Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soozy2k18

Is he actually for real 😂 Creepy and Big Saz have multiple fake accounts on instagram , tiktok, YouTube and tattle where they leave comments worshipping themselves and arguing with people who call them out about things. That’s a fact 💯

In fact it was only last month I reported a fan page that was created on tiktok and it was posting pictures of the kids all with filters on saying how gorgeous and clever they were and 1 of the pictures was Mila sitting in the van with just a nappy on and legs apart and I reported it as thought it was inappropriate. Tiktok thought so too and removed not only the picture but the whole account and sent me an update on it and I was shocked to see the holder account was the same as Sarah inghams old official tiktok account so basically it was Big Saz who had created this fan page and was posting these pictures and using titles like how gorgeous is this family etc ……😡 THATS WHAT SAD IS CREEPY

So before you start posting stuff about people having no life etc maybe think of all the fake accounts u and your desperate wife hide behind 😡
0D6E3C9F-061F-409E-A773-5ED65892BC1F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @StrangeAsAngels

TLDR
- Another boring week of travel in Scandinavia. This week we had a freebie hotel stay. shopping hauls, a deliberate crash into a snowbank, snowmobiling to see meese and a freebie stay in a cabin where Sarah puked her guts up last year.
- Sarah is size 16. That is not a lie. Sarah never lies.
- Chris' priority after the 'crash' was to sit in the warmth of a fire rescue truck and film his children and wife being 'rescued' from the rv. Never once did he offer to help.
- Sarah doesn't force her kids to do homeschooling because there isn't any point.
- Chris was turned on by the thought of naked showers. He also thinks tattle is dusty. Just like the manor then; he better get home and clean it.
- Chris referred to Aurora as "this one" and Mila as "the last one" when talking about their hips.
- Mila said she got hurt when going to the toilet and said Daddy helped her. No accusations; just leaving this here in case any authorities need this info in the future.

Hi Steve 👋

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Rose28454

VIP Member
The RFamily have just posted a pic of Dave collapsed on the floor with the paramedic working on him. Nothing is sacred anymore

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Lolly52

The RFamily have just posted a pic of Dave collapsed on the floor with the paramedic working on him. Nothing is sacred anymore
I have just seen it, along with another photo of 2 of the children laying over his body. I am sorry but she is a effing disgrace, to even take a photo of your partner collapsed on the floor is sick enough, that's without sharing it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
1000014341.jpg

Cosmopolitan's youtube channel is bringing attention to the exploitation! It's good to see so many people waking up to how terrible these parents are.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

nattis

VIP Member
Say what?? It is mandatory in Norway except if you are over 4 years old. That's news for this norwegian.

1710025642979.png

Looks like there was more than one person moving around, it’s probably a free for all back there 😡 Sarah needs to be sat in the back of this van to supervise. The girls should know better but ultimately the responsibility falls on the driver so Chris is the only one who would be in trouble for this. Sarah and Aurora could be sat where the table area is and have one of the girls upfront instead. The stupid iFam are still trying to stand up for them, Cassie is one of a kind that’s for sure - I really do hope she’s an alias and doesn’t actually have kids in real life! There is actual footage of this happening, there is no denying it!
Cassie indeed have children. She has 5 kids and 1 stepdaughter, who currently is driving around Scandinavia chasing the cold.

• Haha
  • Wow

nattis

VIP Member
I met the Inghams today. I got so close to them that I could actually touch Sarah.
I was walking home from walk when I suddenly realised Sarah and Chris was walking in front off me. I was so surprised. Suddenly they took of the road and walked up to this apartmentbuilding, it is where I leave so I walked inside a little after because I did not want to come face to face with them. But when I came inside I saw Chris standing in another room talking to a man and I could not help myself and shouted out Creepy before I took off into the lobby bathroom. There stood Sarah and Isla and they talked about how they had to rush because they had to get on the road down to Kristiansand. I said. Yes it is such a shame there is no nice places around here that is so nice that it is wort stopping for you guys and look around for a while. Sarahs looked at me and said, wait are you from one of those nasty pages. I answered does it really matter. I am just saying the thruth. You don't stop at any places nice and apreciate it.
With that I walked out turned around and said Good night Isla sleep well. As I went to my apartment Creepy said. This is going to be investigated. I just walked off into my apartment and thought. Doesn't matter I did nothing wrong they were in my own home. So they cannot say I followed them to be hurtfull. That I said Creepy could be about anything.
Unfortunately at that point I woke up and realised it was only a dream. (to bad, I really liked that apartment.)

• Haha
  • Heart

Cake.machine

That post from Sarah is revolting. I don't have any opinion on this other family everyone's been talking about, never heard of them. But to use their sad situation to 'win' a long-standing battle is absolutely vile. Sarah is demonstrably stupid, but it turns out she's also callous and self-serving. She didn't need to say anything at all, she certainly didn't need to revisit and reframe beef she had, but she did. She's an extremely unpleasant woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Sarah Ingham is like a fly to shit - another family to boast being friends with I suppose when they have their imaginary parties
It’s funny, I’ve never seen either of them interacting on Instagram publicly before now. It’s almost like Sarah R has had a very lot of attention online and Lazy wants to insert herself into the drama to try to reinvent herself as a compassionate person. Once everything has settled down she’ll be blocking and dropping her like a hot piece of shit

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Omg the R family have a pic of him dying in hospital with a load of baby stuff and a phone in his hand with the baby name on it !
And a baby doll dressed up, posed so he looks like he’s holding it, all dressed up as a name reveal. Absolute weirdos. Bear in mind this would’ve all been done after they found out he was not going to make it so he actually spent his last hours being an Instagram prop. Beyond disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Stephie

VIP Member
Sorry, I know it'll have been talked about already (I'm behind) but what was that post about yesterday? I know it's about the R Family losing Dave. But the way it was written. The 'imagine this'. No need for any of that. Or the mention of an apology from Sarah R. That's just humiliating. Could she not just do a simple 'thinking of a dear friend and her family' with a link to the GFM. No, as always she had to make it all about her like the narcissist she is. I've had a fallout with a friend who I haven't spoke to in years. But I was straight online ordering flowers when I'd heard she given birth. And picked up the phone when I'd heard she'd lost a family member. Everything in the past meant nothing then. No need at all to mention any 'history'. Least of all when Sarah R wasn't in the wrong

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I think Sarah’s post shows her, and Chris because he’d have had a hand in writing it, for the most disgusting people that they are. I read it with my mouth hanging open. Sarah R reached out and apologised after The Ingham’s Aurora was born? Did she? Did she really? Did the Inghams apologise for their part in their “spat” of course they didn’t because Chris never does anything wrong.

This is all about them, self promotion and jumping on a bandwagon. They don‘t care about Sarah R and her children, they just want people to think they might do. It makes me feel sick to my stomach how she’s done this to a grieving, vulnerable woman. Absolute shame on her.

And, no she didn’t share the GoFundme.
How can she post all that attention seeking drivel and not post the Go Fund Me details ?

You basically used someone’s grief and misfortune for you own benefit sarah , what an absolute bitch ! Karma is saving a lot up for you!

• Heart
  • Sick

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Couldn't happen to a nicer person! Two hours later, and he's had maybe 450 more views. In my entire life, i have never rooted for the downfall of an individual person the way I do for this guy. I know it took a long time, but that makes it all the more sweeter. May he continue on this trajectory and slink back under the rock from which he came.

I'm just sorry that he dragged six innocent kids down with him, and that his idiot wife agreed to bringing three more children into the world with him. All of those kids are suffering because of Chris Ingham, and because of what Sarah Ingham goes along with. I'm also sorry that he was given the platform in the first place, and was able to have access to so many young and vulnerable girls.

Ain't nothin' but a G fail, baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The only person all that matters to is Sarah Ravenscroft and as long as she knows how Sarah Ingham feels then nobody else should matter. But no, as predicted the fat bitch has to make it all about her and how good it was of her to accept Sarah R/s apology (no mention of any apologies made on her end) and publicise her act of charity. She didn’t need to write any of that, just share the link to the go fund me. Self promotion off the back of a grieving widow probably out of jealousy because she’s getting more attention than her and her feral family at the minute.

• Heart
  • Sick

Scotblock

VIP Member
Fuck off lazy you absolute c u next Tuesday!! I absolutely despise you making a very sad situation all about you!

• Heart

Yoko

Chatty Member
Can we stop with the “I once met Chris Ingham” thing now please it’s boring 😴