The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to hug you! My little one had a hole too and feeding was so hard. I love bottle feeding and formula!
It was hell, as I'm sure you'll understand! But you do whatever you have to for your child. Sarah Ingham takes that child's health for granted and I'm worried for him, I really am.

Reactions: 4
I’m a little confused with the feeding Jace (or not feeding him) situation.
First I thought Sarah just couldn’t be bothered breastfeeding and wanted a bit of sympathy for ‘not being able to breast feed’ and a bit of clickbait.
But now she doesn’t seem worried about the weight, just pissed off that people are worried/won’t leave her alone. Definitely not playing the worrying mother part very well.

So now I’m just thinking as has been said here (sorry I can’t remember who said if) that she’s a tight arse that she just doesn’t want to pay for formula. Even if it means him not getting enough food.

What a vile hag!!!!
I feel like part of her reason for being so stubborn about breast feeding (when she’s previously bottle fed so obviously has no problem with formula feeding) is the same reason she’s stayed with a cheating scum bag because she’s pig headed and trying to prove a point everyone said she would give up and bottle feed because she was to lazy etc and to her, her trying the prove a point comes before her sons wellbeing. She claims she doesn’t care about ‘trolls’ but spends her life trying to prove them wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️ But hey no situation all good here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not an expert but I believe that the Herpes Simplex Virus can cause a breast infection. Sarah described a raised, red area on her breast which could fit with that. One thing's for sure though, if she has an HSV lesion on her breast she definitely should not be breastfeeding at all as the virus could be passed on to baby with potentially fatal consequences (as discussed here before).

If this 'sore on breast' situation is actually true (and not just a warped fairy tale to suit one of her twisted agendas) then I hope she really did visit her doctor to get it checked out. It really would be better all round if she just stopped titting about, put her scabby tits away and just got him on to a solely formula-based regime. If she refuses to stick some kind of plaster on her cold sore, to cover it, she really shouldn't be touching the feeding equipment either (particularly teats), so as not to contaminate and spread infection as she just can't stop touching her cold sore.

Is anyone here a health expert and able to clarify?
My take on it is she wants to keep Chris away from her boobies so she is either telling him she has scabs or shes breast feeding to put him off as shes still producing milk, I may be far off the mark as I bottle fed and my milk dried up within 3weeks for my eldest but a lot longer with my youngest,it makes me wonder what they did with Isla when she was a baby did they want to keep her iddy biddy so didn't feed her as much , I hope im wrong

According to Sarah's Insta story they were there for 6 hours yesterday having a photoshoot! Is that a normal amount of time?! I'd have thought it would be 2/3 hours tops!
they don't do anything in one take remember !

Reactions: 2
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when they were talking with the Dr. When Sarah was telling us how well jace was doing and how the Dr was not worried her eyes kept darting to side or upwards. Shifty or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like part of her reason for being so stubborn about breast feeding (when she’s previously bottle fed so obviously has no problem with formula feeding) is the same reason she’s stayed with a cheating scum bag because she’s pig headed and trying to prove a point everyone said she would give up and bottle feed because she was to lazy etc and to her, her trying the prove a point comes before her sons wellbeing. She claims she doesn’t care about ‘trolls’ but spends her life trying to prove them wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️ But hey no situation all good here
How pathetic. Putting wanting to stick two fingers up to people above your child’s health.

Though if she was as passionate about breast feeding as she claims to be, you’d think she could actually wake him up and feed him!!!

Of course if she did that then he’d be ‘fussy’.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I guess thier white and black "outfits" fit with the gray walls in thier house. If the pics are going up in jaces room they will fit with the boring... Sorry neutral theme.
ok for the white but maybe a fancy white blouse? They basically wore undershirts/underwear. It was a family photo. Jazz it up a bit...

I think the reason she is stubbornly clinging on to breastfeeding and made that decision in the first place (if we still believe that she is breastfeeding of course) is because she thinks it is the done thing. She wasn't vlogging when the girls were babies and didn't have an image to maintain (as deluded and misguided as that image is). Now she knows all the trendy mums and other vlogging mums breast feed. The bit she has overlooked is that they also all tend to eat well through out pregnancy and breastfeeding too. I am not surprised Jace is struggling to gain weight even if she was feeding him enough. She feed him a shite diet for 40 weeks in utero.
Sarah is a narcissist, she is a chameleon with no personality of her own. Look at how different she is compared to the older vlogs. Adults don't change that much in just 2 or 3 years. Her personality, moral compass, life goals and attitudes are all fake. There is no substance to her.She gives us as viewers and everyone else in her life what she things they want. Unfortunately she is just way off the mark.

Chris on the other hand is just stuck at 16. He has just never grown up. From the clothing, to the jargon to the teenaged diet... he just thinks he is God's gift.

The 2 of them deserve each other but those girls and that baby deserve so much better

Reactions: 19
If you really want to compare how the mighty have fallen, Rosie Mcclelland did the LEGO Friends thing with Isabelle and now Rosie gets invited to the USA for JoJo Siwa's Sweet 16th Birthday whereas Isabelle gets a trip to Lightwater Valley and a milkshake shop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Could the doctor tell that his heart was healthy by a monitor? Wouldn't they need to do scans ect to properly make sure?

Reactions: 4
Those children are so exploited its untrue. I wonder if Isabelle gets to keep any cash she earns from her own you tube channel???!!! Yeah right as if- they pimp their children out at every opportunity it’s sick. I wonder what they would do if in a few years time the girls decide they don’t won’t to lead their life’s in front of a camera- I bet that perpetual smug look on Chris’ face will disappear quick.

Reactions: 9
I'm not an expert but I believe that the Herpes Simplex Virus can cause a breast infection. Sarah described a raised, red area on her breast which could fit with that. One thing's for sure though, if she has an HSV lesion on her breast she definitely should not be breastfeeding at all as the virus could be passed on to baby with potentially fatal consequences (as discussed here before).

If this 'sore on breast' situation is actually true (and not just a warped fairy tale to suit one of her twisted agendas) then I hope she really did visit her doctor to get it checked out. It really would be better all round if she just stopped titting about, put her scabby tits away and just got him on to a solely formula-based regime. If she refuses to stick some kind of plaster on her cold sore, to cover it, she really shouldn't be touching the feeding equipment either (particularly teats), so as not to contaminate and spread infection as she just can't stop touching her cold sore.

Is anyone here a health expert and able to clarify?
It's very unusual to get HSV on the breast but yes it can happen and can cause mastitis which is what she's claiming she is suffering from.

As for her passing it to Jace, it's actually far more likely that the lesion (if that's what it is) was caused by him according to this piece of research:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3327394/

Reactions: 2
Could the doctor tell that his heart was healthy by a monitor? Wouldn't they need to do scans ect to properly make sure?
My sons heart issue was detected at his 20 week scan, and then he had a few heart ultrasounds when he was born. His healed on his own.

Are they querying this with Jace?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else find it uncomfortable to watch when creepy filmed Esme in bed ‘saying goodnight’ but it looked like she had no top on?? And she was trying to keep covered up?

Reactions: 5
They should have 5 poos a day but yet Jace having 3 in 3 weeks is acceptable? I'm so confused about this whole situation!
I was told that BF babies didn’t poop as much as there wasn’t much “waste” in breast milk. However my son was an exception and tit endlessly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My sons heart issue was detected at his 20 week scan, and then he had a few heart ultrasounds when he was born. His healed on his own.

Are they querying this with Jace?
They said they doctor said his heart was perfectly healthy but they only had him hooked up to a monitor. I think they doctor was concerned his heart could be the cause of his weight issue.

Also I hate hate HATE the name Jace. It’s so tit isn’t it.

They said they doctor said his heart was perfectly healthy but they only had him hooked up to a monitor. I think they doctor was concerned his heart could be the cause of his weight issue.
Aaah makes sense. They did the same with us, but they knew that he already had a heart issue.

Reactions: 8
Why is what you checked off the American dream? I’m American btw and that’s not the American dream
the american dream is to have a home, a good job, family and picket white fence, it doesn't really exists, but that saying originally intales exactly that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.