Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So he actually sat in the back of the fire departments jeep recording his wife and children climbing out of the van instead of helping Sarah with the little ones. 🤯 Emse carrying Mila (who didn’t even have socks on) while Dad of the year records them. Even by his standards that’s poor parenting right there!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 107

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣, indeed.
1000014193.jpg

Next thread title Chris Ingham ~ A VERY LOT UNBOTHERED BY TATTLE.

A little glimpse of what works with his wife and children, perhaps? As soon as they argue with him, he hurls insults at them and makes adolescent attempts to belittle them because they don't agree with him? Well maybe that's how you keep your family in check, but here's the thing, Creepy ~ some of us deal with people like you in our personal and professional lives. We see right through you, and have done since the hell no video. We know what you are. YOU know what you are, deep down. What you are is kept alive on this site and it absolutely kills you to know that you can't do anything to stop it. It comes up in searches of your name. It probably comes up in searches of your children's names. Imagine that. That's the life you have created for those kids. You can keep trying to run away, to rebrand, to disparage anyone who speaks out about you, but IT'S NEVER GOING AWAY.

So I for one will continue to use this dusty site, with these lovely, witty, articulate people who care more about the welfare of your children than you ever would, and yet again I will sleep soundly tonight knowing that not a single penny I've ever earned in my entire adult life has been earned by exploiting my child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

thegreencow

VIP Member
TLDR
- The Arctic yawnfest continues. They've been skiing and ate McDonald's this week I think.
- They visited a theme park but only Jace got to go on a ride as he's the favourite child because he was born a boy. Harsh but true. They're also grooming his sisters into thinking he's the head of the sibling group.
- The Inghams have been on the beg and nabbed a couple of freebies at hotels so took days off to hide.
- Surprise surprise, it looks like there was no hospital appointment for Sarah's fanny cyst at the end of February.
- Chris is a global warming denier. He's also skint so likes to take his own sauces to McDonald's.
- 3 members remain in the Escape the Matrix Facebook group. 18 members left within three days.
- Chris' fat arse is too big for the normal toilet so he prefers the portable one in the shower.
- Sarah said she never ever eats breakfast. In the next vlog she ate sugar puffs for breakfast.

Hei Steve 👋 Poikasi on häviäjä!!

Thank you to @Malcolm Conkers for this chart detailing average yearly views the Inghams have received over their Youtube career.
1709240671823.png

Photoshop vs reality
1709240709224.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Personally, I get a little kick out of knowing that he comes here to read and gets triggered AF to the point he has to go online to throw shit around like a safari park chimp. Just makes me do it more 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Continued tomorrow with a ‘dramatic’ scene of the fire engine attempting to pull it out 🤣

He was not happy near the end of the video because the fire services said they would basically need to wait for the tow truck to come out as the fire engine couldn’t pull them out. What did he expect them to do? Sounds like there was a plan to take Sarah and the kids into the nearest town to check into to a hotel but it also sounds like Chris was pushing on them to keep going 😡 I hope he did end up there on the side of the road on his own tbh.

View attachment 2793703View attachment 2793704
Fuck the matrix until one needs the good little matrix workers to come and rescue one from the consequences of one's moronic actions, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Ghost82

Chatty Member
He has commented that he was sitting in the fire follow car because Sarah had handed him Aurora so she could get out. Then he went to the car on her instruction to take care of Aurora.

and then I spotted theese two beauties
🤣🤣🤣🤣

He’d be fully embarrassed of the state of his life if that was his existence!? 🧐 Now hang on one minute creepy!

He’s known on YouTube as the dirty old creep who asked a sixteen year old girl with autism to go skinny dipping with him at Disney world. He hasn’t stepped foot in America since!

Sussex police confirmed he sent messages of a sexual nature to a teenager.

He tried to hide the fact that he cheated on Sarah with an ifam until his own mother confirmed that it was true.

His last hero Alfie Deyes was disgusted with him after he messaged the teenager.
(Remember when Chris used to wear Alfie merch?) 🤣🤣

He has 1.3 million subscribers but barely 20k views on their vlogs because everyone knows what he did.

He left his wife to wait for him after she’d just broke her arm so he could chase down some teenage girls to hug.

He got shouted at by Kayak Paul because he let his children on Loch Lomond without life jackets! His response was “It’s because we’re famous!”

He left his baby on the beach while his whole family went in the sea to film content for the Vlog.

He dragged his family on a hike in minus degrees including a four month old because he wanted to see a glacier.

He can’t deal with his bald patch so the back of his hair became the front.

His skater friends don’t like him anymore which explains the four extra chins and the man boobs.

He had a panic attack on a road in the Arctic circle and ran out of the van and down the road leaving his family in the van.

He bought a house from some guy for 750k after knowing that he had to put up a temporary wall in the kitchen to make it pass a safety check. He’s since PVA glued the floorboards to stop them squeaking and spends his days polishing the ceramic tiles he was told were marble!

He’s the laughing stock of YouTube. Nobody wants to collaborate with a creep.

It takes him hours every night to edit a twenty minute vlog with no content and he still can’t get them up in time.

Because he wasted all the money his children made him he’s followed his idol Andrew tate so he can try and make some money. He’s still crying about the price of everything but apparently that’s what the rich do to stay humble. 🤣

He had like 25 people in the money making group he charged £10 a month for and they left when he didn’t post and they didn’t get rich so he had to make the group free and now it has about three members! (Him, Jane and Hi Steve?) 🤣

They went to a ski mountain just to ride a ski lift all the way to to the top with a four month old and a two and four year old just so they could get a waffle at the top. They couldn’t afford one each so communal waffles it is. They then complained about the price of it because money is tight.

His next door neighbour hates him and I have a feeling his other five neighbours, The Pylons, are not to keen on him either.

He’s taking his wife’s place at a Taylor Swift concert because he’ll be surrounded by teenage girls. If you smell cheese pastie or chip fat the keep an eye on your girls!

He became obsessed with Scotland after watching reign on Netflix because he thought Mary Queen of Scots looks like this….

IMG_5583.jpeg

and not this! I bet Sarah had to drag him away from sniffing poor Mary’s bloomers in the museum!

IMG_5584.jpeg

Need I go on you smelly, creepy bastard! He’s the scum of YouTube and everyone knows it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

LottieM

The ending of that vlog just proves what an awful excuse for a man he is (not that we had any doubt of course). Sitting in the fire truck in his padded coat, filming his vlog, whilst his teenage daughter runs over from the motorhome carrying his barefoot toddler. A real man would have taken off his own coat to give to the kids and helped / carried them all into the fire truck.
And given that he makes out he’s such a pow wow Top G van lifer, he should be fully prepared to spend the night there in the cold by himself. He should have all the skills for arctic survival, surely?? Not sitting there on the phone to the RAC and faffing about putting batteries in the camera! Hope there are some hungry wolves nearby, that’s all I can say.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Klp86

VIP Member
If Chris had been on the Titanic you can guarantee he would’ve taken his families life vests for himself and would’ve headed straight for the life boats on his own with a shawl over his head in hope of sneaking on with the women and children 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61

thegreencow

VIP Member
CHECKING INTO A LUXURY FINNISH ARCTIC SPA HOTEL IN LEVI (ROOM TOUR)

Lazy starts the vlog. They took yesterday off vlogging for the first times in ages. They’re doing something exciting. Mini vlog Monday went up on her Instagram. Yesterday they drove to a small town in Finland called Levi. It was a warm welcome in the small and cute town. This is the furthest north they're going in Finland. They were planning on renting an Air BnB for a week but they couldn't get a freebie had pretty much sold out. Instead they’ve booked a night at a hotel with a spa and water world. They might do an Air BnB later in the trip. They slept in a car park at the bottom of the slopes near the hotel last night.

Hotel room tour. I hope there’s a mini bar that the kids raid and cost Lazy and Creepstopher a fortune. Aurora has been dumped on the sofa bed.

Jace and Mila are eating the complimentary chocolate. Lazy screeches at Aurora. Creepstopher has put odd socks on Mila. They dumped everything out of one of the backpacks. Creepstopher has gone back to the van with the girls to get snacks and swimming costumes. The girls have their own separate room. After five weeks lazy likes having her own space. Creepstopher asked why they’ve stopped filming the girls’ reactions to hotel rooms. It’s because there’s too many heights, not enough hands to carry things and too many kids. Lazy wondered whether the hotel room had a microwave as they have leftover pizza from yesterday.

Creepstopher films the microwave that is situated down the corridor from his and Lazy’s room. He shows off his microwave opening skillz.

Aurora has had a sleep. The Inghams are off to the spa. Lazy walks past the girls’ room but Isla opens the door because she “heared” her and Creepstopher the loudmouth elephants. Lift.

Sausage fingers and swimming pool. Wooing. Walking pools. Lazy screeches at Isabelle, Jace and Mila as they play turtles. More pool. More screeching. The Inghams get a pool to themselves. Because no one wants to be near them. Photos including Lazy breastfeeding.

Aurora is dumped on a blanket on a table in a restaurant. Creepstopher has a frog in his throat. The pool was very busy. There’s two restaurants attached to the hotel; Burger King and a pizza restaurant. They ate pizza last night and for lunch so it’s Burger King tonight. With their day schedule, this is probably more of a midnight snack. Lazy managed to get Creepstopher an extra chicken patty. He always gets a Chicken Royale with cheese You’re not allowed to wear any clothes in the unisex sauna or the shower. No one cares. It’s compulsory. Lots of lip licking and giggling from Creepstopher.

Lazy is suddenly shattered. Jace says he’s going to sleep all week in his own bed. Before bed it’s time for some learning. Lazy doesn’t know why but he’s eager to do the work at the moment. If he gets stuck with his letters he sings the ABC song. Lazy screeches at Mila to stop calling her mum. “Mama”.

Mila got stuck in the toilet. She tells Lazy she hurt herself. Creepstopher helped her. Lazy doesn’t force learning because there isn’t any point. They left letters for a while because Jace wasn’t interested. Now he seems interested in all aspects of learning.

Lazy searches for Jace and Mila. They’re in a toy storage box. A great way to learn about children, enclosed spaces and the risks of suffocation. Ingham home learning at its finest. Jace tells Lazy to shut the lid so she does but not before screeching at Mila again because she called her “mum”.

Creepstopher has bought milk from reception. They don’t routinely sell it but the lady did anyway. She probably just wanted to get rid of him when he drunkenly stumbled up to the desk starkers and propositioned her after a late night trip to the sauna. He aggressively spells out the dangers of playing in toy boxes and says Lazy advocates those dangers. Don’t copy what the Inghams do. Comprende. Deadly wind. He’s looking forward to going to the spa and walking into Levi tomorrow. It’s extremely popular with people from the UK. It has a lot of charm with cute restaurants.

End of vlog
Lazy when Creepstopher sends her nudes on Whatsapp.
1709325064035.png

Creepstopher and the naked showers.
1709325209817.png
1709325241190.png
1709325307317.png
1709325340431.png
1709325381652.png
1709325449277.png
1709325466276.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Big frank

VIP Member
Don't forget the snorkel mask! 😆
---

Dusty little website? Does he mean Tattle? 😂

I think the stinky fumes must be messing with his head because his channel has been mothballed since 2019 😂
He really can't handle the fact there's a website full of intelligent people who see straight through him and laugh at what an inept loser he is. He just can't handle that most of the comments on this thread get the level of engagement He can only dream of now. While he'd dragging his horse box out of the snow us "thats" are at home chilling with our heating on and literally laughing at what a complete fuckwit he is.

Side note...he was "chasing the cold" last week now he's sitting in the back of an emergency vehicle crying about it being "negative 10 degree"... well, you got your wish you bellend! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Quite clearly nodded off at the wheel. She’s already said that he eats sweets to stop himself falling asleep when driving when they were in that airbnd testing sweets.
This will be why there was no vlog the other day and she put up the cryptic insta post. I sincerely hope he had to stay with the van and got buggered by a bear

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Since we know that Chrissy is reading Dusty Tattle today to monitor the response, i would like to take the opportunity to kindly let him know that all three of his children's car seats urgently need to be replaced since they have been in a collision. Even the smallest jolt can cause hairline fractures and weakening in the form of the seat. All three of their childrens' restraints are now technically useless, and if they, God forbid, got into another accident using those same seats, and the seats failed, that would 100% be on their shoulders. Not only would their insurance company not cover them, but it would totally void the warranty from the carseat manufacturers.

I acknowledge that an accident that resulted in tragedy would really pump up the views, but maybe take a step back Chris and, for once, do the right thing for the health and safety of your precious children content. 10k a day should cover three new carseats no problem, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Big frank

VIP Member
He really is a fucking moronic, isn't he!

Its also a little coincidental that this happens just as their views have completely dropped off the ice road. Call me a cynic but that road wasn't single lane, nor was it small. As he's such a conspiracy theorist I think he'll understand people question if this was him deliberately driving off the road for a bit of content. Or am I alone in thinking this?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Dusty little website 🤣🤣🤣 Is that him trying to convince himself that it's a old, rarely used website. Bless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50