Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Big up ‘Spudman’!!
The most hardworking, genuine nice fella you could ever wish to meet!
All while on kidney dialysis and raising his family.
Puts these lazy freaks to shame!

Get a grip you two! Own your mistakes and sort out this shitshow!!
He’s from my town it’s pretty wild over here lol.

I’d love to see the Walton’s. I mean the Inghams come and queue up in their tacky boots and coats

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s exactly the time to ask. Those kids are experiencing severe grief and shock, not just the wife. We should definitely be questioning why they are on social media at all let alone during a time like this. That private photo being shared is absolutely disgusting and there is no need, and the go fund me is just greedy and shameful. Shutting the conversation down doesn’t help anyone. It’s how people like the Inghams get away with the stuff they do because they cry it’s unfair and how we shouldn’t comment on certain things like the kids health/weight etc. Nope, don’t put it out online if you don’t want it talked about 🤷🏼‍♀️

I would have thought the Inghams would have made some comment regarding the whole situation, even just to pay their respects.
Whilst I agree the questions should be asked personally I’d be leaving it until he’s at least been buried, and I’m not trying to shut down conversation, merely saying I’m not comfortable kicking people when they’re down or judging their grieving process. Personally I found the photo of the toddler granddaughter on the hospital bed very tasteless and my point was that these children see nothing wrong with it because it’s all they’ve ever known.
As far as I’m aware the go fund me is to pay for a funeral. People in my area do it regularly for people whose family can’t afford to bury their loved ones. Should they all have life insurance? Yes, but they they are where they are. I’d rather people asked for charity than have a loved one laid in a fridge for months on end whilst their family scrapes the money together for a funeral tbh
The daughter of a neighbour of mine died suddenly. I hated the sight of her. I still sent a sympathy card to her dad who I do like because I could empathise with him

Last edited:
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
What was the last bit about? The ingham holidays and take take take? I missed it!
Last night, some disgruntled person left a slightly stroppy comment on the Ingham Family's vlog but it sounded like a complaint intended for a holiday company. I think they'd got their Inghams mixed up. I posted it a couple of pages back.

Hey guys. Is there anyone that can post the Prinny-woo song please? Him upstairs claims not to have heard it. One or both of us is having a senior moment. I never shut up about them and he has spent a lifetime never listening to me. 🎼 Prinny, prinny ooh my darling……. 🎶

• Haha

Babbitt1234

At least by doing that, everyone involved in the rescue will have got the measure of him. They won't be able to pretend they have some new ifam, because no one would witness a man treating his family like that and think he was a decent human being and worth following
Reminds me of the film ‘Force Majeure’ iykyk

Stephie

VIP Member
The thing is it's not a 'scam' it's done on sizing, so the smaller size is the cheaper option and obviously when she puts her size in the basket it shoots up in price, because I will admit to buying from there, more so other things than clothes, but I do buy t-shirts for work as I work in a dusty environment and for the price if they get ruined I don't care, and I can honestly say, I've never had things go up in price. in fact with the vouchers it's always gone down. But I'm here for them being scammed.
Which proves her size 16 lies as the price had shot up again when she clicked to check out, Curve range starts at XL which I think is 16-18 so she's going up at least two sizes for the price to increase

Last edited:

Barnsey92

He’s just vile
---

What’s c-ptsd?
It’s complex PTSD x
---
Yeah exactly 😡 I was diagnosed with complex ptsd in 2015 due to very traumatic incidents that I don’t want to mention here and she’s self diagnosing and using ptsd because she was feeling sick while pregnant for a day 😡 she dosent know she’s living if she thinks that’s ptsd 😡
I am so sorry you suffer with the same. It’s horrendous x

• Heart

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Same thing with the insurance claim stories that they seem to come up with each holiday. Mila throwing the camera into the pool for example, someone stealing his money, the lost tablet etc etc. Funny how it’s never vlogged when these mishaps occur but they always have a story to tell.
That time his drone went into a large body of water. I think it was possibly before Jace or not long after he was born

LoveisLove

Me too. Long since relocated and haven't been back for many, many years but still fiercely proud of my Geordie roots. I'm told that I have a "Geordie Girl look" about me. No idea what that really means but if it refers to my resting bitch face and hard as (Jimmy) nails spirit then yeah, hell yeah, I'll take that! 💪😂🤣

Creepy is such a wetwipe and not fit to represent the wider area of the North. 🙄
Geordie accent. The sexiest accent in the uk. I love it
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣

He’d be fully embarrassed of the state of his life if that was his existence!? 🧐 Now hang on one minute creepy!

He’s known on YouTube as the dirty old creep who asked a sixteen year old girl with autism to go skinny dipping with him at Disney world. He hasn’t stepped foot in America since!

Sussex police confirmed he sent messages of a sexual nature to a teenager.

He tried to hide the fact that he cheated on Sarah with an ifam until his own mother confirmed that it was true.

His last hero Alfie Deyes was disgusted with him after he messaged the teenager.
(Remember when Chris used to wear Alfie merch?) 🤣🤣

He has 1.3 million subscribers but barely 20k views on their vlogs because everyone knows what he did.

He left his wife to wait for him after she’d just broke her arm so he could chase down some teenage girls to hug.

He got shouted at by Kayak Paul because he let his children on Loch Lomond without life jackets! His response was “It’s because we’re famous!”

He left his baby on the beach while his whole family went in the sea to film content for the Vlog.

He dragged his family on a hike in minus degrees including a four month old because he wanted to see a glacier.

He can’t deal with his bald patch so the back of his hair became the front.

His skater friends don’t like him anymore which explains the four extra chins and the man boobs.

He had a panic attack on a road in the Arctic circle and ran out of the van and down the road leaving his family in the van.

He bought a house from some guy for 750k after knowing that he had to put up a temporary wall in the kitchen to make it pass a safety check. He’s since PVA glued the floorboards to stop them squeaking and spends his days polishing the ceramic tiles he was told were marble!

He’s the laughing stock of YouTube. Nobody wants to collaborate with a creep.

It takes him hours every night to edit a twenty minute vlog with no content and he still can’t get them up in time.

Because he wasted all the money his children made him he’s followed his idol Andrew tate so he can try and make some money. He’s still crying about the price of everything but apparently that’s what the rich do to stay humble. 🤣

He had like 25 people in the money making group he charged £10 a month for and they left when he didn’t post and they didn’t get rich so he had to make the group free and now it has about three members! (Him, Jane and Hi Steve?) 🤣

They went to a ski mountain just to ride a ski lift all the way to to the top with a four month old and a two and four year old just so they could get a waffle at the top. They couldn’t afford one each so communal waffles it is. They then complained about the price of it because money is tight.

His next door neighbour hates him and I have a feeling his other five neighbours, The Pylons, are not to keen on him either.

He’s taking his wife’s place at a Taylor Swift concert because he’ll be surrounded by teenage girls. If you smell cheese pastie or chip fat the keep an eye on your girls!

He became obsessed with Scotland after watching reign on Netflix because he thought Mary Queen of Scots looks like this….

View attachment 2795004

and not this! I bet Sarah had to drag him away from sniffing poor Mary’s bloomers in the museum!

View attachment 2795005

Need I go on you smelly, creepy bastard! He’s the scum of YouTube and everyone knows it.
This is amazing. Love the bit about his hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
[QUOTE'="Maria1, post: 18568333, member: 6977"]
Re: The pictures of Chris in the pool. Which legend on here described his hairstyle as a squid clinging to a boiled egg? :ROFLMAO:
That was no legend, just me, and it was an octopus falling off the back of an egg.

I love it when he has to take his hat off - anyone else see someone’s thrown a lobster at Duncan Goodhew?
'View attachment 2791689
[/QUOTE]
Omg your so right!!

• Haha

DMan19

Honestly only watched a bit of the vlog but was so angry when Izzy said they celebrate Easter by eating chocolate eggs and making out that everyone in the uk does that as me and my family certainly don’t just do that to celebrate Easter.

• Heart