Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I dunno. I’m not going to slate them because at the end of the day kids who have grown up with social media and cameras shoved in their faces every day aren’t going to have the same outlook as me on tasteful ways to express grief.
I watched a couple of their vlogs yesterday and I do have questions but now isn’t the time to ask them in my opinion
I think it’s exactly the time to ask. Those kids are experiencing severe grief and shock, not just the wife. We should definitely be questioning why they are on social media at all let alone during a time like this. That private photo being shared is absolutely disgusting and there is no need, and the go fund me is just greedy and shameful. Shutting the conversation down doesn’t help anyone. It’s how people like the Inghams get away with the stuff they do because they cry it’s unfair and how we shouldn’t comment on certain things like the kids health/weight etc. Nope, don’t put it out online if you don’t want it talked about 🤷🏼‍♀️

I would have thought the Inghams would have made some comment regarding the whole situation, even just to pay their respects.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
I think when Sarah was talking about not knowing where the Seychelles were on a map, she was really talking about the Maldives, but even she knew how stupid she'd sound if she admitted to that.
When she was looking at the map, she pointed out the Maldives and sounded surprised for a split second and like she was about to say something else and then caught herself. I thought at the time she had stopped herself from saying she didn't know that's where they were in the world, so it's a massive coincidence that a day or later she's taking about not knowing where the Seychelles were.

• Haha

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
GETTING SCAMMED ONLINE & SNOWMOBILING ON FROZEN RIVERS
maxresdefault.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry

skyelau

VIP Member
14k views at 8.11am GMT - tonight's should be the vlog where everything was so hectic they had to take a day off most likely a race to Nordkapp

Last edited:
  • Haha

becca7721

VIP Member
Has anybody considered or suggested that Chris may have deliberately ploughed the van into a snow bank for drama and views?
Did anyone genuinely think he hadn’t? Last year he set up a snow mobile accident to cash in on another persons viral vlog where they had a genuine one and ended up seriously injured.

It honestly didn’t occur to me this was genuine and, living rurally as I do where we too are dependant on volunteers a lot, I’m disgusted by the whole thing. He put peoples lives at risk - those attending and those in genuine need who had to wait whilst they were helped.

To clarify, a friend of mine recently had a heart attack, first 999 call was answerphone, second she was told to either wait nine hours or get a taxi or walk. She ended up getting a taxi, which she wasn’t charged for, and got into trouble at hospital for not waiting for ambulance and moving - no taxi rank actually outside our hospital and taxi couldn’t get close to her home. She’s now terrified of the realities of rural living.
---
I wish he would go off and do some super dangerous road trips on his own , now that I would watch ! Where to though ? Belarus in springtime ??

How about visiting Gaza or Ukraine Chris and reporting on all the fake news ?
I hear the sarcophagus in Pripyat is nice this time of year....

whatamess123

VIP Member
Breastfeeding has always caused controversy on the internet. She's either going for that or she is doing it to appeal to a similar demographic that they try to appeal to when they post pictures of their children with their mouths open... Or maybe a bit of both 🤢

She thinks she would love to get approached in public because it would make great content, but having had it happen to me when my son was an infant, I can tell you that it is terrifying. It crushed my confidence and made me scared to go anywhere with my baby for months. No amount of youtube money is worth that feeling.
That makes me sad you had to endure that ,i thought these days everyone was open to it ,and there are so many facilities now for mums and babies.I remember when i had my eldest ,we had to sit in atoilet cubicle!! I must admit ,for both our sakes i was glad when she had to go on the bottle (i wasn`t producng enough milk myself).Sarah just wants the sympathy and what she could possible get out of it.:(

• Sad
  • Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see lazy who admits she’s 14 stone 5ft 2 in that dress 😀
I’m assuming that Shein’s size 26’s are generous because she’s kidding herself on if she thinks she will fit in an average 16.

Eldorado

Just planning a trip to Ireland and I see there is a village called rossaveel. Maybe the inspiration for Aurora's middle name🤔

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Yes you are right! Good spot! Is that the same place they ended up last year and the owner didn’t care about what she was told about Chris?

I wonder if they continued west to Tromsø or are they going to head up towards Nordkapp?
To quote myself, having looked back it was here they stayed. This is where the girls did that stupid last to leave the sauna challenge!

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
All of your "other income" 😷 so, when are you selling the farble?
---
Also to add, if Isabelle REALLY wanted to be on YouTube, and she was such a a social butterfly....why does she NEVER upload 🤣
---
Also to add, if Isabelle REALLY wanted to be on YouTube, and she was such a a social butterfly....why does she NEVER upload 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Did we ever find out if Chris had any success with his Grindr profile coffee grinder that he was completely obsessed out for one vlog and we've never heard about again?

• Haha

spookycat

Chatty Member
They’ve not reached Nordkapp yet unless they’ve done the coach trip up there to throw people off. The northern lights have been amazing on the webcams the last couple of nights.
I’ve been keeping an eye out on the webcam 👀

I agree the northern lights have been beautiful!

Checked back through the history and didn’t see the mingham mobile.

spookycat

Chatty Member
I agree. There are some things that once they are on SM become mawkish. I'm going to be kind and say that this family have become so conditioned to sharing everything that this was second nature but nobody except the close family should see such a private photo.
Sadly it’s not just family vloggers and influencers, without even trying I can think of a dozen people who I know personally who would post this kind of thing on Facebook, graphic photographs of family members on deaths door in hospital, even reposting it when their memories pop up every year…

I can understand in todays society how people are conditioned to think this is ok but it’s never something I would personally do…

Last edited:

mousepanda8

VIP Member
shouldn't the van also have a MOT not its had a accident, especially since they have miles and miles to go and still in snow country and no safety plan for accidents

Reactions: 11

PeanutGallery

Maybe it's dawning on her that school beckons and no amount of crying about it (as Sarah stated) will change that fact.
School will hit her hard; she's years behind and will get put in place with her attitude
Wait, they are going back to school?

Sarah needs to find herself a publisher and a ghost writer for her tell-all about Creepy and their shit life. She’d make more money doing that than YouTube.
guys, guys, it’s all good. Grade 9 English Izzy can write it (provided she hasn’t run off with her stepdad Woody Allen style by then)

• Haha