots a jellyfish from the window. The ocean fascinates and terrifies her. There’s no land around them. They’re off to dinner. Creepstopher is gutted they’re not staying overnight. Lazy sees something black come out of the water. He says it’s a whale. She's in disbelief as it’s alone and small.

Funeral music as the kids walk to dinner. Esmé shows us her and Isla’s dinner of beef and mushroom stroganoff. Lazy has her tit out again. She has chicken pasanda and chips. Creepstopher and Isabelle are having fish and chips. The “two fooooooos” Jace and Mila are having fish fingers and Mac n cheese.

Funeral music. Everyone is in Lazy and Creepstopher’s room. Lots of shouting as he spots England. Jace is excited to see the brick house. He asks “are we sleeping in ere or what?” It feels like they’re going to another country, not England.

Funeral music as they disembark. Isabelle tells Lazy it’s Mr Potato and Hash Brown now. She is watching TikTok tales and believing them. They’ve just stopped and are a couple of hours from home. As of tomorrow morning they’ll be back home and the epic, unforgettable trip will be nothing but a memory. Isabelle says they’ve been driving home for a week and suddenly they’ll be home tomorrow.

Lazy is ready for sunshine. They have a good few weeks at home before planning for the next adventure. They’ve got lots of organising, redoing, decorating and things to sort out. They have Jace’s birthday, Easter Sunday and Isla’s birthday. Funeral music to memories of the trip.

End of vlog
1710894058742.png
1710894826865.png
1710894960169.png
1710895237498.png

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Not sure if I’ve uploaded this properly but my god, taking a swipe there because of the drop in views no doubt! Honestly, that would put me right off. Where do they get off talking to fans like that? It’s quite simple Sarah - if you aren’t happy with the current stats you know you can just f**k off into the sunset and no one would miss you guys at all. They aren’t even bothered about lack of vlogs anymore.

View attachment 2825527
What a spiteful bitch ! She should remember who paid for Rosabelle Manor !

Chris apparently running down the UK but didn't mind the free NHS care for 5 births including a caesarean or all the hip operation and after care for Mila .

Move to another EU country and see what toenail curling health care costs are . Go move to a Scandinavian country and see what you would get taxed there or Austria who have so many regulations and local laws you can hardly fart without a fine ! They would have knocked your garage down in Austria for failing to comply with the planning decision !

Inghams continue to slag everyone off , no one cares , basically only people bothered with you are sadly mentally challenged , mummy dearest Jane and Atlantas mum ( mummadonna1) and carol creamer your paid for bot !

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I think two things can be true at the same time. While it's statistically proved by academic outcomes, student satisfaction, retention rates & performance on interantional standardised tests, Norway's education system is superior not only to that of the UK but to most countries outside of Scandinavia. Finland has long been deemed the finest education system in the world & the Dutch, Swedes, Norwegians & Danes are not far behind.

However Sarah Ingham is in a very poor position to be critiquing the UK education system since her kids spent very little time within it & their "homeschooling" experience with her as their sole teacher has been a fkn travesty.

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
WHY WE HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING..

Day 1
Aurora time lapse. Creepstopher steps off the bus to film another car park. Lazy tells us they’re not vlogging, just filming a few clips on the way home. There’s a plastic bag on the floor and she tried to pull it out but it’s too embedded in the snow. She’s intrigued about some rubbish and a fish bone nearby. Riveting content.

Driving. Funeral music.

Day 2
It’s a beautiful day. They’ve travelled 2 1/2 hours after chilling today. Sadly they’ve reached the border of the Arctic Circle. Creepstopher feels super super sad. The girls come out to join him as they all have to touch the sign.

Many days later
Lazy tells us they were really hoping to have a vlog up today but it’s just a catch up. They’ve driven six hours a day but have to stop every two hours max. They’ve done that solidly for 5/6 days. They are now in Germany to see weird Uncle Paul tonight before jumping on the ferry tomorrow. A trip to the Arctic is fun and games until you have to drive home.

They wasted an entire day. They went out for dinner and everyone was in good spirits. They decided to drive for another couple of hours. They parked up and were buzzing. They got cups of teas to wind down. Lazy was in bed getting Aurora to sleep. Creepstopher popped his head over the back and told “Babe Babe” that he’d left the MacBook in the restaurant. Lazy didn’t sleep a wink worrying it would be stolen. Poor Creepstopher couldn’t edit. They had to drive back two hours and then two hours to get back on track. The Macbook was on the seat. Jace moved it to another seat and they forgot that it was on the other side. This isn’t the first time they’ve left it in a restaurant. It’s Uncle Paul’s fault. No it's your fault. Don't blame a 5 year old for you being dumb enough not to check you have all your possessions with you.

Do Scandinavia because you have to do the sights. The drive home is a monster, especially with young chuldren. They’re going out for a fun day with Uncle Paul. They’re taking a daytime ferry tomorrow and decided to get a room because it’s a long ferry. They booked a nice room called the Captain Suite, which comes with a mini fridge. Lazy isn’t telling us the price. Creepstopher says it was £798 to go out and £398 to go back. It’s half the price and for two rooms. No upload on Monday but there will be an upload on Tuesday.

End of vlog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Neck lace

VIP Member
Four memories for this week's Memory Monday. The first is from June 2021 when Sarah said that family could not go and visit Flambard's theme park when staying in Cornwall because Flambard's was all booked up until August that year. Tattlers soon worked out that this was a lie and that there were many tickets available for visiting Flambards before August (the Inghams just didn't want to pay for tickets to go there). Tattler @Littlelubaby messaged Flambards to tell them about the Inghams putting up false information about them in their vlog and they replied that their marketing team would look into it.

The second memory was when @Forky screenshot Creepy trying to look sexy for his Ifam and Chaifam on his insta stories just before Jess and the other girls came forward. 🤣🙄. It was at this time that he was asking 19 year old Bella for nude photos.

The third memory is when @YorkshireLady recounted the time that she happened to be in Nandos when the Inghams were eating there. She said that they all looked miserable and hardly spoke to each other. She said that Sarah just stared into space.

The last memory is a screenshot of one of another of Creepy's many dating profiles. He was a 33 year old married father but was looking to date girls aged 19 - 34 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
Mother of the Year showed her true feelings again, when talking about Mila recently starting to use a dummy. She said it was because her little world had changed so much in the last 4 months and she wanted to be like "little cutesy Aurora".

Although there is probably some truth in this, with siblings having to adjust to a new baby in the family etc, the way she said it implied that Aurora was cute but Mila was no longer cute, now that she wasn't a baby any more.

Why can't they both be cute, Sarah? Mila is older and bigger but she's an incredibly cute, sweet kid who still needs your attention and affection, just like Isla. The truth is though, that Mila's just been left to get on with it for a long time now and not just since Aurora came along.

Also what was the point of that bit with Sarah asking Mila who was "the best"? Mila clearly either forgot her lines or defiantly chose her own answer. I like to think it was the latter. She's a great kid with a wonderful spirit. I agree with whoever it was that said that the football footage, with her and Jace, was refreshing to see. It was a shame that they didn't let her kick from a bit closer to the goal (as she's younger) but obviously they couldn't let her beat Jace, even though it was just a bit of fun.

• Sad
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
Why has he fashioned his hat into the shape of an upside down camel toe? What the hell has he got under there? 😱

Screenshot_20240315-192826_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow