Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Awwwwww! I am so upset - I was so looking forward to the comedy Panto fall off the ‘jet ski’

• Haha
Reactions: 7

becca7721

VIP Member
I remember a television Presenter once wishing everyone a Happy Good Friday
About ten years ago I went to a three hour service on good Friday, most of it was sitting in silence.
As I left the head of the church where I live commented, and I quote, ‘well that was depressing’ 🙄 so what chance do others have?! His good Friday service incidentally was all guitars, drums and loud singing. Oh and complaints. LOT of complaints. Many do not understand Easter anymore. I send cards to people and even a Christian friend asked me why I bother as it’s not really a major church event...

So what hope does Mr and Mrs “we invented Boxing Day” have?!

Soozy2k18

Wonder how granny is getting on with the Guinea pigs and prinny 😂 she will be taking in parcels every day for big saz because no doubt she's been ordering hundreds of toys online for Jacey boys birthday while she's away.

• Wow

Thora

She says it all the time to try excuse how uneducated she is. She said it a couple of weeks ago, then clarified she means since having Auroraroryroraaurabellasaurus.

Probably is pregnant though. It's her only calling in life and I'm sure there's a Next sale end of march
Ahh thank you! I don't watch as often anymore so didn't pick up on this

Shazza D

Chatty Member
So at the store today I looked at those Lofoten burgers they had in yesterdays shitshow. They were 6 pound for each package and they bought was it 3 or 4 packages. I cannot see Lazy paying that for something of fish. It must have been on clearence.
I actually really want to come to your part of the world! I’ve only ever been to Andalusia! Was too hot as I have health issues, but looking to go to Norway /Sweden around October! Love your local knowledge! So any recommendations x
---
I actually really want to come to your part of the world! I’ve only ever been to Andalusia! Was too hot as I have health issues, but looking to go to Norway /Sweden around October! Love your local knowledge! So any recommendations x
@nattis

Soozy2k18

How old is that thumbnail of Isabelle? She looks about 12, and terrified! But then tbf she has previously claimed to be nervous about her birthday, and multiple other completely mundane experiences.
The image of Izzy is from 4 years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A few years ago we knew my grandpa was nearing the end and we all went to visit him in hospital. We don't live local so had travelled two hours because we knew he didn't have long left. My gran had been staying with him but had gone home for tea so we picked her up on our way to the hospital. Walked in to the room to find he had already passed away. Nurses swore they didn't know as they wouldn't have let the whole family walk in without telling us first. They said they had checked on him five minutes before so it must literally have just happened. This was only nine years ago but I know the memory will never leave me either. The last thing I would want is a picture of that moment, but people express grief in different ways and maybe they wanted that last photograph. We will never know.
Bless you. My heart aches for you and grief doesn’t have a manual.

That said, Big S milked her mothers passing and the ridiculous ‘my mum named her unborn grandson’ debacle 🙄

Reactions: 6

Betsyblue

Question guys. I’ve seen the recent comments regarding an “R” family and I’m so confused. I genuinely thought you meant the Radfords. Who are these people and how do I find them to have a nosey?
The are called the r family on YouTube their surname is Ravenscroft

Reactions: 5

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
It’s a shame there isn’t a thread for the r family they are far more interesting than the Inghams. I’ve watched them for a few years so many questions. RIP Dave it’s very sad all round
There is a thread but it isn’t active

Reactions: 5

YoungHollywoodEtc

I hadn't heard of the R family before now. In fact, the once or twice I've saw their name here, I thought people were talking about the Radfords and weren't sure if they could name other vloggers!
But now I've saw the faces of their children as they stand round the bed of their dying father. My dad died when I was a teenager and I can't think of anything worse that having a photo, standing next to him (looking completely different to anything I would want to remember) with a distraught, tear stained face to keep as a "memory" and not only that, for it then to be posted on social media for thousands to see.
Even if the children did "ask for it" to be put up, they're grief striken and have spent a lot of their life in front of a camera and posted online. This is when responsible adults (aunts, uncles, family friends ect. if the mum can't) need to step in.
where have they posted this picture?
I’m going to refrain from opinion because I’ve never been in that situation but I’d imagine I wouldn’t be up to photographing anything. I wouldn’t even let family take photos of my baby when she was ill. Everyone’s different though and there’s no wrong or right way to respond to grief.

Reactions: 4

LoveisLove

Just visited the wiki page and rediscovered this glorious hat situation 😂 brilliant! View attachment 2798602
He’s just vile
---
PTSD? Are you fucking kidding me? I have PTSD/C-PTSD from extremely bad childhood physical, emotional and sexual abuse. Throwing that fucking phrase around that she had PTSD cos she was knocked up and feeling nauseous has absolutely enraged me. Sarah, you wouldn’t know what hit you if you actually suffered with PTSD. It’d knock you on your arse, I can promise you that. Cunts. The pair of them. Cunts.
What’s c-ptsd?

Reactions: 4