Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skyelau

VIP Member
They did say last week they want to book into an air bnb cabin on their way home for a week, wonder if this was the drastic turn they so excited for :/

Reactions: 9

nattis

VIP Member
There hasn't been a SURPRISE! for a while so maybe that will be tonight's excitement.
Or perhaps the long awaited banger. 😂
I think since Sarah promised us in yesterdays vlog that there would still be a vlog tomorrow even if they have not filmed anything and the vlog now is 1 hour late we can be pretty sure it will be a no show.
Specially since the latest one has only had 18k views in 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Shazza D

Chatty Member
You should come, watching Ingham vlogs do it no justice.
October can be a nice time. Not to cold and not to warm. But it can be a rainy season.
I would keep to the southern part of Norway. But that is where I am born and raised. I have never been more north than Trondheim. And I don't really have an interest for it. Maybe one day but then I will fly not drive for weeks.
Thank you , it sounds lovely! Used to love the sun , but prefer a cooler climate these days x

Reactions: 8
I dunno. I’m not going to slate them because at the end of the day kids who have grown up with social media and cameras shoved in their faces every day aren’t going to have the same outlook as me on tasteful ways to express grief.
I watched a couple of their vlogs yesterday and I do have questions but now isn’t the time to ask them in my opinion

Web30

VIP Member
Does anyone remember on one of their van trips, think it was in Italy, either Isabelle or Esme told Sarah that Isla was filming a "tiktok" for a random man? Sarah had absolutely no idea that her daughter was performing for a strange man while he filmed her, but once she found out, she didn't give a shit and let Isla crack on.
She said in a comment about Jace going off with a stranger, that not everyone is evil. But a strange man, approaching your preteen daughter and asking to film her dancing, that's not normal behaviour, regardless of where the video was going to end up (and I'm guessing it wasn't tiktok).
No but weren't they don't the video requests things around that time? Maybe some one paid for one and just wanted isla? Which in itself is disgusting if that's what that was.

• Sick
  • Wow
Sadly it’s not just family vlogggers and influencers, without even trying I can think of a dozen people who I know personally who would post this kind of thing on Facebook, graphic photographs of family members on deaths door in hospital, even reposting it when their memories pop up every year…

I can understand in todays society how people are conditioned to think this is ok but it’s never something I would personally do…
It’s like every time there’s a leap in technology this stuff happens. Victorians thought it was completely normal to dress up and pose dead relatives for photos. Absolutely crazy. I came across a video on YouTube of a family of religious extremists who posted themselves praying around a bed containing their dead mother for her to rise up like Christ. She’d been gone for days. Toddler kids were running around. Bat shit crazy

also I think it takes a certain type of person to put everything out there online. The inghams thrive off any attention they can get these days good or bad.

Last edited:

Web30

VIP Member
It wasn't online, it was in person. Isla was literally being filmed by a strange man on the street and not only did her parents allow it, they pay so little attention to their children while out, that they hadn't noticed it was happening.
OK I definitely don't remember that one!

I agree. There are some things that once they are on SM become mawkish. I'm going to be kind and say that this family have become so conditioned to sharing everything that this was second nature but nobody except the close family should see such a private photo.
Yep, which was my point entirely

LoveisLove

C-PTSD is Complex PTSD, PTSD can be from a single traumatic event, C-PTSD can be from recurring traumatic events like childhood abuse.

Another C-PTSD haver here, I can't stomach these lying tramps anymore they are a truly awful family.
Thanks for explains xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7