The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the positives of NO SITUATION HERE is that the girls are no longer being pulled from pillar to post whenever the wind changes.
They all looked exhausted many times during the beginning part of last year. Lazy may try and spin it that they're making memories when they 'travel' but some of the very best memories are made at home when there is no camera shoved in your face.

I do think overall the girls look better now compared to then although Isabelles hair at the bottom looks truly dreadful. I can't believe as a teenager she isn't embarrassed about how dry and damaged it looks.
If she loves the blonde bits fair enough, just have the old ones chopped off and have it put in again on healthy hair. As a parent I just can't understand why lazy has left it go for so long!
Me neither it makes me rage! My 11 year old never wants her hair cut but I drag her every now and then because she needs those ends trimming to make it strong and healthy! Its not like creepy and lazy don't have the money to keep on top of the girls hair, there is no excuse! Sarah used to be a better mother years ago, the girls always looked clean fresh and beautifully dressed. Now the lot of them look rough as assholes its a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I've a 10 year old daughter. Neither myself or her dad have entered her room without knocking for a long time now. She's growing up and entitled to privacy and to feel safe in the comfort of her own room. When Chris hid under Izzys bed I tweeted him asking why he thought that was acceptable. I got a crappy answer back saying because he's her dad and it's what dads do!
I think he spelt 'creeps' wrong.

Someone has posted a link to one of the articles about Chris on the Hello Darling post where she shared last night's vlog. Oh dear. I have no sympathy for her though. Did she not learn from last time?:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Has anyone ever seen the Minghams out and about? And do you reckon they get heckled? I must admit if I ever had the misfortune of bumping into creepy or lazy in Morrisons then I probably would shout something at them, not at the children obviously but if creepy was by himself. I can just imagine them thinking they are celebs in Yorkshire 😂

Reactions: 13
I just remembered, I'm almost certain they used to blur certain bits out. I want to say but one of them came down a slide and their dress went up and it was blurred or something. So what changed? More views keeping the shots in for paedos to look at. Yuk.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
He actually vlogged Esme in the background once wearing just her knickers. When she realised she was being filmed she pulled a shocked face and tried to cover herself up BUT HE KEPT IT IN AND UPLOADED IT. It got taken down because so many people reported it and then they reuploaded it without the Esme shot.

I think there was an Isabelle sitting on the toilet shot once too.
Have to admit I personally report the video for suggested nudity every time I think she’s naked under bedding... and did again tonight. One of the girls in Norris nuts also sleeps nude, and often hear her reminding siblings not to come near in bed or saying I’ll jus put my pjs on then we can film. Much better attitude

Also it was nice to see someone not only hold jace correctly but give him so much love, then see how happy and comfortable the girls were while the photographer gave them attention, smoothed out hair etc... made me realise we never see this family touch each other or show any affection except creepy and Issy.

• Sad
They know she sleeps topless as well so why not give a warning before filming so she has chance to stick her top on. Id hate to feel on edge thinking he could walk in my room with a camera at anytime.

• Angry
One of the positives of NO SITUATION HERE is that the girls are no longer being pulled from pillar to post whenever the wind changes.
They all looked exhausted many times during the beginning part of last year. Lazy may try and spin it that they're making memories when they 'travel' but some of the very best memories are made at home when there is no camera shoved in your face.

I do think overall the girls look better now compared to then although Isabelles hair at the bottom looks truly dreadful. I can't believe as a teenager she isn't embarrassed about how dry and damaged it looks.
If she loves the blonde bits fair enough, just have the old ones chopped off and have it put in again on healthy hair. As a parent I just can't understand why lazy has left it go for so long!
Let’s face it though, would they be so adament to make memories if it wasn’t for all the freebie holidays and sponsorship deals?
I guess not as it’s April and they’ve not even been to butlins or Alton towers let alone good old Florida.
Sarah could have made all the excuses about being heavily pregnant or she has a newborn but we all know that wouldn’t have stopped her.
If Sarah was offered a freebie holiday tomorrow she’d take it regardless of the ongoing issues with Jace.

Reactions: 14
They shouldn’t be walking into any of the girls rooms and film, they deserve a private space.

Someone mentioned Rosie a few pages back. I doubt Isabelle would be invited to the same things anyway, Rosie has been on The Ellen Show a couple of times.

Reactions: 8
They shouldn’t be walking into any of the girls rooms and film, they deserve a private space.

Someone mentioned Rosie a few pages back. I doubt Isabelle would be invited to the same things anyway, Rosie has been on The Ellen Show a couple of times.
Could very easily have been Isabelle but Chris destroyed that opportunity for her.

Reactions: 7
Also Isabelle wearing just a towel. BUT it is not just him. Sarah is in the bedroom with him or by herself filming Esme in bed, with no top on. They are equally to blame. I mentioned the time they were both in the room filming Esme and she wasn't careful to keep the blanket up, and she was exposed to the waist. They kept it in, and didn't blur it either.
...and all from a grown man so ashamed of his noodle arms and man-boobs he wears a t-shirt swimming!😂

I actually really hope they can go away, of course as long as Jace is okay. It will be nice for the girls and I also enjoy those more travel like videos.
May I ask what your relationship to The Inghams is?

I think he spelt 'creeps' wrong.

Someone has posted a link to one of the articles about Chris on the Hello Darling post where she shared last night's vlog. Oh dear. I have no sympathy for her though. Did she not learn from last time?:LOL:
Nope. You support a nonce once by accident. Doing it twice is making a statement. She deserves any hassle she gets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone ever seen the Minghams out and about? And do you reckon they get heckled? I must admit if I ever had the misfortune of bumping into creepy or lazy in Morrisons then I probably would shout something at them, not at the children obviously but if creepy was by himself. I can just imagine them thinking they are celebs in Yorkshire 😂
Long as its Just Yorkshire...don't want that poncy filth infiltrating the home counties....don't need his kind in Watford.....we have enough
already...

Reactions: 6
Rosie has been on Ellen since she was younger than Isla. I doubt Isabelle would have really taken off in the same way.
Isabelle, sorry to say, doesn’t have a talent.

Ellen just doesn’t put just kids on her show, she puts kids with some interesting quirk or talent.

Reactions: 16
Isabelle, sorry to say, doesn’t have a talent.

Ellen just doesn’t put just kids on her show, she puts kids with some interesting quirk or talent.
I agree. I'm sure Isabelle is lovely but her vlogs and challenges over on Sassybelle just don't flow naturally

Reactions: 18
Rosie is with viral talent now the same child exploitation agency the minghams were signed to befor they were dropped. They have missed out on so much, LOL events all over, free Disneyland Paris trips with Lego, Disney channel presenting etc these are all events the other Lego friends girls have taken part in that Isabelle has missed out on due to his behaviour and her poor family choices.

No disrespect to any of the girls but I don’t think any of them have a talent, just pushy parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So Isabelle wants a haircut.

Who wants to bet that doesn’t happen any time soon?

Reactions: 6
A car crash that actually happened :oops:, I thought it was going to be something stupid and Isla rode her bike into the car or something. I'm glad no one was hurt though.

Chris got gifted liqueurs but he doesn't drink guys ffs!!!!

Reactions: 5
4:15 this is why that kid annoys me. And no, I don't feel bad for saying it. She's annoying af. She's going to think the world owes her something when she's older and whenever she's not the center of attention she'll be prone to breakdowns.

A car crash that actually happened :oops:, I thought it was going to be something stupid and Isla rode her bike into the car or something.

Chris got gifted liqueurs but he doesn't drink guys ffs!!!!
Crash!! There is barely a scratch on the old banger. I’ve done more damage reversing into a bush!

As for the surprise get away!! Not much of a surprise if Lazy is telling the midwife not to come until Thursday.

What a selfish man!!! Baby not gaining weight, day before at the hospital, midwife needs to come every 48 hrs but he’s booked a trip away!

I bet that went down like a lead balloon with the midwife!!!

Lazy just seams to feed,feed, feed the day the midwife comes, as when he was taken to hospital after a whole day on a photo shoot he had dropped weight! But it’s always the scales fault!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I feel on edge when I see Isabelle carrying Jace around, especially when the floor is full of PO Box junk and she tripped over the dog moments before.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.