The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they already say they are going away for Easter,so not a surprise at all
Yes sarah was looking the other week. For them to book when jace is still not right is super selfish

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Chris has arranged a surprise Easter holiday getaway that the girls and even Sarah don't know about. I would genuinely hate that, when I go on holiday I like to have clothes prepared, get toiletries and supplies, make sure everything is in order and research where I'm going to so I can get ideas on what to do there and I also like the exciting anticipation leading up to it. I can't imagine the fluster of being told I'm going somewhere that I don't know and I have to leave right now, that can't be fun can it?
She knows. That’s why she put off the midwife visit until Thursday. (She’ll still act surprised though with the little trip she probably helped book) But it’s ok poor little jace as gained the weight of a few pieces of chocolate so all is well in house Ingham.

Sarah I suggest you google what 20 grams of sugar looks like and start feeding that baby more often. She blamed the scales again in todays vlog. She might be letting him sleep longer than suggested and ingnoring the midwives advice about how often to feed him, but no it’s because he was weighed on the bed. I notice she had no problems constantly feeding him when she needs him to sleep for his photo shoot. If she did that everyday the baby would be thriving. I really don’t get their stupidity. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Have they registered his birth yet?! They won’t have had time to get him a passport, surely!?

Well I’m glad that’s not what you meant but it’s quite messed up when adults talk tit about children.
It's not tit talk, it's right there plain to see :)
Lazy and Issie were discussing Issies hair and Isla moved into the shot, even Lazy said something this time. Isla had already shown her hair but since Issie was now getting attention she put the headband on to make it about her again. Very easy pattern of behaviour to spot throughout the vlogs. I know that sounds cynical but it's not.

Reactions: 31
Lazy and Issie were discussing Issies hair and Isla moved into the shot, even Lazy said something this time. Isla had already shown her hair but since Issie was now getting attention she put the headband on to make it about her again. Very easy pattern of behaviour to spot throughout the vlogs. I know that sounds cynical but it's not.
Totally agree- it’s behaviour I fear is only going to escalate in the coming months/years.

Reactions: 12
Wow so she’s chuffed the midwife won’t come as it means she doesn’t need to feed him all the time?!?! Also to go away on a secret getaway that you know full well about as you mentioned it before...you utter compulsive liars! Ahhh these morons believe anything they say will be believed don’t they!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Wow so she’s chuffed the midwife won’t come as it means she doesn’t need to feed him all the time?!?! Also to go away on a secret getaway that you know full well about as you mentioned it before...you utter compulsive liars! Ahhh these morons believe anything they say will be believed don’t they!
She should be feeding him all the time still anyway.

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen the photos? Isabelle looks like the mum here with 3 kids 😂 Esme looks lovely and her hair looks beautiful!
Those white vests and leggings look so tacky and Isabelle really does look like the mum, she acts more like a mum than Sarah does so I guess it's quite fitting.

Reactions: 24
She’s 7. Maybe you don’t have any kids but that’s how young kids are. Sure, maybe Sarah should tell her not to interrupt but she still didn’t do anything terrible to be talked bad about by a complete stranger on the internet.

Reactions: 2
She’s 7. Maybe you don’t have any kids but that’s how young kids are. Sure, maybe Sarah should tell her not to interrupt but she still didn’t do anything terrible to be talked bad about by a complete stranger on the internet.
Oh piss off. Go talk about the family in the rave thread if you love them so much. You too Ellsbells, you like pocolo's posts within 3secs of her/him posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh piss off. Go talk about the family in the rave thread if you love them so much. You too Ellsbells, you like pocolo's posts within 3secs of her/him posting.
And, I was on and reading it? I actually haven’t disagreed with you?! I was giving my own opinion, no need to be so rude!!

Again with Sarahs lying for no reason, she said that she was meant to take Jace to get the photos done at 5 days old and had to keep cancelling appointments since then as she was worried he wasn't eating and so the midwife could come round but if you go on the photographers Facebook she wasn't even in the country and was away on holiday since the beginning of April until a few days ago so Sarah couldn't of even had the first appointment, let alone a few she cancelled in between as the lady was gone.

View attachment 12054

What a strange thing to lie about, it makes you wonder what other small things she makes up, it honestly makes no sense.
Petty newsflash, but it's not 'bare', it's 'bear' in that context!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen the photos? Isabelle looks like the mum here with 3 kids 😂 Esme looks lovely and her hair looks beautiful!
True caption, Jace really is lucky to have his sisters watching over him, since he has a pair of twats for parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And, I was on and reading it? I actually haven’t disagreed with you?! I was giving my own opinion, no need to be so rude!!
She's been trolling here the past few pages and it's quite obvious they're an Ingham, one of their crappy family/friends or a deluded Ifam, why are you liking her posts when she's deliberately here to tit stir?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.