The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if there is anything diliberately seedy about the way Chris 'bounces' into the girls rooms 'maan' or not but it definitely isn't healthy. I read something once written by a woman who was involved with child abuse cases going to court. She was a child psychologis who's job it was to get to the truth. The thing that stuck with me was what she said was the most heartbreaking part of her job. She said sometimes we have to break it to children that they have been abused, sometimes they don't realise that what they have got used to is not ok. Now I am not going to go as far as to say that Chris being the way he is in the girls bedrooms is directly abusive but it is definitely not healthy. It isn't about him respecting their boundaries it is about him and Sarah teaching the girls what healthy boundaries are and Jace too as he gets older. I think the girls don't have healthy boundaries themselves because it has never been taught to them. They are all at much higher risk of entering abusive relationships themselves as adults.
As a father of girls (and a boy) Isabelle’s age, I would poke my eyes out before I saw the girls in any sort of undress. Knock the door, you pervert.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Probably saw them mentioned on the Radford Family insta account the other day.

The #gifted tag must have made her eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

View attachment 12030
If Lazy comments (aka hints) someone needs to reply how she`s already well stocked with plenty of clothes etc for Jace and his sisters!No wonder poor Jace isn`t thriving when his excuse of a mother finds SM more interesting than her own flesh and blood.Ugh.

As a father of girls (and a boy) Isabelle’s age, I would poke my eyes out before I saw the girls in any sort of undress. Knock the door, you pervert.
Exactly ,and that`s normal!Any loving decent father recognises when his child needs their own privacy.My dad was the same ,as i got older ,he`d never just walk into my bedroom.He always knocked and waited for a response.Creepy really does like digging himself ahole ,doesn`t he?.The saddest part is the (young) ifam don`t see what`s wrong with his 🤢 pranks!Also ,i guess his parents don`t watch these vlogs back ,because surely his own dad would have mentioned how unacceptable this behaviour is?Isn`t there anybody in that family with any morals? Poor kids.:(

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I remember it being said before that Esme gets hit when she sleeps and doesn’t always sleep with anything on. Chris always insists on zooming in on her and she is starting to look unbelievably uncomfortable and trying to protect herself. No child should feel this uncomfortable in their “safe” place. I agree that the children have no boundaries, as they aren’t taught them. Esme is a clever girl and her body will be developing and changing. They need to realise, that yes they vlog, but the children need space, respect and privacy. Children are very good at giving signals when this is needed, they start shutting doors, keeping covered etc! Sarah needs to start making it clear to her perv of a husband, that sometimes the camera isn’t needed and certain times should be kept off the vlog! She won’t though, will she!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
He actually vlogged Esme in the background once wearing just her knickers. When she realised she was being filmed she pulled a shocked face and tried to cover herself up BUT HE KEPT IT IN AND UPLOADED IT. It got taken down because so many people reported it and then they reuploaded it without the Esme shot.

I think there was an Isabelle sitting on the toilet shot once too.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My daughter had a couple of holes in her heart, which meant she would almost pass out with exhaustion feeding and burned double calories doing anything and even she never lost weight in the five months before her surgery 🤷‍♀️ She's bottle fed but I expressed for four weeks or so. Ultimately I absolutely busted a gut keeping her gaining. Look. After. Your. Child, Slug.
My husband was born with a hole in his heart ,most of his left ventricle missing which caused numerous serious health problems ,and hospital stays.Eventually he had major surgery when our daughter was a year old.I remember all the babies in intensive care ,wired up to so many machines you could hardly see them.I hope your sweet baby girl is now thriving and healthy after her surgery.This is exactly what i meant yesterday when i got completely p*ssed off at llazy moaning having to feed her healthy (born) child.It`s a total slap in the face to all parents who`ve been through the nightmare of a new baby with serious health problems.She needs to start counting her blessings ,and take proper care of that precious child.Surely she must be angering other parents with her attitude by now? Sarah ,after FOUR babies ,don`t you realise it`s not all about you anymore?!:mad:

I was more uncomfortable by the fact he was In their room for like 2 mins and then proceeds to waltz into Isabelle’s room (does he ever knock? ask permission?) then sits on her bed and waffles to the camera for a hell
Of a lot longer.
I’m not saying anything untoward is happening, but prevention is better then cure!
Just the fact the girls are feeling uncomfortable should be enough to make him stop filming and barging into their rooms! Creepy ,Jace is the baby now ,not the girls!FGS give them their privacy!How would YOU feel if they left a camera running in the toilet ,and you needed it?Sad there aren`t the older people subbed (that they like to imagine) ,as surely to goodness someone would be telling them both they need to remember the girls are growing up and starting puberty.? I truly wish for those girls sakes they`d lose their channel! Also ,WHY are they still getting comments??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That just makes me sad for Isabelle. I didn’t watch any of the LEGO videos but I imagine they were good fun for her and now she and the girls have missed out on this (and probably other things) because their Dad is the way he is.

Maybe I’m too soft 😂
Not too soft at all.

it's actually heart breaking to see what is being done to these girls (and baby Jace) lives,I don't mean not getting invited to a birthday, I mean being exploited for cash.

it makes my blood boil when I think about it.

Reactions: 8
I've a 10 year old daughter. Neither myself or her dad have entered her room without knocking for a long time now. She's growing up and entitled to privacy and to feel safe in the comfort of her own room. When Chris hid under Izzys bed I tweeted him asking why he thought that was acceptable. I got a crappy answer back saying because he's her dad and it's what dads do!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He actually vlogged Esme in the background once wearing just her knickers. When she realised she was being filmed she pulled a shocked face and tried to cover herself up BUT HE KEPT IT IN AND UPLOADED IT. It got taken down because so many people reported it and then they reuploaded it without the Esme shot.

yep I definitely remember the vlog where Isabelle was filmed on the toilet. It was some ago when they went away to the cabin.
It was the first time I realized just how Pervy Chris actually was

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I've a 10 year old daughter. Neither myself or her dad have entered her room without knocking for a long time now. She's growing up and entitled to privacy and to feel safe in the comfort of her own room. When Chris hid under Izzys bed I tweeted him asking why he thought that was acceptable. I got a crappy answer back saying because he's her dad and it's what dads do!
He’s not her dad though, she may treat him as such but he’s not her biological dad. Why isn’t that man fighting for his daughters rights

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

I think it was Sarah that vlogged Esme but yeah, still gross. I'm unsure as to how that video wasn't taken down as so many people reported it.

Reactions: 4
He’s not her dad though, she may treat him as such but he’s not her biological dad. Why isn’t that man fighting for his daughters rights
My opinion he was trying to do something, but with Issy being 13 there is only so much he can do.

The therapy I bet was all to do with that and might have been court ordered to see if there was parental alienation and was her decision not to see he father anymore.

Lazy said in Esme birthday video last year that she wasn’t allowed to keep Issy off school so there was something going on. Also the fact that Lazy never took Issy to the therapy ever, just find it odd as a mother you wouldn’t want to be there for something as important as therapy and sent your 12/13 year old with gruesome granny.

Not like lazy to bend things to fit her narrative.

0BD70D89-C816-4952-A52C-4162D30A3804.jpeg
879BFB54-8C90-459F-A4DD-6EF9C580B8DA.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Also Isabelle wearing just a towel. BUT it is not just him. Sarah is in the bedroom with him or by herself filming Esme in bed, with no top on. They are equally to blame. I mentioned the time they were both in the room filming Esme and she wasn't careful to keep the blanket up, and she was exposed to the waist. They kept it in, and didn't blur it either.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
i'm a few years older than isabelle myself however i would of been mortified if any male ( dad or stepdad) just barged into my room at her age.
As soon as i hit 12 my parents would knock on my door and at 14 they wouldn't knock anymore they would just shout me as long as i had the same courtesy not to just walk in they're room as its about mutual respect.
nowadays i do have a close relationship with my mum who knows at times she because my tablets cause rather bad night terrors that she can knock and then walk in and check if im ok.
but i agree its so creepy how he just goes into her room, she needs her bloody privacy

Reactions: 9
I actually really hope they can go away, of course as long as Jace is okay. It will be nice for the girls and I also enjoy those more travel like videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One of the positives of NO SITUATION HERE is that the girls are no longer being pulled from pillar to post whenever the wind changes.
They all looked exhausted many times during the beginning part of last year. Lazy may try and spin it that they're making memories when they 'travel' but some of the very best memories are made at home when there is no camera shoved in your face.

I do think overall the girls look better now compared to then although Isabelles hair at the bottom looks truly dreadful. I can't believe as a teenager she isn't embarrassed about how dry and damaged it looks.
If she loves the blonde bits fair enough, just have the old ones chopped off and have it put in again on healthy hair. As a parent I just can't understand why lazy has left it go for so long!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think putting the Inghams and travel in the same sentence is, well.... peculiar.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.