The Ingham Family #32 From Florida to Ripon oh how a non situation changes things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg tonight’s video- what the hell is wrong with Sarah???!!! YOU ARE NOT ILL LOVE........ get up off your backside. You should be out enjoying your girls too not sitting in your pj’s no doubt stuffing your face. That baby should be included in the family activities and get some fresh air. If memory serves lol- you’ve got a car and a full licence. Load it up and get moving. When my daughter was born I had to take her on the school run twice a day- she was fine. OMG that woman

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Does she ever hold that baby herself? This vlog was just Chris and Issa settling him down. It wasn’t even so she could get dressed, as she was having a well earned sofa day??
Wtf

Isla is getting worse, just barged in front of Isabelle when on about her hair and had to be promoted twice to say thanks for the gifts.

The amount of stuff they get sent is disgusting.

Didn’t bother taking the dog to the park either

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Omg tonight’s video- what the hell is wrong with Sarah???!!! YOU ARE NOT ILL LOVE........ get up off your backside. You should be out enjoying your girls too not sitting in your pj’s no doubt stuffing your face. That baby should be included in the family activities and get some fresh air. If memory serves lol- you’ve got a car and a full licence. Load it up and get moving. When my daughter was born I had to take her on the school run twice a day- she was fine. OMG that woman
I’d make the most of being home with a new baby too tbh. New mums shouldn’t feel pressured to get up and dressed and out the door if they don’t need/want to.

Reactions: 20
So they’ve gone away. Does Chris really think surprising her wife for a getaway is a good idea when you have a newborn? Surely going away with a newborn takes planning.

Then again I’m sure Sarah knew and it wasn’t a surprise. Because of the way she pulled a face at a midwife appointment in 2 days.

Chris has arranged a surprise Easter holiday getaway that the girls and even Sarah don't know about. I would genuinely hate that, when I go on holiday I like to have clothes prepared, get toiletries and supplies, make sure everything is in order and research where I'm going to so I can get ideas on what to do there and I also like the exciting anticipation leading up to it. I can't imagine the fluster of being told I'm going somewhere that I don't know and I have to leave right now, that can't be fun can it?

Reactions: 26
I actually feel like I could punch Lazy, several times, in her crusty face. And I'm not even like that. "Hopefully he's a good boy" he's two weeks old, nothing he can do would make him not a good boy. Does crying or needing to be fed mean he's being bad? Can't believe this is her midset about her newborn. You know what, maybe not everyone will agree but it would probably be better for him to be taken from their care. Obviously in most cases, living with parents is the best for the child but not when the parents level of narcissism makes them unable to put the childs needs first.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I feel on edge when I see Isabelle carrying Jace around, especially when the floor is full of PO Box junk and she tripped over the dog moments before.
The novelty of newborns soon wears off, kids realise they are essentially a bit ‘boring’ and dont do much, as much as they might love them, sad that Creepy and Lazy have dragged them all back into babyville. Think they might have to stick UK agriculture, cottages in the middle of nowhere, and flogging those revolting Shortle dolls for the short term😊.
I know some of you are really good at looking at the stats, does anyone know if views increased since Jace was born, was it the money spinner they would have been banking on?

Reactions: 6
I’d make the most of being home with a new baby too tbh. New mums shouldn’t feel pressured to get up and dressed and out the door if they don’t need/want to.
The baby is over 2 weeks old!!! She has 4 children not 1. It’s sad she didn’t get to see iddy biddy ride her bike without stabilisers for the first time. Sarah is just milking this for everything it’s got. In short she is just a lazy cow

Reactions: 11
4:15 this is why that kid annoys me. And no, I don't feel bad for saying it. She's annoying af. She's going to think the world owes her something when she's older and whenever she's not the center of attention she'll be prone to breakdowns.
That’s ridiculous. She’s just a little kid being silly and wanting to see her hair. It’s one thing to have an opinion on grown adults behaviour and life choices but when it come to young children you should just keep those horrible words to yourself.

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the same about Sarah. They have two cars. Sarah could've easy have come along, even if just for 30 minutes or so to see Isla try her bike.

Part of me hopes Jace is a little tit as a toddler. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
So when is isla having her birthday party that used to get mentioned every time she went to a friends birthday party. As Sarah constantly used to say that Isla couldn't decide on where she wanted it? (I don't watch every video so maybe I've missed it?) But i've not heard anything??

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same about Sarah. They have two cars. Sarah could've easy have come along, even if just for 30 minutes or so to see Isla try her bike.
When Chris was saying he was making preparations for the holiday he said he was filling up both the cars fuel and tires and Sarah mentioned earlier that they all can't fit into the car with just an extra of a bike so I doubt they could with all their luggage. Does that mean that he expects Sarah to drive to the holiday destination in the second car (who knows how many hours away) when she's shown she wont even drive down to the park?

Reactions: 8
When Chris was saying he was making preparations for the holiday he said he was filling up both the cars fuel and tires and Sarah mentioned earlier that they all can't fit into the car with just an extra of a bike so I doubt they could with all their luggage. Does that mean that he expects Sarah to drive to the holiday destination in the second car (who knows how many hours away) when she's shown she wont even drive down to the park?
Good point. Lazy won't be happy about that!! :LOL:

Reactions: 4
It was sweet how Isabelle and Esmé got excited for Isla. And I guess we’re seeing a getaway video after all! Not sure it’s a great idea to surprise Sarah whilst Jace is so young though.

Reactions: 1
That’s ridiculous. She’s just a little kid being silly and wanting to see her hair. It’s one thing to have an opinion on grown adults behaviour and life choices but when it come to young children you should just keep those horrible words to yourself.
Not sure how long you've been around but it's a big habit of Islas to interrupt or put herself in front of the camera when the attention is on someone else and it's something we're all annoyed by as it's been a topic of conversation. She hasn't been taught to let other people have a turn speaking. It's not her fault, but it's still annoying. Many kids are, it doesn't make them bad (hopefully that's not what you thought I was saying).

Reactions: 17
The thing that pissed me off more about that clip is not Isla interrupting but Sarah just laughing at her then diverting her attention from Isabelle to Isla.

That's just praising her for interrupting and being rude. She's learnt that it works.

• Sad
Not sure how long you've been around but it's a big habit of Islas to interrupt or put herself in front of the camera when the attention is on someone else and it's something we're all annoyed by as it's been a topic of conversation. She hasn't been taught to let other people have a turn speaking. It's not her fault, but it's still annoying. Many kids are, it doesn't make them bad (hopefully that's not what you thought I was saying).
Well I’m glad that’s not what you meant but it’s quite messed up when adults talk tit about children.

Reactions: 2
That holiday is no surprise to sarah. Who the hell is he trying to kid.... If she really didnt know she wouldnt have asked the midwife to not come back after 48 hours.

Also she stayed at home to do washing. If thats not a huge clue that she knows i dont know what is...

Reactions: 29
That holiday is no surprise to sarah. Who the hell is he trying to kid.... If she really didnt know she wouldnt have asked the midwife to not come back after 48 hours.
Didn’t they already say they are going away for Easter,so not a surprise at all

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.