Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
Hey guys. Is there anyone that can post the Prinny-woo song please? Him upstairs claims not to have heard it. One or both of us is having a senior moment. I never shut up about them and he has spent a lifetime never listening to me. 🎼 Prinny, prinny ooh my darling……. 🎶
i cannot figure out how to insert it but it is on the wikipage under Chris is a rockstar. Sorry under
Chris Ingham Medicated Breakdown Rant

• Haha
Reactions: 11

mags

VIP Member
Yes you are right! Good spot!

I wonder if they continued west to Tromsø or are they going to head up towards Nordkapp?
Yeah, well spotted @skyelau 👍

From where they were (in Levi), it'd make no sense to stop off in Karasjok en route to Tromso...unless the Karasjok Camping cabin was gifted of course, in which case they wouldn't care about driving ridiculously far out of their way.

It makes a lot more sense for them to have stopped off in Karasjok en route to Nordkapp. They would've been chasing the lights but I'd be amazed if they didn't see them in the last few days, in Karasjok (was that her own recent photo on Saz's Insta Story?)..in which case maybe they'll not bother continuing north now and be content to just skip that bit if they're really fed up now.

Anyway, last time they just rushed in and out of Nordkapp, so it wasn't even worth it despite it being a novelty! Knowing them though, they'll probably want to go just to recreate their photo at the globe monument with the addition of the new family member.

Shazza D

Chatty Member
Love how they think communal changing rooms is a Scandinavian thing. If they weren't so lazy and unhealthy, they'd realise they're the norm in UK gym/leisure centres (unless there are separate changing facilities for swimming only).
Exactly, doesn’t mean you have to let everything hang out ( although nothing wrong with that) but you can still be discreet

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Not sure if Lazy understand the meaning of cleaning.
She said to Jace just put the towels in a pile in the bathroom so they are ready for the next people that comes to stay here.
I bet you those towels absolutely honk, they're smell like a sewer after Creepy has been using them.

Any guesses to what his hats smell of? Going to hoy up noo

• Sick

kazizzle

VIP Member
And absolutely spot on.

My grandfather died on a Friday night (I was eleven). I slept over at my grandparents on a Friday night. Piano lesson before tea, dancing afterwards and a Saturday morning.
Grandpa fetched us fish and chips on a Friday night - classy Geordies.

My nannnnnaaaar screamed for me to get the neighbour, long down the lane ‘cos cramps weren’t right’ He was as cold as gone.

He didn’t suffer but the trauma has never left me.
A few years ago we knew my grandpa was nearing the end and we all went to visit him in hospital. We don't live local so had travelled two hours because we knew he didn't have long left. My gran had been staying with him but had gone home for tea so we picked her up on our way to the hospital. Walked in to the room to find he had already passed away. Nurses swore they didn't know as they wouldn't have let the whole family walk in without telling us first. They said they had checked on him five minutes before so it must literally have just happened. This was only nine years ago but I know the memory will never leave me either. The last thing I would want is a picture of that moment, but people express grief in different ways and maybe they wanted that last photograph. We will never know.

• Heart
  • Sad
He’s just vile
---

What’s c-ptsd?
Complex PTSD. Normally form a shite childhood as it typically relates to more than one incident. Another sufferer here 👋🏼
---
C-PTSD is Complex PTSD, PTSD can be from a single traumatic event, C-PTSD can be from recurring traumatic events like childhood abuse.

Another C-PTSD haver here, I can't stomach these lying tramps anymore they are a truly awful family.
Sorry shouldn't have replied until I had caught up 🩷

• Heart
  • Sad

yazoo21

VIP Member
Had a quick look at the vlog, can anyone screen record the bit where Sarah says she's a 16? She can't even look at the camera and does this weird eye thing. Definitely a lie.
Wow I wish I can still be the same size for years the shit she eats 😂

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Anyone seen about the dad from the R family, looks like he’s died unexpectedly and the mother is due to have her baby today, im mentioning it here coz the Minghams had a big fall out with them but still named their latest baby Aurora, the R family already had an Aurora which I thought was odd
I only realised they used the same name reading your post .That's so odd . Do the R family have their own thread. ?

stinkyonesie

How old is that thumbnail of Isabelle? She looks about 12, and terrified! But then tbf she has previously claimed to be nervous about her birthday, and multiple other completely mundane experiences.

skyelau

VIP Member
them Cabins look like Karasjok camping place with cabins pitches etc which is Norway and up past Inari

Reactions: 10

TinkerBelle

Big up ‘Spudman’!!
The most hardworking, genuine nice fella you could ever wish to meet!
All while on kidney dialysis and raising his family.
Puts these lazy freaks to shame!

Get a grip you two! Own your mistakes and sort out this shitshow!!
I love all the spud content on tiktok. Spudbrothers are just around the corner from where my daughter lives. She said the queues are often massive.

Reactions: 10