Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Well here's a lesson in how to spoil a good photo. I don't even want to say what his hat looks like but THOSE SHOES!!! The first time I saw them I said they looked exactly how I imagined dolphin feet would look (if they had feet!) and I am standing by that.

Also I don't know what the hashtag #bro even means but surely it doesn't relate to this!

I love it how he's stuck himself in front of the lovely backdrop, carefully curating the shot as if he's the only one there, contemplating the meaning of life and connecting with nature on a spiritual level....when everybody knows that just out of shot are about 60ish other people, including some yacking up, and his beloved banshee of a life partner is cackling away and screeching at him to stop hogging the railings because she wants her Kate Winslet moment. Hilarious.
It doesn't matter where he is, he always manages to stand looking like he's just shit himself and is wondering what to do about it. He's thinking "can I move without it falling out? Did I remember to pack my spare underwear?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Okay, no, this is just fucking weird and ghoulish. Just shows there isn't a single blogging family that's right in the head. They are all fit for the bin and damaging for the children.
And that's precisely what I said from the get-go. Her hubby's dead, she's hawking the idea of cutting costs on the funeral so she and 12 kids one of whom is a new baby can go to Disney fucking land, schmoozing up to a known diddler when she has kids the age he prefers & now deathbed images of "her beloved husband" are being hawked to up the ante on the Crowdfunder.

The entire genre ought to be banned on the basis of every single one of them doing it lacks a shred of basic human bloody decency.

• Heart
  • Sick

mags

VIP Member
How skanky was that, sticking the baby on the restaurant table? They are disgusting. No manners. Lots of families were enjoying their dinner and chatting, nice and civilised...and then you've got this feral lot with their electronic gadgets out and a 5 month old just lying there on the table, where they're about to eat.

I feel sorry for anyone who has the misfortune to be in their vicinity. They filmed pretty much everybody around them for the whole day, except one person who they blurred out. (I hope they complained. I certainly would.)

• Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
Who's watched the vlog?? How does the great borefest end then?
I've not watched but there's no need. We all know how it's going to end.

They'll drive for days at a time without stopping just to rush home
Park overnight at the side of the road / in a car park
Moan about the price of the ferry ride

Then when they arrive home it will be

The arrive home and jump on the bed vlog. Where they gasp that the house it enormous (a shed would feel huge when you've been living in the van for so long)
Vlogs moaning about the amount of washing they need to do (which will still be there weeks later)
Vlogs complaining about the amount of parcels they need to collect (from the neighbours who we all know hate them)
Spending the next few weeks posting shitty home renovation vlogs (when all they've done is bought a new pillow from B+M)
Vlogs about shopping hauls. (Mostly crap for Esmememe and another 400+ reusable nappies)
Vloging about van renovations (Adding a new set of fairy lights, or a live laugh love bumper sticker)
Then in a month or so they'll head off on another WOW POW amazing adventure

Feel free to add anything i've missed.

• Haha

PeachyJam

She said she couldn't sleep from worry about the missing laptop, something easily replaceable...I think she was worried about what would be found on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Scotblock

VIP Member
Sarah Ingham reaching out to Sarah about Dave is like Jeff Dahmer saying “sorry for nibbling your toe” it means nothing. Sarah Ingham is the same woman who told her auntie to “jump in a hole and die you cunt” when she was grieving over Sarah’s mum dying. And, when Wendy died basically said “well, she deserved it”

• Wow
  • Angry

mags

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240310-205008_Chrome.jpg

Like when you parked in a ditch off the side of the road, Creepy? Is that what you mean?

Do these clowns actually see themselves as trailblazers? 🙄

• Haha
Dear lord the Rfamily have put the picture of them around his deathbed as a profilepicture on their Instagram.
Okay, no, this is just fucking weird and ghoulish. Just shows there isn't a single blogging family that's right in the head. They are all fit for the bin and damaging for the children.

• Heart
  • Sick

Scotblock

VIP Member
So they’ve been sleeping in car parks and lay-by’s all holiday and now she wants to brag about the price of her ferry home 😂 Fuck off Sarah you big balloon 😂

• Haha

nattis

VIP Member
A friendly and knowlegable boat??
1710352178956.png

I am sorry but what else do you expect from people that do this for a living?? Of course they are knowledgeable, they just don't make things up or google it as they go.

• Haha
What on earth is wrong with them!! That picture is now out there and those children may come across it in later years. If they have no other things to post that are not related to this man's death then I suggest they stop social media.

If they have to post then I suggest concentrating on life after bereavement (although, in my opinion, this should be kept private too but this family seem to thrive on exposure).
It's disgusting. I don't care what that women is going through right now, she is harming her children. She's not wired right. There is something inherently wrong with all these "family bloggers".
---
I have just seen it, along with another photo of 2 of the children laying over his body. I am sorry but she is a effing disgrace, to even take a photo of your partner collapsed on the floor is sick enough, that's without sharing it.
Exactly, even in the moment of crisis the first thing that sprung to her mind was "content". Absolute freak.

• Heart
  • Sad

Big frank

VIP Member
Hey Lazy.... those fighter jets you saw are doing exercises because we are on the brick of a world war. it's not cool you saw them, it's fucking terrifying. Watch the news and stop listening to your tin hat wearing creepy husband.

How do these people not realise how significant that was?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I just cannot believe that she felt the need to add that Sarah R reached out and apologised, and she forgave her.

The woman lacks any fucking form empathy or compassion.

• Heart
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
HOW THIS ARCTIC ROAD TRIP WILL END..

Drone. Lake. Photos. Isabelle has just asked why only one of her nostrils is moving. Creepstopher has given poor Lazy a list of things she has to do this morning. He told her to walk out the door and say the best thing about vanlife is waking up in the dark not knowing what it looks like in the morning. Aurora has started sucking her thumb and Lazy would rather she suck a dummy. Isla has spilt cereal all over the floor. Creepstopher is going outside. Lazy “Isla you’re ruining my shot”. Creepstopher comes back inside and tells them to be quiet and count to 10 so he can do his montage.

The Inghams have a three hour drive to the final thing they’re doing before they go home. Spoiler alert: it’s whale watching. There’s something Lazy has been looking forward to the whole trip. There’s only certain times and places they can do it. They wanted to do it in Tromsø but couldn't. Lazy tells Isla not to rub the cereal into the carpet because Creepstopher will go mad. The whales can only be seen on a certain day of the week. They didn’t film yesterday. Big reveal that they’re driving to Narvik.

Drone. Driving. Footage is from yesterday. Before they set off today they’re off to look outside. Creepstopher said it was beautiful this morning. Drone. Funeral music.

Creepstopher waffling. He’s been blown away. He’s sad to have almost reached the west coast of Norway. He sounds like he’s about to cry. The water is like the Maldives. For the summer this park up would be insane. Lazy hasn’t wanted to come to Scandinavia in summer until now. Jace is stealing shells from the beach. She needs to Google whether he can take them and tells him to put them in a pile just in case. Screeching about mountains. Jace screeching about shells. It’s chilly but nice because of the sun. Isla says there are snails all over the beach. Lazy says they will be careful where they walk. She carelessly waddles over to Creepstopher and Aurora.

Creepstopher has said the same thing Lazy was thinking. They’re craving a summer holiday. The trip is coming to an end over the next week. Lazy will answer questions over the next few days. They have big plans for this year and will do a summer holiday very soon. They can share their big news within the next month. More shells. Esmé is collecting sea weed. Jace and Mila are told to stay away from the water. Worms.

Esmé walks and jumps about in the background as they drive. Creepstopher would never get out of the van if he could. Lazy lasts longer in the van than she ever expects to. It’s rare that she ever wants to do a hotel or Air BnB. They’ve only done them this trip to have fun, do different scenery and make the vlogs more interesting. They have got used to the small living space. View. Drone.

Stop to feed Aurora. Lazy thinks she looks like Jace at the moment. Isla thinks she looks like her because of her blonde eyebrows and black eyelashes. Lazy quickly says they could change. Driving. Lazy screeches at the moose she’s filming. She wonders why they’re so big. Screaming and cackling.

Esmé and Aurora. They’ve just finished a big juicy pasta dish for dinner and are having oranges for dessert. Chocolate oranges. Esmé stands Aurora up. Mila asks for an orange. Isabelle says she looks like an orange. Mila’s favourite colour and fruit is orange. Her favourite toy is the tobot. Lazy is her best friend. Lazy asks her who she loves and she says Lazy.

Creepstopher crawls into Lazy’s bed. His bed is their bedding storage because of the new toilet. They’re in Andenes tonight. Hecopes with the driving by snacking. He and Lazy shared driving in the Sprinter because he was too precious about it to let her drive it. She can’t drive this van. It’s been extremely expensive. The scenery keeps his head ticking over. They have a stash of snacks and drinks in the front. Lazy says something and he rolls his fanny eyes. They drive for three hours max. On longer drives everyone falls asleep and he hammers it. He likes to have his headphones in and listen to a podcast. He likes to learn about things he’s interested in e.g. business.

Creepstopher is absolutely fine after the near miss with the van. He was nervous last year and always put the snow chains on. Now he’s more confident and wouldn’t put the chains on. There are signs saying when to put them on. If you have good tyres on you’re fine. He slowed right down after the crash. He went into second gear and slowed to 15mph on a hill. He’s nervous of UK driving but a pro Scandinavian driver. He forgets which side of the road to drive on when returning to the UK.

The Inghams are in Andenes for a special reason. The end of the trip was going to be whale watching in Tromsø but the cheeky whales aren’t there. They have to book everything last minute on this trip as the countries are so big. They wanted a loose trip. They’re getting up in the morning to meet a boat. The company looks boss and has high success rate. They're waiting for an email to confirm the sailing. They’re parked next to the ocean and are five minutes from where they catch the boat. This is the penultimate before they head south.

End of vlog
The big change will be them adding Aurora to the Youtube bio. The seventh child and long awaited spare son to the throne (calling it now) will be here before Creepstopher updates it.
1710028892305.png

1710029102747.png
1710029131742.png
1710029244914.png
1710029398536.png
1710029577224.png
1710029595005.png

• Sick
  • Heart