The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those children are so exploited its untrue. I wonder if Isabelle gets to keep any cash she earns from her own you tube channel???!!! Yeah right as if- they pimp their children out at every opportunity it’s sick. I wonder what they would do if in a few years time the girls decide they don’t won’t to lead their life’s in front of a camera- I bet that perpetual smug look on Chris’ face will disappear quick.
They should be putting every penny the children earn into Trust Funds for them, along with a percentage from the family channel. If they aren't, then hopefully they are at least putting a monthly amount into an ISA for them. Without their children they would be nothing as far as social media is concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They should be putting every penny the children earn into Trust Funds for them, along with a percentage from the family channel. If they aren't, then hopefully they are at least putting a monthly amount into an ISA for them. Without their children they would be nothing as far as social media is concerned.
They should be doing all of that but I doubt very much that they are.
A) it would involve them not being greedy twunt
B) it would involve them having a clue with money ... they haven't.
C ) it would involve them actually realising that the girls are actually what makes the channel ... I actually think they are narcissistic enough to think the girls owe tjem

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find it uncomfortable to watch when creepy filmed Esme in bed ‘saying goodnight’ but it looked like she had no top on?? And she was trying to keep covered up?
I was more uncomfortable by the fact he was In their room for like 2 mins and then proceeds to waltz into Isabelle’s room (does he ever knock? ask permission?) then sits on her bed and waffles to the camera for a hell
Of a lot longer.
I’m not saying anything untoward is happening, but prevention is better then cure!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was more uncomfortable by the fact he was In their room for like 2 mins and then proceeds to waltz into Isabelle’s room (does he ever knock? ask permission?) then sits on her bed and waffles to the camera for a hell
Of a lot longer.
I’m not saying anything untoward is happening, but prevention is better then cure!
And he sits as close as Isabelle as possible, not just on the end of her bed.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
If you really want to compare how the mighty have fallen, Rosie Mcclelland did the LEGO Friends thing with Isabelle and now Rosie gets invited to the USA for JoJo Siwa's Sweet 16th Birthday whereas Isabelle gets a trip to Lightwater Valley and a milkshake shop.
That just makes me sad for Isabelle. I didn’t watch any of the LEGO videos but I imagine they were good fun for her and now she and the girls have missed out on this (and probably other things) because their Dad is the way he is.

Maybe I’m too soft 😂

Reactions: 15
That just makes me sad for Isabelle. I didn’t watch any of the LEGO videos but I imagine they were good fun for her and now she and the girls have missed out on this (and probably other things) because their Dad is the way he is.

Maybe I’m too soft 😂
You're not too soft at all, none of this is the fault of the girls and yes, it is sad for Isabelle to have missed out.

Reactions: 13

Maybe I’m too soft 😂
I feel sad for her too, but I don't believe that she was getting all of the money from that channel tbh, and I don't trust that if they were to get any collabs through all of the kid's Instagram accounts, that they would give them the money from that either. I'd rather they not use the kids for collabs now that no one wants to work with Sarah and Chris, even if it means the kids missing out.

Reactions: 10
They should have 5 poos a day but yet Jace having 3 in 3 weeks is acceptable? I'm so confused about this whole situation!
This isn't necessarily true! Breastfed babies can go days without pooing after their meconium poos because they utilise nearly all of the milk so there is little waste. My little boy did 1-2 poos a week in the first few weeks and this was normal

Reactions: 5
“Newborn photos was a nightmare with the girls......”

Yeah those healthy newborns that aren’t almost unconscious from starvation are SO SO difficult on photo shoots. 🙄
Chris talking about Jace being so good at the shoot and how he’s “not always been like that” (3/4 minutes) seems so strained.
When leaving they keep throwing in comments like he was good “for the most part” “not the whole time”

Starting to wonder if they even like their own kid. 🤷‍♀️
Glad he’s been checked out in hospital now. Hopefully his only real problems are the two tossers he has as parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Hi guys been readin here awhile was very regular on the other forum as the friend of the mother of the other son. Jesus a year on and the tit show is still on going... Can't divulge info on the son because legal things about thst are in place but I can give my own opinions (f#&k face and you can't do f#&k all!)

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Oh come on, Chris! Who talks like that?!
I wonder who is filming him here...
Also yeah, your bum looks big in this.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s exactly like the Christmas jumper/elf costume “set up”
1000000000% picked out, paid for and planned by Chris himself so the ifam think he’s so funny and such a good spoAnd Because they have ZERO content.
Everything they do is scripted! There are no genuine 'surprises!' They probably hold a weekly family meeting where 'genius' ideas like going to the 'not so local' park after school and to the Milkshake Shack are voted upon. Once agreed upon, the ideas probably make it to a diary and then are rehearsed to hell and back, so the open mouths and the OOOOMMMMGGGGG'S can be perfected to try and make it all look believable. It's all so damn false and VERY boring and the people who can't see through this shite show have obviously fallen into the brainwashed category!

Reactions: 6
Hi guys been readin here awhile was very regular on the other forum as the friend of the mother of the other son. Jesus a year on and the tit show is still on going... Can't divulge info on the son because legal things about thst are in place but I can give my own opinions (f#&k face and you can't do f#&k all!)
Really?

Reactions: 3
Could the doctor tell that his heart was healthy by a monitor? Wouldn't they need to do scans ect to properly make sure?
They prob would go by that. They thought my son might have problems and after hokkibg up to machine for 10 minutes we hit all clear.

Reactions: 4
E7E54A44-469D-4373-8751-575E09286924.jpeg

Today’s the day guys, I hope it goes as well as the Chris Ingham appreciation day last September 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know if there is anything diliberately seedy about the way Chris 'bounces' into the girls rooms 'maan' or not but it definitely isn't healthy. I read something once written by a woman who was involved with child abuse cases going to court. She was a child psychologis who's job it was to get to the truth. The thing that stuck with me was what she said was the most heartbreaking part of her job. She said sometimes we have to break it to children that they have been abused, sometimes they don't realise that what they have got used to is not ok. Now I am not going to go as far as to say that Chris being the way he is in the girls bedrooms is directly abusive but it is definitely not healthy. It isn't about him respecting their boundaries it is about him and Sarah teaching the girls what healthy boundaries are and Jace too as he gets older. I think the girls don't have healthy boundaries themselves because it has never been taught to them. They are all at much higher risk of entering abusive relationships themselves as adults.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.